Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 34

Author Topic: Ed's BYOR - Day 3 - Canceled  (Read 40075 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Postponing 1-2 days is basically just an extension.  Why not extend it out till Wednesday or so and see how many replaces we get?  If we're not better by then, then we can reevaluate.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile

Who needs replace?

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'll vote for postponing.

RedWarrior0

• Bay Watcher
  • she/her
    • View Profile

I suppose I could replace in, though I haven't been following very closely. If I do, I have dibs on the most interesting of the three roles.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile

An extension/ postponement till replacements can be found sounds best.

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile

Okay. Day extended until Thursday. Thread will remain open and I expect activity.

Redwarrior: You will be replacing webadict. Start reading the thread while I get your role sent.
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

Thanks Eduren.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Welcome, RedWarrior, and thanks for joining!

Once you're done reading, please let us know your thoughts on the game so far.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I have no strong feelings ether way.

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
Re: Ed's BYOR - Day 2 - [1 replacement needed.]
« Reply #384 on: June 13, 2010, 10:23:00 pm »

Woot! Lonewolf I will be replacing Pandarsenic.

Ill get you guys the vote count in a bit.
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

Lonewolf I

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: June 13, 2010, 11:58:20 pm »

So obviously the use of grammar determines someone's alignment. Otherwise you wouldn't bring up the subject.
lolwut

Jokerman-EXE - Your claim that activelurking is, in fact, scumhunting seems a bit weak.  Why were you voting Org when the day ended, rather than joining in the Cript or MS debate?

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: June 14, 2010, 12:18:32 am »

What claim exactly are you referring to?

There were plenty of votes there that had pressure on the situation. I'd rather not waste my time with superfluously dumping my vote and instead see what I can dig up on my own. It seems to me that you're suspicious of me for doing something useful with my time. Is this the case?
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED

Lonewolf I

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ed's BYOR - Day 1: The Begninininining
« Reply #387 on: June 14, 2010, 12:43:48 am »

What claim exactly are you referring to?

This one:
When there's 13 people playing, Leafy, I think I can afford to step back a little and watch everything instead of getting dragged down into one on ones, like what happens in the later part of the game. Other people are going to talk. Besides, I'm not saying that I refuse to talk or anything. Just that I prefer to watch for this phase.
I guess.  Still, if everyone thought like this, the game would never start.

That's just my preferred Day 1 method. I'm perfectly willing to be active, and if it starts to die down I will be.

For example, let's take a look at Toaster. You're going to accuse me of lurking when I'm sitting here talking to you about it? Please, tell me you just suffered a head injury that prevented your fine motor skills from functioning, and that's why you typed that. Otherwise, GTFO.

Toaster, it's an RVS strategy. Everyone has a different one. Now that RVS is over, let's get down to the nitty gritty. Why are you so eager to find a reason that you would accuse an active player of lurking, of all things? Honestly, did you even think that through?

An Orgvote seems like it'd be a tempting option for scum who want to avoid the appearance of bandwagoning.  You're very quick to jump on spitfire now, as well, due to an argument over grammar?  How is that more suspicious than Cript's OMGUS and subsequent unvote?  Why the sudden shift in strategy?

Also.  Buddying:
I was going to vote you, Major, but as others pointed out I was impressed that you kept a cool head, plus you already had enough pressure on you. This monster post of yours did wonders for your case.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: June 14, 2010, 08:10:18 am »

Lonewolf:  What other suspicions do you have besides Jokerman?

Lonewolf I

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: June 14, 2010, 09:19:16 am »

Lonewolf:  What other suspicions do you have besides Jokerman?

You and Nurir Torir.

Spitfire is also a bit scummy, but I haven't disregarded the possibility that she's playing town very badly.

Rysith and Solifuge for lurking.
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 34