Fault
Piecewise
Footkerchief
WorkerDrone
Deon
Armok
Vector

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 33

Author Topic: Bay 12: WHO IS THE MANLIEST?  (Read 27463 times)

Jackrabbit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Bay 12: WHO IS THE MANLIEST?
« Reply #420 on: May 13, 2010, 05:45:59 am »

The downside is that would give you away as a pimp, pillock or mafioso. Be careful.

Vester

• Bay Watcher
  • [T_WORD:AWE-INSPIRING:bloonk]
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: May 13, 2010, 05:46:55 am »

The Family will take care of him, as long as he takes care of the Family.
"Land of song," said the warrior bard, "though all the world betray thee - one sword at least thy rights shall guard; one faithful harp shall praise thee."

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: May 13, 2010, 11:41:51 am »

Not bad mouthing, asking a question. I've only seen like 3 posts of hers and they were all something along the lines of "EVERYTHING IS FINE BECAUSE I SAID SO AND I'M AWESOME" or something else which I would generally categorize as belonging to the blog-o-sphere of high school girls. I have no idea who she is, how old she is or if she's just messing around. Hell for all I know everyone on here is just a highly trained fruit bat. Don't bite a guys head off for asking questions or I'll be forced to use the "U Mad?" pictures. 

Ah well if you were curious you just had to ask.

Firstly the aforementioned posts were right off when I was in honestly an INSANELY good mood about something, and I usually go on extremes given Ill be completelyhappyohgodIcantstoplaughing or generally depressed. Usually one or the other. I'm 23, gonna be 24 in a little. And I've been here long enough that a few people know me fairly well. I'm mostly open with myself, fairly talkative, but I kinda have some anger issues so that gets in the way sometimes.

I generally try to be helpful, if anyone asked me something reasonable or that sounded fun to do I'd probably do it. Though the second kinda leads to me doing unreasonable things, at least I enjoy them though. :P

But yeah I'm generally nice and tend to be on one extreme of my mood or the other. And I DO admit I'm sorta immature, for a variety of reasons I really don't wanna go into right now.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: May 13, 2010, 11:49:04 am »

So you aren't a crazy psychopathic killer as I was lead to believe?
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: May 13, 2010, 11:52:31 am »

I have anger issues and I'm honestly pretty strong. But really it's more a fourm joke. I'm not really overly violent in reality. Well anymore but that was because of problems.

I USED to pretty much break someones face because they looked at me wrong but that's not me anymore, and that wasn't even me. Again though story for another time. Honestly at this stage of my life I'm more likely to give someone a random hug than do anything violent.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Cruxador

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: May 13, 2010, 02:37:19 pm »

I have anger issues and I'm honestly pretty strong. But really it's more a fourm joke. I'm not really overly violent in reality. Well anymore but that was because of problems.

I USED to pretty much break someones face because they looked at me wrong but that's not me anymore, and that wasn't even me. Again though story for another time. Honestly at this stage of my life I'm more likely to give someone a random hug than do anything violent.
Of course, just get everyone to let their guards down. There are 104 people who voted "wrong" now, aren't there?

(More seriously, it sounds like you're basically bipolar. That's a sufficiently well known disorder that you can just say it, and people will be like, "oh, okay".)

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: May 13, 2010, 02:57:08 pm »

I get that kind of swing too quite a lot... I try to roll with it.  Somehow happiness feels better if it comes after the day you were feeling deeply depressed.

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: May 13, 2010, 03:08:02 pm »

I felt betrayed by Sniper Joe when he changed into Sofia and Janet. Am never gonna believe a word they say now.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: May 13, 2010, 03:12:07 pm »

What I didn't like was how Janet's admitting she was a girl set off a cascade of other forumites, several of which I know weren't girls, doing the same.
Shoes...

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: May 13, 2010, 03:21:19 pm »

Ahh, the VN... *Armok has been struck by nostalgia!*

I'm more likely to give someone a random hug
*Awaits expectantly*
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

smigenboger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: May 13, 2010, 03:28:13 pm »

If we all wanted truthiness, we'd all stream to video chat. Part of the point of a forum is to, you know, not be your full personality. That's what friends are for.
While talking to AJ:
In college I studied the teachings of Socrates and Aeropostale

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: May 13, 2010, 03:31:17 pm »

People are always portrayed in stereotypes.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: May 13, 2010, 04:16:14 pm »

Such as the manly sterotype?
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

ToonyMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Magnet
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: May 13, 2010, 04:16:53 pm »

Such as the manly sterotype?

No, not manly.

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: May 13, 2010, 11:52:08 pm »

I think its fair to say that the contest is over.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 33