Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11

Author Topic: Countries at War: Europe Edition (Turn Seven)  (Read 9775 times)

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile
Re: Countries at War: Europe Edition (Turn Six)
« Reply #135 on: May 09, 2010, 05:17:18 pm »

Without provocation? It was carrying tanks to lands bordering the Adriatic after I'd called myself the Adriatic Empire. I can't let people ruin my title! Therefore...

NOOOOOOOO PEACE.
*for reference, you are the president.

I think Sardinia and Corsica w\should be their own countries like East Prussia. Separated countries are weird.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

RandomNumberGenerator

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope.
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: May 09, 2010, 05:49:26 pm »

Without provocation? It was carrying tanks to lands bordering the Adriatic after I'd called myself the Adriatic Empire. I can't let people ruin my title! Therefore...

NOOOOOOOO PEACE.
*for reference, you are the president.

I think Sardinia and Corsica w\should be their own countries like East Prussia. Separated countries are weird.

1) He never actually stationed troops in the Adriatic. He was moving troops to the Aedrean.
2) The transports you sunk could have captured 2-3 countries in the Aedrean.
3) You have 15 countries and he has 5.

I dunno. If he accepts peace now, that's fine I guess. But it doesn't really seem fair to me.
The end of the world is more fun then I expected.

Spartan 117

• Bay Watcher
  • Never think twice. Or at all.
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: May 09, 2010, 05:58:49 pm »

I order the remnants of my military to load up in my transport, fleeing to Norway and joining the Norweigen army.
Well, you know how if you take your thumb and forefinger and hold them up to your eye, you can make it look like you're squishing someone's head? It's like that, only for real.
"Sometimes being a dwarf has it's advantages, KNEE-CAPPING TIME!"

Jesse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: May 09, 2010, 06:17:09 pm »

Build 10 infantry in Greece.  Invade Albania and Macedonia with 5 each.  Use the jets in Turkey to invade Romania.

The Adriatic infantry win the battle at a heavy cost, Barbarossa only has 1 infantry left in Albania.  The same thing has happened in Macedonia, the Adriatic infantry won the battle, but only 1 infantry is left there.  You've taken Romania, but only 1 jet remains. 

Units:
Poland-3 inf, 6 armor, 2 plane.
sea zone 3-2 battleships, 4 transports.
sea zone 3-2 battleships.
Germany-7 armor, inf, 5 plane.

Current Money: $150,000.
Buy: 10 Armor ($150,000).
Attack: Bombard Norway with all of my battleships from sea 3 and 4. Attack Switzerland with 4 armor from Germany.
Move: Three four armors from Germany to Poland. Transports from Sea 3 to Sea 4.
Place: Units in Germany.
Money After Spending: $0.

You're battleships miss.  You've taken Switzerland.  That is however a huge stack of armor, definitely able to destroy my stacks of inf and trenches.  Got to build even more next turn now...   

Sardinia and Corsica have now been granted independence from the leaders of their current rulers me. 

Spoiler: New Map (click to show/hide)

Now waiting on RNG
~Jesse

RandomNumberGenerator

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope.
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: May 09, 2010, 06:51:19 pm »

Start: 225k
Build: Trench in Neatherlands, Factory in France(-55k)
Buy 1 Armor in Iceland(-15k)
Buy 9 Armor in Portugal(-135k)
Buy 2 Transports in Portugal(-10k)
Buy 1 Infantry in France(-10k)
End: $0

4 Armor load onto 2 Transports in Portugal.
1 Transport in Portugal and 2 Battleships in Sea Zone 2 colonize Sardinia.
1 Transport in Portugal and 2 Battleships in Sea Zone 2 colonize Corsica.
4 Fighters in Great Britain assimilate Bulgaria.
1 Armor in Portugal entrenches in Belgium.
1 Armor in Portugal entrenches in Luxembourg.
1 Armor in Portugal entrenches in France.
1 Armor in Portugal entrenches in Spain.

End:
1 Armor in Iceland
1 Armor in Ireland
5 Armor in Great Britian
1 Armor in Netherlands
1 Armor in Luxembourg
1 Armor in Belgium
1 Armor in France
1 Armor in Spain
1 Armor, 1 Infantry in Portugal
2 Armor in Sardinia
2 Armor in Corsica
4 Fighters in Bulgaria
2 Battleships in Sea Zone 3
2 Transports in Sea Zone 3
4 Battleships in Sea Zone 8
2 Transports in Sea Zone 8

Non-Aggression Treaty with Germany (and I guess San Marino) ends at the beginning of next turn. I am willing to re-negotiate. Note that I am allied with Algeria and need to know if they are willing to agree to the same treaty, so we don't end up with the same confusion that just happened with Germany's ally attacking my ally.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: May 09, 2010, 07:06:35 pm »

I'm 100% willing to negotiate again.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Jesse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Countries at War: Europe Edition (Turn Seven)
« Reply #141 on: May 09, 2010, 07:09:54 pm »

Okay, RNG.  Neither Corsica or Sardinia resist and you capture them.  You already know where all your troops are too. 

Start: $375,000
Buy: 13 trenches, 15 roads, 4 jets, 1 factory, 13 infantry, 1 armor
Remaining: $0
Place: 1 trench in each non-trenched starting country, 1 road in each starting country, 1 factory in Romania, 4 jets in San Marino, 8 infantry in Ukraine, 5 infantry in Macedonia, and 1 armor in Macedonia.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Starting Troops and Locations: 1 infantry, 9 jets, 1 trench, 1 road (San Marino)
                                          4 infantry, 2 armor, 7 fighter jets, 1 trench, 1 road (Italy)
                                          1 infantry, 1 trench, 1 road (Slovenia)
                                          1 infantry, 1 trench, 1 road (Croatia)
                                          1 infantry, 1 trench, 1 road (Bosnia)
                                          1 battleship (Sea Zone 8 )
                                          1 infantry, 1 trench, 1 road (Hungary)
                                          9 infantry, 1 trench, 1 road, 1 factory (Romania)
                                          1 infantry, 1 trench, 1 road (Serbia)
                                          1 infantry, 1 trench, 1 road (Montenegro)
                                          2 infantry, 1 armor battalion, 1 trench, 1 road (Ukraine)
                                          3 infantry, 1 trench, 1 road (Albania)
                                          2 infantry, 1 trench, 1 road (Kosovo)
                                          9 infantry, 1 trench, 1 road (Macedonia)
Actions: Move 9 fighter jets to Turkey (From San Marino)
            Move 6 fighter jets to Greece (From Italy)
            Move 8 infantry battalions to Greece (From Macedonia)
            Move 1 infantry battalions to Greece (From Kosovo)
            Move 2 infantry battalions to Bulgaria (From Albania)
            Move 8 infantry battalions to Ukraine (From Romania)
            Move 1 fighter jet to Malta (From Italy)
Ending Troops and Locations: 1 infantry, 1 trench, 1 road                                (San Marino)
                                        4 infantry, 2 armor, 1 trench, 1 road                    (Italy)
                                        1 infantry, 1 trench, 1 road                                (Slovenia)
                                        1 infantry, 1 trench, 1 road                                (Croatia)
                                        1 infantry, 1 trench, 1 road                                (Bosnia)
                                        1 battleship                                                     (Sea Zone 8 )
                                        1 infantry, 1 trench, 1 road                                (Hungary)
                                        9 infantry, 1 trench, 1 road, 1 factory                  (Romania)
                                        1 infantry, 1 trench, 1 road                                (Serbia)
                                        1 infantry, 1 trench, 1 road                                (Montenegro)
                                        10 infantry, 1 armor battalion, 1 trench, 1 road      (Ukraine)
                                        1 infantry, 1 trench, 1 road                                (Albania)
                                        1 infantry, 1 trench, 1 road                                (Kosovo)
                                        1 infantry, 1 trench, 1 road                                (Macedonia)
                                        9 jets                                                             (Turkey)
                                        2 infantry                                                        (Bulgaria)
                                        9 infantry, 7 jets                                              (Greece)
                                        1 jet                                                              (Malta)

You claim Malta without any fighting. You retake Romania.  You only have 3 inf left there though. 

As for you Spartan117, you have nothing remaining, RNG destroyed everything you had  :(.

Well, turn seven now!

Money:$175,000
Buy:6 roads, 16 inf
Money left:$9,000
Place:All in Russia
Move:n/a

your turn MrRobot75

Spoiler: New Map (click to show/hide)
~Jesse

RandomNumberGenerator

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope.
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: May 09, 2010, 07:15:06 pm »

Okay, RNG.  Neither Corsica or Sardinia resist and you capture them.  You already know where all your troops are too. 

What about Bulgeria?

Well I suppose it doesn't matter now, since I was just taking it to make sure nobody else got it before Algeria.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: May 09, 2010, 07:20:34 pm »

Units:
Poland-4 inf, 9 armor, 2 plane.
sea zone 3-2 battleships, 4 transports.
sea zone 3-2 battleships.
Germany-10 armor, 5 plane.
Switzerland-4 armor.

Current Money: $175,000.
Buy: 10 Armor ($150,000). And roads between all my countries ($7,000). And three more transports. ($15,000)
Attack: Bombard Norway with all of my battleships from sea 3 and 4.
Move: All sea units in Sea 3 to Sea 4. (Yes, bombarding while moving).
Place: Units in Germany. Transports in sea 4
Money After Spending: $1,000.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Jesse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: May 09, 2010, 07:23:06 pm »

What about Bulgeria?

Well I suppose it doesn't matter now, since I was just taking it to make sure nobody else got it before Algeria.

Yes yes, you have Bulgaria, I just didn't reflect the change on the map.  It's getting harder and harder to follow this, there's just too much information right now, but I won't give up!
~Jesse

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: May 09, 2010, 07:24:44 pm »

Also, shouldn't Denmark also include those islands just to the right?

Jesse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: May 09, 2010, 07:46:11 pm »

Uh... nope.  I just they seceded from Denmark.  They are now there own country each worth a lot of money per turn.
~Jesse

RandomNumberGenerator

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope.
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: May 09, 2010, 07:50:00 pm »

Uh... nope.  I just they seceded from Denmark.  They are now there own country each worth a lot of money per turn.

What about those three islands to the south of France?

EDIT: Since Islands seem to be the new moneybags, I would suggest for my ally Algeria to take Cyprus, Crete and Sicily next turn, since all of the land on the main continent is taken up.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2010, 07:52:06 pm by RandomNumberGenerator »

Jesse

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: May 09, 2010, 07:51:41 pm »

What about those three islands to the south of France?

Well, currently they are part of France, but we could make them separate, that would give you a huge boost to your money that you gain.  Yeah, lets do that, those 3 islands, whatever they're called, are now separate countries. 
~Jesse

RandomNumberGenerator

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope.
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: May 09, 2010, 07:57:38 pm »

Fixed map, making Bulgeria green. Also, you had a road going from Ukraine to Ukraine? Not sure how that worked, so I removed it.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11