Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Author Topic: Stupidest / Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Your School Years  (Read 6942 times)

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Stupidest / Most Dangerous Thing You Did In Your School Years
« Reply #60 on: May 11, 2010, 02:30:54 pm »

Thermite sounds fun.
and awesomely (+stupidly) scary.

EDIT: All the videos about thermite in blog posts were removed.
Anyone have any links to good thermite BOOM videos?
« Last Edit: May 11, 2010, 02:34:40 pm by quinnr »
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

inteuniso

• Bay Watcher
  • Functionalized carbon is the source.
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 11, 2010, 04:26:31 pm »

Wow. I haven't done anything nearly this dangerous.

You guys sound like FUN.
Lol scratch that I'm building a marijuana factory.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 11, 2010, 04:27:40 pm »

Aww man DJ has the best ideas ever. I'd have to buy a sword first because the tang on the claymore (my brother gave it to me after his friend called him drunk at 3 in the morning saying he desperately needed to get rid of it. The grip has some blood spots so I guess it is a murder weapon somewhere) keeps breaking. Anyways, I'm not sure how long my knife blades are, but the school is cool with them, and one is serrated. It also wasn't four kids all at once charging with bats a swinging. The ring leader kid came at me unarmed and I pummeled him, so bat#1 hit me in the hip and knuckles kid hit me in the head before they all just starting kicking at my gut and head cuz I fell. I don't think I am super-courage dude, since I figured they would jump me and arranged to have football friends nearby just in case. One of them got distracted by a call from his girlfriend and the rest hung around by him to tease him.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Aqizzar

• Bay Watcher
  • There is no 'U'.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 11, 2010, 04:48:49 pm »

My high school economics teacher was the coolest guy ever...

My economics professor (college, but whatev) was pretty close in the anarchic, "do it for shits, giggles, and science" attitude, but he didn't do anything as cool as a Bond car.  He does do medieval reenactments and Creative Anachronism Society stuff though.  Not LARPing, just wearing homemade platemail and beating people with cardboard swords.  He's a cool dude and doesn't afraid of anything, but not that impressive I guess.

I don't know why any of you people said my story was cool.  I hope you're being facetious.  Because not only was it lame boneheaded teenager shit, but instilled in me a dangerous sense of confidence.
And here is where my beef pops up like a looming awkward boner.
Please amplify your relaxed states.
Quote from: PTTG??
The ancients built these quote pyramids to forever store vast quantities of rage.

woose1

• Bay Watcher
  • Yay for bandwagons!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 11, 2010, 05:28:56 pm »

Put cherry bombs covered in hair gel in the bathroom, set it to a remote timer we built using schematics found on google over the weekend.

After, we wrote all over the walls "[guy we didn't like in middle school] was here!" in sharpie pen, and came back to school on monday. I'm sure you can figure out the implications. (spoiler: we weren't very mature in middle school)  :D

But damn, some of the stuff you guys have done sounds crazy/done while under the influence of something. honestly, the thing above is really the most exciting thing that I've ever done to the school... I'm too afraid of getting expelled or punished to do anything better.

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 11, 2010, 06:00:24 pm »

I'm not done with my school years, but I might add this.

This one Italian was trying to 'gleek/gleeck' on me at lunch(It's where you move a muscle in your tongue, and spit flys out.). So he was trying to, then I turned and punched him square in the face. Subsequently, the dorito fragments I ate earlier got in his eye. Taught him a lesson, I did.

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 11, 2010, 06:02:05 pm »

You had doritos all over you and you punched some exchange student?

Poor form, poor form.
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

x2yzh9

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 11, 2010, 06:07:52 pm »

You had doritos all over you and you punched some exchange student?

Poor form, poor form.
Eh, two things, it wasn't all over me, I was eating doritos and they were just on my hands. I'm very clean about eating chips, but you know, doritos. He wasn't exchange but he keeps fucking bragging about the fact that he's Italian. Plus, he kept on calling me a fat ass so his bitch-ass deserved it.(Oh! And apparently google chrome defines fatass as fat ass, or fat-ass. How unusual.)

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 11, 2010, 06:08:57 pm »

Lol, I remember some girl I went to high school with insisting consistently that she wasn't Caucasian because she was Italian.

Unrelated, but hilarious.
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

woose1

• Bay Watcher
  • Yay for bandwagons!
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 11, 2010, 06:13:39 pm »

Lol, I remember some girl I went to high school with insisting consistently that she wasn't Caucasian because she was Italian.
She wasn't saying she wasn't Caucasian, she was just reinforcing her firm italian background with stubborn counter-accusations.
"I'm not a Caucasian, your FACE is a Caucasian!" (burned)

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 11, 2010, 06:28:41 pm »

She didn't have any pride in her heritage, though. She was arguing against being a white person so she could say she was a minority group in rural Canada.

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 11, 2010, 10:05:10 pm »

Just today, me and a friend stood on top of rolling office chairs and fenced each other.
I've always wanted to do that.
It was fun until we pushed the chairs out of range.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 11, 2010, 10:47:43 pm »

I so want to do legit, old school jousting. Someone else in America, we need to coordinate a half way point and joust from across however many states.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 11, 2010, 11:05:09 pm »

I think jousting is illegal because of the danger to the horses.

Probably wrong, though, I heard it from some guy who was obsessed with ren. fairs and hated jousting about 8 or 9 (maybe even 10) years ago.

Dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • The Light shall take us
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 11, 2010, 11:15:01 pm »

Aww man DJ has the best ideas ever. I'd have to buy a sword first because the tang on the claymore (my brother gave it to me after his friend called him drunk at 3 in the morning saying he desperately needed to get rid of it. The grip has some blood spots so I guess it is a murder weapon somewhere) keeps breaking. Anyways, I'm not sure how long my knife blades are, but the school is cool with them, and one is serrated. It also wasn't four kids all at once charging with bats a swinging. The ring leader kid came at me unarmed and I pummeled him, so bat#1 hit me in the hip and knuckles kid hit me in the head before they all just starting kicking at my gut and head cuz I fell. I don't think I am super-courage dude, since I figured they would jump me and arranged to have football friends nearby just in case. One of them got distracted by a call from his girlfriend and the rest hung around by him to tease him.

Serrated is not very appropriate for use on flesh, the serration could make the knife stick in it.
My high school economics teacher was the coolest guy ever...

My economics professor (college, but whatev) was pretty close in the anarchic, "do it for shits, giggles, and science" attitude, but he didn't do anything as cool as a Bond car.  He does do medieval reenactments and Creative Anachronism Society stuff though.  Not LARPing, just wearing homemade platemail and beating people with cardboard swords.  He's a cool dude and doesn't afraid of anything, but not that impressive I guess.

I don't know why any of you people said my story was cool.  I hope you're being facetious.  Because not only was it lame boneheaded teenager shit, but instilled in me a dangerous sense of confidence.

It's not cardboard, but rattan. Don't be fooled, that stuff is hardcore. So is your teacher.
Quote from: Akura
Now, if we could only mod Giant War Eagles to carry crossbows, we could do strafing runs on the elves who sold the eagles to us in the first place.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8