Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9

Author Topic: Awakening  (Read 6893 times)

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
Re: Awakening
« Reply #45 on: May 07, 2010, 09:20:56 am »

(Aghhh my grammer gland!)

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 07, 2010, 10:38:09 am »

(Aghhh my grammer gland!)
(sorry. my keyboard is brokeen.  :( )
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #47 on: May 07, 2010, 10:39:27 am »

(No worries. I need to get some sleep but I'll update again later.)
« Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 01:54:41 pm by forsaken1111 »

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 07, 2010, 02:34:40 pm »

(So... There's a genetic lab in the middle of a city, and no-one heard the gunshots?) :P
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 07, 2010, 02:45:30 pm »

(So... There's a genetic lab in the middle of a city, and no-one heard the gunshots?) :P
(The way I see it, the lab is in the middle of a block of shops and shit, where the lightwell or whatever should be, with, like, soundproofed walls and shit. Also they have tunnels or something? So they can get resources in and out all quick like. )
Long Live United Forenia!

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 08, 2010, 02:16:13 pm »

Werk?

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #51 on: May 08, 2010, 02:25:51 pm »

(School finals today and busy tomorrow, sorry guys. I'll try to get an update in later tonight. Been studying)

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 11, 2010, 09:26:16 am »

Bump.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #53 on: May 11, 2010, 09:58:11 am »

(Doh! Sorry...)

As the car pulls onto a main street I allow myself to relax a bit, settling into the supple leather seats. On a whim, I glance at the back seat and I do a double take, my hand slapping over my mouth to stifle a scream. A young 'girl' lies in the back seat. At least I think its a girl, but 'she' has no face! She has wings! What in the hell is going on? It looked like she was injured, and she was wearing some sort of medical jumpsuit or something.

I looked a question at the Inspector, but his steely eyes remain on the road.

After a while the car slows and pulls into a private drive which leads to a small lot at the edge of the city. A jet black monolithic building looms ahead, and the car pulls around to the side. A sliding door pulls up and into the building as the Inspector wheels the car along the driveway and into the garage. The car parks in a space next to dozens more exactly like it. The Inspector turns to me and opens his mouth to speak.

What does he say?

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 11, 2010, 10:13:52 am »

He explains she is one of their experiments, just as you are, and that you have to be nice to her, because while she looks strange she is really sweet and a very tragic childhood to say the least.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 11, 2010, 10:18:18 am »

He does not say that, that is stupid.
He tells you that you must find your answers at the heart of this building; he must leave you now. There are others who require his help. He points towards a white panel set into the wall, and tells you that the thirteenth of twelve will see to it that you remain unharmed.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #56 on: May 11, 2010, 10:32:21 am »

(Lets not fight now. I said I'd try to incorporate everyone's ideas. This is a cooperative experiment after all.)

"She is a friend. Be kind to her, she really has a sweet disposition. Enough questions for now, however, you will find your answers inside. I must tend to the little one. Ahead you will find an elevator, use this card and take the elevator to floor 13. I will see you later."

I nod, and we get out of the car. The Inspector hands me a keycard and takes the girl from the back of the car, walking off in another direction and through a door.

I look at the unmarked white keycard and bite my lower lip, wondering what I will find upstairs. I slowly walk to the elevator past rows of unmarked black sedans. My lips twist wryly as I think, "Perhaps they'll have a change of clothes... or at least some shoes..." My bare feet ache against the concrete floor. I slide the keycard through the keyreader and the elevator car opens. The carpet inside is soft against my toes, and the elevator dings softly when I press the button for 13.

Somewhere in my mind I remember something about buildings not having a 13th floor... bad luck or something? I can't recall the reason.

After a short ride, the elevator doors open.

What do I see?

Caesar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 11, 2010, 10:35:32 am »

A long hallway, seemingly stretching as far as your eyes can withhold, both to your left and your right.
Spider Overhaul
Adding realistic spiders to Dwarf Fortress. (Discontinued.)

Godhood VIII
The latest installment in the Godhood roleplaying game series.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 11, 2010, 10:39:13 am »

Whiteness. Every surface outside the elevator is a brilliant, reflective white, lit by unseen hand.
After you step out of the elevator and blink your eyes, you can make out six doors, with signs above them. 'Recovery', 'Storage', 'Observation', 'Training', 'Creation' and 'Destruction'.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #59 on: May 11, 2010, 10:47:40 am »

I step out of the elevator and see a long hallway stretching in both directions. A blue line in the carpet runs out of the elevator and to the right, so I follow it passing several doors on either side. Eventually the line turns and ends at one of the doors.

I shrug and enter, and am suddenly dazzled by the gleaming white room. I blink, my adapted eyes having a lot of trouble with the brightness. Eventually my vision clears and I make out six doors, each marked with a sign.

'Recovery', 'Storage', 'Observation', 'Training', 'Creation' and 'Destruction'

I consider for a moment, "Well I don't want to be stored or observed, I'm already created and destruction doesn't sound great. I don't know why I'd need training... I'll go with recovery."

I turn and open the 'Recovery' door.

What is inside?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9