Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34

Author Topic: Ed's BYOR - Day 3 - Canceled  (Read 39969 times)

spitfire684

• Bay Watcher
  • I pity the weak.
    • View Profile
Re: Ed's BYOR - Day 3 - Lazarus? [1 replacement needed.]
« Reply #465 on: June 24, 2010, 04:16:18 pm »

I attack by pointing things out.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: June 24, 2010, 04:18:25 pm »

Thats not attacking.

spitfire684

• Bay Watcher
  • I pity the weak.
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: June 24, 2010, 04:25:39 pm »

It's setting up an attack.

spitfire684

• Bay Watcher
  • I pity the weak.
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: June 24, 2010, 04:50:31 pm »

And besides, how would you know whatsw attacking, Org? I seen you doing hardly any.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: June 24, 2010, 04:55:16 pm »

And besides, how would you know whatsw attacking, Org? I seen you doing hardly any.
Do you?

spitfire684

• Bay Watcher
  • I pity the weak.
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: June 24, 2010, 05:12:50 pm »

What does this look like?

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: June 24, 2010, 08:26:24 pm »

Ok guys, I'm sorry about how shaky this game has been, what with the mass replaces, long nights, sparse votecounts, etc.

But I'll be gone all next week. I just now realized that I will have no access to the game. How would you guys prefer we continue? Keep the thread open all week and have an extremely long Day 3? End Day 3 before I leave(Saturday)? Or just call it quits because of all of the problems?
I vote we just let it end. It's hard to keep getting back into the game after the long delays. Discounting that, only half of the players are actually trying.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #472 on: June 24, 2010, 08:29:18 pm »

SCUM ARE SPIT AND NIRUR

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: June 24, 2010, 08:34:23 pm »

Ok guys, I'm sorry about how shaky this game has been, what with the mass replaces, long nights, sparse votecounts, etc.

But I'll be gone all next week. I just now realized that I will have no access to the game. How would you guys prefer we continue? Keep the thread open all week and have an extremely long Day 3? End Day 3 before I leave(Saturday)? Or just call it quits because of all of the problems?
I vote we just let it end. It's hard to keep getting back into the game after the long delays. Discounting that, only half of the players are actually trying.
I actually concur on this course of action, for reasons I can't reveal yet.

Of course it will take more people willing to end this for that to happen.
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: June 24, 2010, 08:37:54 pm »

I knew it! I knew he was the scum! Why oh why didn't I question how calm he was about his near lynch before the day ended?

SCUM ARE SPIT AND NIRUR
You certainly have an amusing way of scumhunting.

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: June 24, 2010, 08:39:56 pm »

I knew it! I knew he was the scum! Why oh why didn't I question how calm he was about his near lynch before the day ended?
Wait wat?
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

Rysith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: June 24, 2010, 09:06:09 pm »

I agree that spitfire is looking very non-scummy, since (according to the vote count at the time) we were tied and he broke the tie in favor of the scum.
According to the votecount just before Spitfire changed his vote, it was him or Jokerman. It's a null-tell.

Yeah, but we know Jokerman is scum. If they were both scum, I'd guess that they would go with the no-lynch rather than choosing to off Jokerman, especially given Jokerman's role. It's the "breaking tie in favor of scum" more than anything else.

SCUM ARE SPIT AND NIRUR

Org, stop being a moron.

From my perspective, we have the following:

Solifuge (inactive)
Redwarrior0
Leafsnail
spitfire684
Org
Toaster
Nirur Torir (confirmed town)
Rysith
major_sephiroth (inactive)

Of those, I'd suspect the inactives (for being inactive), Org for the weird roleclaim and seeming not to take things seriously.
Actually, I just sort of realized that it's day 3. So only two nights. So vig/SK is more likely.

Suspicions after I eat.
Redwarrior0, if you can't provide suspicions, I'll start suspecting you as well, more than the others.

And Eduren, I'm fine with the game going either way. I know running a game when you can't/don't have time is a pain.
Lanternwebs: a community fort
Try my orc mod!
The OP deserves the violent Dwarven equivalent of the Nobel Peace Prize.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: June 24, 2010, 09:07:21 pm »

Rysith is an idiot.
UNVOTE
VOTE RYSITH

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: June 24, 2010, 10:09:29 pm »

Wait wat?

He's saying he's pretty sure you just outed major as scum.  I can believe it.

Anyway, we have 3/9 not actually playing.  Of the remaining 6, participation is mixed.  I think it's up to you to decide, but I vote against ending the day when you leave.  Either let us have the whole week or kill it.  If you can get a replacement, leave it up.  I don't want to vote to kill it, but I can certainly see why you want to do so.

You could always look for a replacement mod.   :P
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: June 24, 2010, 10:16:30 pm »

Anyway, we have 3/9 not actually playing.  Of the remaining 6, participation is mixed.  I think it's up to you to decide, but I vote against ending the day when you leave.  Either let us have the whole week or kill it.  If you can get a replacement, leave it up.  I don't want to vote to kill it, but I can certainly see why you want to do so.
I'll probably be killing it when a few more votes come in.

You could always look for a replacement mod.   :P
I wouldn't want to dump this mess into anybodies lap :-\ 
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34