Scotsmen
- 62 (63.9%)
Aussie
- 19 (19.6%)
other
- 16 (16.5%)

Total Members Voted: 97

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14

Author Topic: Scotsmen vs. Aussies  (Read 10513 times)

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile
Re: Scotsmen vs. Aussies
« Reply #75 on: May 09, 2010, 09:58:23 am »

Anyone ever heard of pig chasing? It's a popular sport in Rural austraila. You see, first we have kelpies/bull-arab dogs which track down pigs. Most pigs will be from about 60 to 110 kilos, but they can get heavier, or lighter, depending. Once the dogs have tracked down a pig, they then 'bail it up'. This is when the dog runs around a pig to confuse it (If it's a small dog), or grabs the pig by the ear to hold it (if it's a big dog). At this point, said Australian runs in, proceeds to try and flip, or push over the pig, and then stabs it in the heart with a knife.
. . .

we win
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pGem0n9kY9c&feature=related

Osmosis Jones

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 100% more rotation!
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: May 09, 2010, 10:10:41 am »

Alright, first I thought he was just going to do some poncy cloakflourishing, but to be fair, he took a bull charge head on. Not bad.
The Marx generator will produce Engels-waves which should allow the inherently unstable isotope of Leninium to undergo a rapid Stalinisation in mere trockoseconds.

DJ

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: May 09, 2010, 12:12:44 pm »

Oh, I completely forgot there's "other" option. Well, in that case, my bid for Bosnians being most badass: we play minesweeper with real mine fields.
Urist, President has immigrated to your fortress!
Urist, President mandates the Dwarven Bill of Rights.

Cue magma.
Ah, the Magma Carta...

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: May 09, 2010, 01:14:21 pm »

Oh, I completely forgot there's "other" option. Well, in that case, my bid for Bosnians being most badass: we play minesweeper with real mine fields.
ooh. has any one won yet?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

ILikePie

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me Ron
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: May 09, 2010, 01:20:47 pm »

Scotsmen all the way. Can you Aussies do this? Oh and they play bagpipes, no croc-wrestling Aussie can beat that.

alway

• Bay Watcher
  • 🏳️‍⚧️
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 09, 2010, 01:45:46 pm »

ooh. has any one won yet?
Unfortunately, there is a programming bug which causes an explosion when thrusting flags through a mine.

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 09, 2010, 02:36:37 pm »

Now heres an interesting question, who could regularly out drink the other, scotsmen or aussies?

DJ

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: May 09, 2010, 02:45:32 pm »

I think the last time they tried that the planet ran out of alcohol.
Urist, President has immigrated to your fortress!
Urist, President mandates the Dwarven Bill of Rights.

Cue magma.
Ah, the Magma Carta...

ILikePie

• Bay Watcher
  • Call me Ron
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 09, 2010, 03:09:01 pm »

Nah, Scots would totally win.

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 09, 2010, 03:33:20 pm »

Hmm, I do recall this one night where it was "ok" to drink half a litre of vodka, and then top it up with beers and wine... man that was a drunk day.

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 09, 2010, 04:54:29 pm »

Scotsmen all the way. Can you Aussies do this? Oh and they play bagpipes, no croc-wrestling Aussie can beat that.
Some of us actually do that.

http://www.highlandsnsw.com.au/brigadoon/

This is a highland festival we have here, note in the official program.

http://www.highlandsnsw.com.au/brigadoon/program/index.html

33rd Highland Games...

caber toss

And obviously they play bagpipes at said festival.
Nah, Scots would totally win.

Euld

• Bay Watcher
  • There's coffee in that nebula ಠ_ರೃ
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 09, 2010, 06:11:33 pm »

So there aren't many dangerous animals in Scotland, but there's plenty in Australia?  I'd say the Scots utterly wiped out their dangerous wildlife long before history could record them being there.

My vote is still pending :O

Nilocy

• Bay Watcher
  • Queen of a Community.
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: May 09, 2010, 06:22:26 pm »

So there aren't many dangerous animals in Scotland, but there's plenty in Australia?  I'd say the Scots utterly wiped out their dangerous wildlife long before history could record them being there.

We're reintroducing wolves, so we can wrestle with them when we're bored.

Neruz

• Bay Watcher
  • I see you...
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: May 09, 2010, 08:52:34 pm »

The Abbos wiped out the good stuff long before white man got down here too; we used to have Giant Kangaroos.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: May 09, 2010, 08:57:33 pm »

The Abbos wiped out the good stuff long before white man got down here too; we used to have Giant Kangaroos.
but you still have normal-sized kangaroos so that doesn't count. whats the point of getting rid of the huge ones if the smaller versions are still there?
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 14