Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 26

Author Topic: Countries At War: World Edition; Turn 7  (Read 29395 times)

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
Re: Countries At War: World Edition; Turn 6
« Reply #315 on: June 13, 2010, 01:10:26 pm »

Turns due in 30 hours.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Jesse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: June 13, 2010, 09:52:16 pm »

United States of Africa?  Whatever, they shall soon feel the South African might. 

Buy
7 light infantry in Zambia

Attack/Move
Throw everything that is in range at the Congo, expect for 1 unit, keep that where it's at to keep it safe.
~Jesse

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: June 13, 2010, 09:55:56 pm »

Go, Jesse, go! Defeat those fools!
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: June 14, 2010, 12:33:55 am »

Don't worry about the United States of Africa becoming a DMPC, I just rolled a non-Antarctica d6 to decide which continent would get the new country. Functionally, it's still Neutral, it just has much better defenses.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

Paranatural

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: June 14, 2010, 09:35:14 am »

I'm confused. Where did that new orange african player come from and who is it?
The corpses appear to be primarily concentrated under the dead cat.  - Untelligent
Mental Health 6/6. You easily comfort yourself knowing that Paranatural's Hot Stubble And Deliciously Unwashed Armpits will be  waiting for you whatever happens.

Jesse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: June 14, 2010, 10:11:38 am »

I'm confused. Where did that new orange african player come from and who is it?

It's no one.  It's still just a neutral country, except they all act as one country instead of being split into multiple little weak countries for me. 
~Jesse

Paranatural

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: June 14, 2010, 10:12:13 am »

Movement:

Brazil:
         1 Rocket, 1 Light Inf, 1 Heavy Inf, 1 Light Armor, 1 Heavy armor -> One barge on S64.

Sea Zone 64:
         1 (Loaded) barge, 1 submarine, 1 Battleship -> S61 -> S60

I am assuming I cant unload this turn?

Bolivia:
         1 train -> Brazil

Argentina:
         1 Heavy Armor -> Brazil

Build:

Brazil:
           2 Rocket, 2 Light Inf, 2 Heavy Inf, 2 Light Armor, 1 Heavy armor  ($18,000)
           1 Gunship, 1 Fighter, 1 Bomber ($6,000)

Columbia:
           1 Light Inf ($2,000)

Sea Zone 64:
           1 Barge    ($1,000)
The corpses appear to be primarily concentrated under the dead cat.  - Untelligent
Mental Health 6/6. You easily comfort yourself knowing that Paranatural's Hot Stubble And Deliciously Unwashed Armpits will be  waiting for you whatever happens.

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: June 14, 2010, 05:18:54 pm »

Spoiler: Turn (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 01:27:36 pm by Cheddarius »

inteuniso

• Bay Watcher
  • Functionalized carbon is the source.
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: June 14, 2010, 06:19:31 pm »

Movement:
Hold

Construction:
SZ 69- 1 Battleship, 1 Submarine, 1 Barge-$5000
SZ 65- 2 Submarines-$4000
Lol scratch that I'm building a marijuana factory.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: June 14, 2010, 10:54:38 pm »

Something that should've been made clear before: Everyone collects income at the end of the turn. That way, taking a country gets you an immediate bonus that turn.

Paranatural - A barge from the coast of Brazil sails to the coast of the United States of Africa, and just waits. Troops shuffle around in South America. The army grows! [As you'll read later, you're gonna want a lot more AA units!]

Canalan - disappears

Inteuniso - Panama invades Colombia with its mighty air force, completely annihilating the anti-air-less Brazilian Occupation Force. Panama's air force grows!

Wimdit - I hope I didn't mess up again, but I see no land route nor any barges that let your Indonesian or Bruneian troops reach Thailand. [NOTE: I really hope I didn't mess up this time!]

Tarran - Spain barely fights off the French army. The Netherlands' army is crippled, but not yet defeated. Clearly the major powers of the world don't like to be run by Germany. [Although in actuality, you just rolled terribly.]

Cheddarius - Numerous units shuffle around in North America. The Canadian air force, with a bomber, destroys the AA-less Brazilian Barges in Sea Zone 64. The forces of the Dominican Republic and Haiti combine to launch an attack on Venezuela. The two gunships easily destroy the Brazilian Light Infantry, taking the land.

maxicaxi - teh gunnships i nfinland r mad. Norwegian t roopsmove to FiNLanD.

Jesse - I'd appreciate if you'd figure out what's in range for yourself, but here you go. (This takes long enough as it is!) The Angolan Army moves out to take the D.R. of the Congo, and succeeds. Hordes of Homogenous Hoplites form in Zambia, under the guise of Light Infantry.

Some PvP is going on, and it looks to be fierce! Will Brazil fall before the oncoming Teal/Orange horde, or will others come to their rescue before the Americas are united under one power? Tune in next time for... COUNTRIES AT WAR!!!
« Last Edit: June 15, 2010, 09:56:14 am by Barbarossa the Seal God »

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: June 15, 2010, 09:57:36 am »

Turns are up.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

Jesse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: June 15, 2010, 12:00:46 pm »

Sorry about that last turn, I was doing something else at the time and didn't want to miss a turn.  Also, on the map, you don't have Zambia colored in. 

Attack
1 heavy inf from the Congo attack the Central African Republic, and one other heavy inf attack Uganda, leaving 1 light inf in the Congo
From Zambia, send 1 heavy armor Malawi, while everything else except for the one heavy inf storm Tanzania. 
The barge picks up the inf in Mozambique and drops it off in Madagascar and takes it over.

Buy
1 light inf in Mozambique
7 heavy inf in the Congo
~Jesse

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: June 15, 2010, 12:08:14 pm »

I'll make sure Zambia is colored in next turn.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: June 15, 2010, 01:26:50 pm »

You didn't count the newly captured South American territories in my and inteuniso's income. Is that deliberate?

Also, you didn't count the units I built in the Dominican Republic. It's empty.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: June 15, 2010, 02:07:01 pm »

I would help Para if I was in the position to, unfortunately, I'm not right now.

Barbarossa, how many move points does it take to move from sea zone to sea zone?
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 26