Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 34

Author Topic: Ed's BYOR - Day 3 - Canceled  (Read 40090 times)

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
Re: Ed's BYOR - Day 2 - [1 replacement needed.]
« Reply #345 on: June 11, 2010, 01:23:25 am »

Pandarsenic and major_sepiroth are prodded. Let them serve as an example, I want this game to be more active.
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: June 11, 2010, 01:49:47 am »

Pandarsenic and major_sepiroth are prodded. Let them serve as an example, I want this game to be more active.
I asked for a replacement already. Go away.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

Eduren

• Bay Watcher
  • A new theme!
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: June 11, 2010, 02:19:37 am »

I asked for a replacement already. Go away.
When?
I don't know.  Duke wants me to stop playing mafia.
That's the sign of an abusive boyfriend, Toony... you don't have to listen to him.

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

spitfire684

• Bay Watcher
  • I pity the weak.
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: June 11, 2010, 05:32:09 am »

No. I play as I do, and will.
 Nothing changes.
 You say I might be town, but now you want me to be lynched because you can't read me?
Thats not even a disguised attempt for a scum bus too.
You have had your chance. Unvote Toaster. Vote Leaf.
That is just plain OMGUS.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: June 11, 2010, 09:19:44 am »

Ok, time to finish up.  Spoilered for length:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

And let's analyze!

Soli, you're first.  You are not playing in this game.  Either participate or ask for a replacement.  Day 1 you RVed and made a couple offhand comments.  Day 2 you've asked for someone to tell you what's going on.

Org is all over the map.  My suspicion of him is growing again, mostly because he can't stick to a thread.

Joker, you concern me.  You claim D1 that you like to lie low until the action starts.  D2 you start strong, but quickly fizzle out.  Yes, you're waiting for major, but half of us are.  Can't you follow another lead in the meantime?

Speaking of major, he needs to post.  His first post of the day will go a long way toward his case.

Nirur is going after lurkers both days.  Admittedly, with as many as we have, it's hard not to do so.  (Yes, I am mentioning lurkers, but actives as well.)  Nirur, who among the active players strikes you as suspicious?

Finally, suspicions!
Top three, no order, are Org, Soli, and Nirur.  Down a notch are Joker and major.  I don't think anyone is clean (unless you die and flip town) but as to the answer you're looking for, Leaf and spit are my bottom two picks for now.  Everyone else is average (or awaiting replace.)

Is that enough content for you?

Lastly, I'd like to see a vote count, please.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: June 11, 2010, 09:22:19 am »

Its difficult to be playing like four games at once.
Just because I mixed up what I said.
Whatever. Doesn't matter.

OMGUS doesn't matter if I have good reasons.

spitfire684

• Bay Watcher
  • I pity the weak.
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: June 11, 2010, 09:34:34 am »

I didn't see no quotes or anything.

Org

• Bay Watcher
  • Daring Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: June 11, 2010, 09:36:08 am »

What.

Also:
Didn't see no quotes?   :D

spitfire684

• Bay Watcher
  • I pity the weak.
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: June 11, 2010, 09:37:24 am »

Grammar Nazi.
'Grammar is very important to the nazi party'. Hmm?

spitfire684

• Bay Watcher
  • I pity the weak.
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: June 11, 2010, 09:43:55 am »

So obviously the use of grammar determines someone's alignment. Otherwise you wouldn't bring up the subject.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: June 11, 2010, 11:02:31 am »

Nirur, who among the active players strikes you as suspicious?
Alright, here are my reads:

Leafsnail - He seems to consistently be trying to scumhunt, and is hostile towards me. Keeps trying to catch me in logical traps to implicate me.
spitfire684 - Skimming through, I don't get much of an impression beyond him being fixated on Org. A nice, safe person to focus on. So, why, Spitfire? What makes Org worth focusing on? You haven't called for a policy lynch, and it seems to me that you're just using Org as a method of appearing active without actually doing much.
Org - I usually can't read him, but I'm guessing jester, as he's acting too Org-like. Either that, or my memory of him is skewed. That said, I'd still be up for policy-lynching him today if we don't find anybody scummier.
Toaster - Appears to be the main one trying to keep the game alive. Doesn't mean much, as I've done the same as scum in a previous game, to appear more townie. Still, he's not high on my list of suspects.
Jokerman-EXE - He seems to be 'average,' putting for a moderate amount of effort and generally blending in with the crowd.

Its difficult to be playing like four games at once.
If it's too difficult, then play in less games. And it doesn't increase the difficulty for you - IIRC, you like to forget about being scum.

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: June 11, 2010, 11:35:47 am »

Unvote.

Toaster: At first I was going to vote you. That list of yours was cool and all, but ultimately useless to anyone that had been playing and seemed like a way to make it appear that you're doing grand Town things when in actuality, you're not. However, the following analysis has allayed that suspicion a little and I think you're clear for now.

Org: I play in just as many if not more games than you consistently. Stop looking for excuses as to why you're dropping scumslips. My eye is on you, but my vote is in...

spitfire684, I saw the same thing that Nirur Torir saw (curse you for posting first) but there's also the worrisome matter of you talking about how grammar determines alignment. When it first started, I was like, "Haha, typo and Org of all people corrected it." Two posts later, you've turned around and turned it into some big thing? What's the deal there, man? Sometimes a player can point something out without it meaning anything else. Like when someone points out a typo.

So why I'm asking is, why so jumpy?
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED

Solifuge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: June 11, 2010, 11:49:21 am »

In 15 minutes, I can't get a clear read on anyone. I'm going to call it Toaster for the time being, as I gather he is putting light pressure everywhere, and making a point of letting everyone know how "he trusts no one".

It bespeaks a mask.

spitfire684

• Bay Watcher
  • I pity the weak.
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: June 11, 2010, 12:02:00 pm »

I was saying sarcastically...
Having intentional bad grammar is one thing.
Making no sense is another.
Is Leafsnail still in this game? I haven't seen him posting much all of a sudden.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 34