Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5

Author Topic: RTD Photobook! 4: Clowns, Toads, a God, a Giant Chicken and an acid pool  (Read 7870 times)

inteuniso

• Bay Watcher
  • Functionalized carbon is the source.
    • View Profile
Re: RTD Photobook! Turn 2: T-Rex > Elephant
« Reply #45 on: May 15, 2010, 07:26:56 am »

Not exactly sure what just happened last turn, but ok.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2010, 05:19:28 pm by inteuniso »
Lol scratch that I'm building a marijuana factory.

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 15, 2010, 01:55:33 pm »

Quote from: x2yzh9
every man faps to every person he knows/likes. I've done that for about 2 girls that I've liked really, and it's because they have big boobs. 'Nuff said amirite?

Flagrarus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 16, 2010, 01:02:10 pm »

So we're only waiting for ExKirby and Paranatural. Oh, Paranatural, since I made a mistake, I'll fix this for you as well...

Paranatural:

The man grabs your chainsaw and uses it to free your hands. You ask it back, but he pretends not to understand. The other townspeople are still laughing at you.
I've had my name said wrong at least 10 times so far in my whole forum life.
Oh, HORROR! This is clearly a travesty of untold proportions! The typo gods truly have brought their wrath down upon this poor man!

Paranatural

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 16, 2010, 07:27:51 pm »

The corpses appear to be primarily concentrated under the dead cat.  - Untelligent
Mental Health 6/6. You easily comfort yourself knowing that Paranatural's Hot Stubble And Deliciously Unwashed Armpits will be  waiting for you whatever happens.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #49 on: May 17, 2010, 01:39:26 am »

Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 18, 2010, 08:44:48 am »

*Nudge,nudge,wink,wink*
There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Flagrarus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 18, 2010, 05:22:34 pm »

Alright, so I don't think I made any mistakes this time...I think. Aside from probably misinterpreting things that should be obvious, of course

Urist: Fire a guided missile at the T-Rex: 4
You load your tank gun with one of your giant missiles and fire it at the T-Rex. You're not exactly sure how you fired it, seeing as it's basically just a giant pipe, but you did, and it seems to be heading straight for the T-Rex...
Dodge roll: 2-2=0 :o
The T-Rex doesn't even try to dodge it. In fact, he opens his mouth and eats the missile. Maybe he thought it was a bird or something. Either way, the moment he bites down on your guided missile, it explodes and completely blows up it's head. It's mutilated, headless corpse falls down at your feet.
"See, this is why your species is extinct", you tell it as you wipe some off the T-Rex blood off your face. You kick it's body a few times and then leave, looking for something else to do.

Chuck Norman: Hatch dinosaur egg: 2
You decide you want to have a pet dinosaur, and figure that your EGG-LAUNCHER probably has a dinosaur egg in it somewhere. And it even has an EJECT-EGG button. You push it. An egg falls out of the gun and splats on the ground. This also happens the second time you push it. And the third time. Soon the ground is covered in egg white and egg yolks, as well as broken shells. But you don't give up. You keep pressing the button. It is around number 200 that you decide the EGG-LAUNCHER has unlimited ammunition. By the time you finally eject a giant egg, you are surrounded by a pile of broken eggshells that reach up to about your waist. But you did it! You finally did it! The egg rolls away from you as it starts to hatch...

It turns out, it wasn't a dinosaur egg. It wasn't even a lizard egg. Apparently, it was a Giant Chicken egg. The Giant Chicken climbs out of the egg, then looks around. It stares at the broken eggs surrounding you for a moment, and then looks at you with hate-filled eye. It starts running towards you, growing while it does so. It is already 3 times taller than you and is still growing. This creature won't be killed so easily...

Metalman: Stab the T-Rex (...with what? ): 3
You decide you want to stab the T-Rex, even though it is already dead. You reach for your knife, then remember you left it embedded in some elf's chest. You grab one of it's teeth instead and stab the corpse with it. The T-Rex doesn't care.

Li'l Robin: Hide in your barrel ( again. ): 2
You are still hidden in your barrel. You shift around, trying to get into a more comfortable position, but end up knocking over the barrel. You start rolling. You roll really, really fast. You must be rolling down some slope, although you don't recall seeing any slopes in the town that could be this high. Perhaps you are rolling underground, you think, then wonder why anyone would build a slope that goes this deep underground, much less place it next to a stockpile of barrels. Suddenly you feel far too tired to think. You close your eyes and doze off as the barrel keeps on rolling.

Blue: Cry:6-2=4 ( lucky  ??? )
You cry as the man turns around and starts walking away with your chainsaw. He freezes for a moment, then turns around and just stares at you. After a few seconds, he starts to laugh again, as do the other townspeople. He walks towards you and hands you your chainsaw, still snickering. The other townspeople look disappointed and go back to whatever they were doing before this. He spends some more time laughing at you, then turns around again and begins to leave.

Senor Penguin: Leave them all behind: 6
You decide you need to get away from the others. What good have they done, anyways? They summoned a T-Rex to eat you and killed your tame acid beetle! You close your eyes and meditate on how much you hate them and want to be far away from them. After a while, you open your eyes again...

...and see you are no longer in the town. Instead, you are somewhere cold. You look around you and see you are standing on a black bridge, made of a material you don't recognize. It connects a tall mountain covered in snow with a tall black tower that seems to be built into the mountain. The large black doors that are the entrance to the tower are open, and you can see lit torches around them. From the bridge, a path seems to lead down the mountain, but it doesn't look as if it has been used recently. Around this mountain, you see only more snow-covered peaks sticking out above the clouds. You didn't notice any mountains or clouds when you were in town, you realize, and decide you must be somewhere far away from them. What will you do now?

Sorry it took me a while to do this turn. I made the updates a lot longer than last time, though. I'm not sure why, I guess I just didn't feel like writing back then ( This is going to keep happening, probably ). At any rate, if I made a mistake again this turn, tell me so that I can give you a free item or something. We'll work something out.
Oh, HORROR! This is clearly a travesty of untold proportions! The typo gods truly have brought their wrath down upon this poor man!

Batista

• Bay Watcher
  • On the Devil's Dance Floor
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 18, 2010, 06:07:16 pm »

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
  • Human Meta Knight... 0_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 18, 2010, 08:34:18 pm »

can i join?

name:
backstory:
item:
skill:
Caution: This user may or may not be a horrible evil Elder God from the deepest regions of space. He also may or may not be a lawyer.

Paranatural

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 18, 2010, 09:16:37 pm »

The corpses appear to be primarily concentrated under the dead cat.  - Untelligent
Mental Health 6/6. You easily comfort yourself knowing that Paranatural's Hot Stubble And Deliciously Unwashed Armpits will be  waiting for you whatever happens.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #55 on: May 19, 2010, 01:54:53 am »

Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Pillow_Killer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 19, 2010, 03:08:57 am »

Quote from: x2yzh9
every man faps to every person he knows/likes. I've done that for about 2 girls that I've liked really, and it's because they have big boobs. 'Nuff said amirite?

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 19, 2010, 06:33:52 am »

There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

Flagrarus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 20, 2010, 04:05:13 pm »

can i join?

Yes. Yes you can.

Oh, that reminds me, I should add a player/waiting list to the first post...
And I've decided to not bother with name image's anymore, actually. I could still just call you Godzilla, if you like, it's just that you can choose the name yourself now, as picking a name from an image is...annoying.

And you will also get a character sheet. Sometime. Maybe when I do dragnar's. Which could be very soon, actually.

Oh, and I've decided to make the game a bit harsher, as we now have 2 waiting players! :D Isn't that fun?

So...waiting for inteuniso, mostly, but it's only been 2 days. Remember, after 3 days, everyone gets to post an image for their action ( if they feel like it, of course ) and I'll just pick one. So an update should be coming soon either way :)
« Last Edit: May 21, 2010, 04:34:20 pm by Flagrarus »

Flagrarus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I was going to do the next turn tomorrow, but it seems it will probably have to wait until Sunday. You guys can start posting suggestions for what inteuniso should do if you like, but if he manages to post before the next turn I'll still use his, as I have to delay the turn anyways :)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5