Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 34

Author Topic: Ed's BYOR - Day 3 - Canceled  (Read 40113 times)

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ed's BYOR - Day 2 - Down at the ol' pi'tcher show
« Reply #300 on: June 08, 2010, 09:23:12 pm »

Nirur - you only placed the vote in order to break the tie.  Ultimately, the lynching vote wasn't placed due to his behaviour...
The entire game is about behavior, and analyzing the behavior of others. Yes, he was ultimately lynched for his behavior. Most people are. (Note that the mafia arranging a lynch counts for the person being lynched for their behavior as well. The mafia wants them dead for SOME reason, whether it be because they look like an easy lynch, they are behaving like an important role, or because they're behaving like a threat.)

Pandarsenic, get back in here. I refuse to let you lurk this game away.

spitfire684

• Bay Watcher
  • I pity the weak.
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: June 09, 2010, 02:54:49 am »

Org, a third vote on someone was not really a pressure vote, it was a lynching vote.
You wanted Cryptfeind dead, and thats that. Stop hiding your actions with lies.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: June 09, 2010, 09:27:09 am »

All right, I'm annoyed.  The day's been on for 2 1/2 days with 11 people and we've had a bit over 30 posts.  That's ridiculous.  Let's talk, people!

Solifuge, major_sephiroth: Neither of you have posted at all, and you were both on last night.  Inexcusable.

Org:  Getting your games mixed up is a sign that you're not really caring who you vote for, which is scummy.  Please detail any suspicions you have.  You mentioned Leafsnail for being the 3rd vote on cript, but he was the third vote on cript when major had more votes.  Do you have more reasoning?

webadict:  Just waiting on your suspicions.

spitfire:  You're attacking Org, but not voting him.  Do you just think he's evading and not scum, or do you think someone else is scummier?

Pandarsenic:  You were focused hard on cript yesterday.  Now that he's flipped town, who do you suspect?

Jokerman-EXE:  Did mine and Nirur's answers work for you?  If so, are you going to wait for major before questioning someone else?

Nirur Torir: Do you have any suspicions of major?  You picked cript over him for a tiebreaker, but didn't mention him after unvoting him D1.  Do you like anyone for scum besides Pandar?

Leafsnail:  Have Nirur's reasons satisfied you?  Do you think Org is scum or just being Org?

Rysith:  Day 1 you don't mention anyone besides cript and Org.  Day 2 you start right off on Org.  Does no one else interest you?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: June 09, 2010, 09:59:00 am »

Nirur Torir: Do you have any suspicions of major?
Thinking back, yes. He was a bit too calm while under fire. He might just be that calm, but if not, he either doesn't care, or is being coached. Either way, his minimal posting gave him plenty of time to post in a calm manner. Either way, I don't feel like joining

You picked cript over him for a tiebreaker, but didn't mention him after unvoting him D1.  Do you like anyone for scum besides Pandar?
Slightly Web, as he doesn't seem to be trying very hard. You're better then that, Web. Try harder.
There's also Major, like I said.

I call for a prod on Jokerman, Pandarsenic, Solifuge, and Major.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: June 09, 2010, 10:50:00 am »

No not my games. It may have been on my Ipod, and it may have just me copy pasting from a failed post but to the wrong thread.

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: June 09, 2010, 10:53:04 am »

The time investment required to keep up on Mafia is not something I can just pull out of nowhere.

For those of us distanced from the game as it sits now, could someone provide a however-biased review of the current situation?

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: June 09, 2010, 11:15:45 am »

Org, a third vote on someone was not really a pressure vote, it was a lynching vote.
You wanted Cryptfeind dead, and thats that. Stop hiding your actions with lies.
I actually wanted Major dead.
You are making no sense.

spitfire684

• Bay Watcher
  • I pity the weak.
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: June 09, 2010, 01:39:50 pm »

I actually wanted Major dead.
You are making no sense.
No, YOU are the one making no sense.
If you vote for someone, it means you want them dead. You DID want Criptfeind dead, as well as major. Yet you state no reason for that vote either.
spitfire:  You're attacking Org, but not voting him.  Do you just think he's evading and not scum, or do you think someone else is scummier?
I think Org is too likely a mis-lynch, that doesn't mean I think he is town. Org doesn't seem to say hardly anything, hardly posting more than a sentence every post which makes him a hard read. It is very possible that he IS scum, I wouldn't be surprised. But no one else really has stuck out as scum at the moment, I'm still thinking.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: June 09, 2010, 01:48:37 pm »

No. I was just wanting for Cript to do stuff. And he never said anything about my post.
At all. i said nothing. And he did nothing.

And I did say why about Major. it was a trap.

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: June 09, 2010, 03:10:38 pm »

Jokerman-EXE:  Did mine and Nirur's answers work for you?  If so, are you going to wait for major before questioning someone else?

I'm waiting to see major's response.

Are you retarded? I posted like yesterday and I'm waiting on responses. You're looking for a reason to point a finger at someone, not finding it, so resorting to targeting lurkers.

Except that I'm not even lurking.
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: June 09, 2010, 03:25:03 pm »

GAIZ PANDARS GOT FINALS QQ MOAR

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: June 09, 2010, 03:29:59 pm »

I'm waiting to see major's response.

Are you retarded? I posted like yesterday and I'm waiting on responses. You're looking for a reason to point a finger at someone, not finding it, so resorting to targeting lurkers.

Except that I'm not even lurking.
Posting three days ago is not the same as posting yesterday.
That's a nicely angry post. I will go after whoever I want, although I wasn't planning on targeting you until just now. Trying to dissuade me by questioning my intelligence will not work.
Unvote Pandarsenic
Vote Jokerman-EXE

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: June 09, 2010, 05:46:10 pm »

Spitfire: this might take me some more time than usual. My trusty computer is not as trusty as I thought. It likely got an STD from the neighborhood router it was seeing. I'll waste some time going post to post though, as soon as I can.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: June 09, 2010, 05:47:01 pm »

Spitfire: this might take me some more time than usual. My trusty computer is not as trusty as I thought. It likely got an STD from the neighborhood router it was seeing. I'll waste some time going post to post though, as soon as I can.
Oh noes!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: June 09, 2010, 06:13:13 pm »

Shut up Org
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 34