Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Life advice Primer. Read this before posting a new thread.  (Read 7523 times)

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile
Re: Life advice Primer. Read this before posting a new thread.
« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2010, 06:39:03 pm »

EDIT: I'm also the most awesome person on Earth (besides the guy in the Dos Equos (sp?) beer commercials), so that may have something to do with it.

Stay thirsty, my friends.

I have a man-crush on him.
Shoes...

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2010, 07:19:02 pm »

Eh,maybe "work" is the wrong word.But some of these people,it seems,think that they can spend all day at home,shut in,never work out or do sports,and when they get to school everyone will magically like and respect them.
I don't even know.I barely remember my high school years,barring the memorable pieces.

I never worked out or did sports and everybody in high school loved me and I had hot girlfriends and hot potential leads all the time. My problem was always that I kept choosing the girlfriends who seemed friendly and nice instead of the ones who were feisty, which I feel I would have had more fun with.

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2010, 07:20:13 pm »

We already determined in the other thread that my e-penis is bigger than Pathos's e-penis.
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

Vester

• Bay Watcher
  • [T_WORD:AWE-INSPIRING:bloonk]
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2010, 07:26:19 pm »

We already determined in the other thread that my e-penis is bigger than Pathos's e-penis.

With that in mind, let's take it to a vote.
"Land of song," said the warrior bard, "though all the world betray thee - one sword at least thy rights shall guard; one faithful harp shall praise thee."

Dohon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 14, 2010, 03:14:42 pm »

I think I'm going to kill myself
If you're somewhere between 13-19 and you're saying this then put the razor blade down, turn off the my chemical romance and realize that whatever problem you have right now is trivial in the long run. Your parents not getting you a car/ not letting you go to a concert/ making you take off your eyeliner is not a good reason to kill yourself. Yeah I know I know, searing darkness of your soul and goth poetry and so on, its still not worth it. Refer back to the first point about being depressed in middle and high school.  If you're 20 and over or don't fall into the whiny emo category then I suggest waiting a year. Its pretty good advice to wait a year before doing anything life changing just to see if it still seems worth it, whether it's getting a tattoo or buying a house or lopping your genitals off for the masochistic fun of it. During said year I suggest going to a psychologist to at least talk the problems out and see if that helps. But, if after all that time you still feel equally as terrible as you did when you started then hey, it's your life and your choice.

Just want to add that there are youths between 13 and 19 who do have huge problems and who, in my opinion, deserve to "whine" about it and be helped in any way possible. Other than that, I agree. Whining about not being allowed to go to concert and then saying "I'll kill myself" will get you a big boot up the tailpipe from yours truly. I'm a bit sensitive when it comes to this subject.
Quote from: Lolfail0009
Quote from: GuesssWho
Also, why is there a stray hen having a tantrum?
CLUCK CLUCK MOTHERF***ER

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 15, 2010, 02:51:28 am »

This thread is made of amazing.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Osmosis Jones

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 100% more rotation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 15, 2010, 04:30:32 am »

Oh man I remember highschool, it was horrible. Voice cracking, beard sprouting in patchy tufts, breasts developing, everyone stopped viewing me as a person, just a sex object, oh and I gained like 300 kgs. And let's not even mention the time I got pregnant.

;)

Seriously though, high school wasn't that great for me. Not bad, but I moved around a lot, and my last two years were in a new school, so it took a while before I felt comfortable, and there is always some degree of teen angst. Uni was awesome by comparison though.
The Marx generator will produce Engels-waves which should allow the inherently unstable isotope of Leninium to undergo a rapid Stalinisation in mere trockoseconds.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 15, 2010, 05:19:41 pm »

New topic to focus on: Vacations. Specifically, weighing the beer and good food versus cultural and weather problems.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2010, 02:08:07 am »

New topic to focus on: Vacations. Specifically, weighing the beer and good food versus cultural and weather problems.
Solution: Drink until you can't feel the rain and don't care about the people

smigenboger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 17, 2010, 02:32:59 am »

I think he wants a vacation from the usual life.

Perhaps he should go out in the rain and care about people
While talking to AJ:
In college I studied the teachings of Socrates and Aeropostale

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 17, 2010, 02:01:35 pm »

I think he wants a vacation from the usual life.

Perhaps he should go out in the rain and care about people

I am sigging this.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 21, 2010, 07:27:29 pm »

I fail to see the logic in trying to make someone feel depressed in the same thread that's supposed to stop shit like that.

Not that it isn't funny.

Also, "Ah'm makin' a computer!"  I'm still divided as to whether either of those qualify as Life Advice, but they're here to stay.
I'll be damned if you'll make me move mine.

Also, you forgot the "ha ha see how I'm pretending I need advice over a girl whoops threads not actually about that how clever am I" threads. Oh, and the "ha ha see how I made fun of myself for making the above thread how clever am I" posts.

Man, I'm kinda depressed now.
Deadpan anti-humor is my specialty.
Piecewise is a sparkledick.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #42 on: May 21, 2010, 07:39:58 pm »

I fail to see the logic in trying to make someone feel depressed in the same thread that's supposed to stop shit like that.

Not that it isn't funny.

Also, "Ah'm makin' a computer!"  I'm still divided as to whether either of those qualify as Life Advice, but they're here to stay.

Also, you forgot the "ha ha see how I'm pretending I need advice over a girl whoops threads not actually about that how clever am I" threads. Oh, and the "ha ha see how I made fun of myself for making the above thread how clever am I" posts.

I have no idea what you're talking about

Grakelin

• Bay Watcher
  • Stay thirsty, my friends
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 21, 2010, 11:33:03 pm »

Was worth a gravedig.
I am have extensive knowledge of philosophy and a strong morality
Okay, so, today this girl I know-Lauren, just took a sudden dis-interest in talking to me. Is she just on her period or something?

eerr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 22, 2010, 07:42:55 am »

Not that it isn't funny.

I have no idea what you're talking about

Someone posted awhile back, a listing of Twilight Franchise 'products'

Sparkledick
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4