Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Clothing.  (Read 457 times)

dudemauler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Clothing.
« on: May 06, 2010, 02:51:55 pm »

I have tons of silk from a tamed GCS, and i am wondering, do dwarves wear the new clothing once their old clothing wears out, or are clothes just another useless trade good?
I love this. In three pages we've gone from being willing to eat intelligent beings, to trying to make them *more* intelligent, so it will be more fun to eat them.
Urist McSharpblade, Axe Sheriff cancels Justice: Needs more than an axe for this.

Lord Darkstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Clothing.
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2010, 02:59:13 pm »

Dwarves love silk. You make the clothes, they'll grab them up to replace their worn out items.
learn to give consolations to frustrated people
What is this, a therapy session? We don't need to console someone because they're upset about a fucking video game. Grow a beard, son, and take off those elf ears!

twwolfe

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes ponies for their cuteness
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2010, 03:21:29 pm »

especially socks. they'll risk their lives for a good sock
There are dwarves that are nothing but useless sacrifices - Miners are not one of them.

dudemauler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2010, 05:10:08 pm »

Thanks, mate.
I love this. In three pages we've gone from being willing to eat intelligent beings, to trying to make them *more* intelligent, so it will be more fun to eat them.
Urist McSharpblade, Axe Sheriff cancels Justice: Needs more than an axe for this.