Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 22

Author Topic: The 7th Fleet  (Read 17509 times)

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
Re: The 7th Fleet
« Reply #255 on: May 12, 2010, 11:33:09 am »

Is it possible to tweak the aiming speed of the turrets? If so, I'll trade my railgun for increased turret speed.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: May 12, 2010, 11:34:10 am »

Yeah, that was directed at Acanthus.
I think so, changing.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Caesar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: May 12, 2010, 11:34:47 am »

You can indeed. Remember that I doubled the turret turn rate of my back turrets?
Spider Overhaul
Adding realistic spiders to Dwarf Fortress. (Discontinued.)

Godhood VIII
The latest installment in the Godhood roleplaying game series.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: May 12, 2010, 11:38:17 am »

He doesn't really need turret turning speed, he just moves while firing too much and some of his shots miss.

I increased their fire rate instead; more shots mean a higher chance of hitting!
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: May 12, 2010, 11:39:35 am »

Ooh!

MOAR DAKKADAKKADAKKA
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #260 on: May 12, 2010, 11:41:50 am »

Double Health.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Fortis

• Bay Watcher
  • Suspected Elf Sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: May 12, 2010, 11:43:20 am »

Go Redemption!

Sibrek was again watching the construction on his ship from the viewing bay of the shipyard. It hadn't been to hard to acquire EMP weapons from the storage units, though he imagine that the bureaucrats would be angry. They certainly put up a fuss over the pilfered armor plating, citing a myrad of forms he didn't fill out, requests he didn't make, official channels he didn't follow, and regulations he didn't adhere to. What did they expect? He was a pirate at heart still, even if his guns weren't pointing at them. His loyalty was to his crew and keeping them alive, bureaucrats be damned. Anyway, he thought he'd let Joon handle the complaints this time. A hulking, musclebound, seven foot furred alien had a way of muting protests.

Anyway, he figured that in combat he'd best stick to what he knew. Disabling ships was a standard technique in his line of work. Ships that can't fire are easily boarded, and destroyed too. Maybe he could capture one or two the next battle, to help recoup the losses from the last one. It'd be good to do a bit of old fashioned ship thieving again.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: May 12, 2010, 11:44:22 am »

Double Health.

You get +200 HP, and that costs you two upgrades, because the normal upgrade is only +100. I ain't doubling your HP.

Jopax

• Bay Watcher
  • Cat on a hat
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: May 12, 2010, 11:45:36 am »

"Well blast, that should teach me to go recklesly into battle without proper planning."
Dwight was nervous and annoyed, this was a total disgrace, this kind of stuff happens to everyone, everyone except him, well that was untill now, but nevermind, what happend cannot be undone now.So he might aswell make the best of the situation, he should probably contact the capitain of the ship, check how much of his crew survived, maybe offer some help around the ship(the crew would obviusly do the help, not him), and try to get off this tin can as soon as possible.

Anyway, i would like another watchman, name it the Fist of Rage and give it some extra health and a nano matrix, time to buff up :D
"my batteries are low and it's getting dark"
AS - IG

Caesar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: May 12, 2010, 11:48:25 am »

"Well blast, that should teach me to go recklesly into battle without proper planning."
Dwight was nervous and annoyed, this was a total disgrace, this kind of stuff happens to everyone, everyone except him, well that was untill now, but nevermind, what happend cannot be undone now.So he might aswell make the best of the situation, he should probably contact the capitain of the ship, check how much of his crew survived, maybe offer some help around the ship(the crew would obviusly do the help, not him), and try to get off this tin can as soon as possible.

Anyway, i would like another watchman, name it the Fist of Rage and give it some extra health and a nano matrix, time to buff up :D

Do I have to interpret that as trying to talk to the Cap'n..?
Spider Overhaul

Godhood VIII

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: May 12, 2010, 11:50:01 am »

Done. Everybody thank Jopax for that Nano Matrix, now.

Caesar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: May 12, 2010, 11:51:21 am »

Thanks, Jopax.
Spider Overhaul

Godhood VIII

Fortis

• Bay Watcher
  • Suspected Elf Sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: May 12, 2010, 11:51:57 am »

A toast to Jopax.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #268 on: May 12, 2010, 11:58:06 am »

Double Health.

You get +200 HP, and that costs you two upgrades, because the normal upgrade is only +100. I ain't doubling your HP.
That's what I meant.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: May 12, 2010, 11:59:07 am »

im want  in on the waiting list. can you make a new ship with impeders and flares only name the point defence drone
I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this fort any more. Migrants arrive, they die for some reason, the fort is flooded for another reason, then dwarves go mad, more dwarves die and I'm just laughing in my distress.
you cannot defeat the potato.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 22