Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 34

Author Topic: Ed's BYOR - Day 3 - Canceled  (Read 40105 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Ed's BYOR - Day 2 - Down at the ol' pi'tcher show
« Reply #285 on: June 07, 2010, 09:15:04 am »

Org, that's crap.  A pressure vote isn't worth a lot of you don't pressure him with something besides the vote itself.  Give us a real answer, and explain why you unvoted someone you didn't even vote, and isn't even in the game.  Are you even trying?

Joker:

Unvote Nirur.

Day 1 I'm liking cript and major_s, and at the moment major_s feels like the winner.

Major_s:  You reek of desperation.  Asked for who you think is scum, you throw out the person besides yourself with the most votes, but don't point out anything other than his WIFOMy comment and OMGUS.  Your argument is shallow.  What else stands out about him?  Do his motives look suspicious?  Is he hiding something?  Does he not care who dies today, as long as it's not him?

criptfeind:  Major_s is the other person out there that has high levels of suspicion, yet in your post you don't say anything about him.  Does he not look fishy to you, or are you out to protect him?  Do you know something we don't?  Why are you telling us what you would or wouldn't do if you were scum?  Those comments add nothing.

That sums up my D1 suspicions.  Major (after a follow up) did a good job of catching up and explaining himself.  Cript posted that the forum was eating his posts and that he would get back to questions, but never did.  That pushed him well ahead of major on my suspicion list.

And since I apparently didn't answer your first question well enough for Nirur, I feel bad that we lost a useful role.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: June 07, 2010, 09:28:26 am »

Org, something, please.
What what.
Lork Lork, goes Leafy. Also, he wagoned Cript.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: June 07, 2010, 02:49:54 pm »

Yes, but who comprises the scum?
Leafsnail
-.-

Org, something, please.
What what.
Uh, at the time I voted criptfeind, M_S was the dominant wagon.  And do you have a particular problem with my vote on criptfeind?

Org's play is making me want to hit my own head with a brick.  Unfortunately for my skull, that doesn't make him scum >.>

Incidentally, Nirur Torir's got some explaining to do.

That wasn't a reason. That was me stating some thoughts about possible leads before the day ends, in case I can't post them later.
The reason for my vote was that it was 20 minutes until the end of the day, and I felt the need to break the tie.
I'm slightly annoyed at him for getting himself lynched.
Care to reconcile these statements?

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: June 07, 2010, 02:51:52 pm »

I do. Cuz he was town

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: June 07, 2010, 03:52:38 pm »

Incidentally, Nirur Torir's got some explaining to do.

That wasn't a reason. That was me stating some thoughts about possible leads before the day ends, in case I can't post them later.
The reason for my vote was that it was 20 minutes until the end of the day, and I felt the need to break the tie.
I'm slightly annoyed at him for getting himself lynched.
Care to reconcile these statements?

I see no inherent inconsistency in my statements. Regardless of my role in his death, he behaved in a manner that caused him to get lynched.

Pandarsenic, are you going to put forth any effort this game, or just make excuses to lurk?

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: June 07, 2010, 06:09:39 pm »

Meh post is meh

Also

Cript posted that the forum was eating his posts

It's true, damn forum. I even got back to most of you and made a small summary of my thoughts and by the time I realized it was gone it was too late.

Rysith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: June 07, 2010, 09:08:13 pm »

Hey, look, the day started. Ed, you may want to PM people that haven't posted in here yet letting them know that the night is over since they (like me) may have stopped checking the thread regularly.

Org, something, please.
What what.

Org, I know you can play better than that, come up with better reasons than that, and generally not play like you did a year ago better than that. Hitting town D1 is not something to get worked up about, it's something to look over and analyze. For that matter, I was on the Cript wagon. So were Pandarsenic, major_sephiroth, Niruir Torir, and Toaster. Why Leafsnail over any of the rest?
Lanternwebs: a community fort
Try my orc mod!
The OP deserves the violent Dwarven equivalent of the Nobel Peace Prize.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: June 07, 2010, 09:35:57 pm »

Hey, look, the day started. Ed, you may want to PM people that haven't posted in here yet letting them know that the night is over since they (like me) may have stopped checking the thread regularly.

Org, something, please.
What what.

Org, I know you can play better than that, come up with better reasons than that, and generally not play like you did a year ago better than that. Hitting town D1 is not something to get worked up about, it's something to look over and analyze. For that matter, I was on the Cript wagon. So were Pandarsenic, major_sephiroth, Niruir Torir, and Toaster. Why Leafsnail over any of the rest?
Third person.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: June 07, 2010, 11:05:05 pm »

Org, that's crap.  A pressure vote isn't worth a lot of you don't pressure him with something besides the vote itself.  Give us a real answer, and explain why you unvoted someone you didn't even vote, and isn't even in the game.  Are you even trying?

Still waiting.

Web, that's awfully unwordy of you.  Having trouble forming any suspicions?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: June 07, 2010, 11:09:51 pm »

What. Who was not in the game?

And Im pretty sure thats how you do a pressure vote.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: June 07, 2010, 11:10:34 pm »

Reaction vote.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Ed's BYOR - Day 1: The Begninininining
« Reply #296 on: June 08, 2010, 09:47:32 am »

Org:
criptfeind

Interesitng unvote Tooony vote Cryiptfeind

Two consecutive vote posts.  Toonyman's not in the game.

Major, waiting to hear from you.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: June 08, 2010, 10:05:35 am »

:P

I may have been posting for a different game...
Whoops.

Leafsnail

• Bay Watcher
  • A single snail can make a world go extinct.
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: June 08, 2010, 04:08:07 pm »

Third person.
Strangle Org through the internet.

In all seriousness, what the fuck.

Nirur - you only placed the vote in order to break the tie.  Ultimately, the lynching vote wasn't placed due to his behaviour...

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: June 08, 2010, 05:00:30 pm »

Quite sorry Toaster, my electricity went out for a day.

I'll have a looksy in a bit. Maybe on a real computer.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 34