Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12

Author Topic: The Choice  (Read 11525 times)

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Choice
« Reply #45 on: May 03, 2010, 05:02:28 pm »

Go back up the trapdoor.
Beat the guards with the hunk of meat
Long Live United Forenia!

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 03, 2010, 05:07:48 pm »

You are not naked. Also I added an action i forgot to add to the one a few posts up.
Get naked. Then beat the snot out of the dwarves in the hall above. All the while screaming about a "Mouse in the kitchens!"
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Diablous

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:avatar's cuteness]
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 03, 2010, 05:13:11 pm »

You are not naked. Also I added an action i forgot to add to the one a few posts up.
Get naked. Then beat the snot out of the dwarves in the hall above. All the while screaming about a "Mouse in the kitchens!"
This!
Quote from: Solifuge
A catgirl, whom oft it would please
To dine on a pizza, with cheese,
Thought it was quite fine
To be partly feline,
Excepting the hairballs and fleas.

Samthere

• Bay Watcher
  • RRRRRAAAAAAOR! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 03, 2010, 08:39:40 pm »

Examine surroundings, particularly my delicious new hunk of meat.
Plus the stuff people above me said, especially the naked part.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2010, 08:56:06 pm by Samthere »

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 03, 2010, 11:01:46 pm »

The other two guards in the hall were normal humans. Regardless, you strip of your clothes (that restricting finery gave you a yearning to be free) and head back up the ladder. One of the guards says "Ye gods, you're back!" and the other says "Ye gods, you're naked!"

You immediately begin to lay about them with your large hunk of meat.

Soon, both guards are unconscious.

Vester

• Bay Watcher
  • [T_WORD:AWE-INSPIRING:bloonk]
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 04, 2010, 01:54:56 am »

"Ye gods, you're naked!"

You immediately begin to lay about them with your large hunk of meat.

O_O

Okay, innuendo aside, despoil the guards of their weapons and belts.
"Land of song," said the warrior bard, "though all the world betray thee - one sword at least thy rights shall guard; one faithful harp shall praise thee."

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 04, 2010, 03:05:41 am »

//Wonders if GG was Intending all this to have happened... Or if he is now just making it up as he goes...//

Notice that both of them told the truth on both cases. So if anything they should both have been guarding a clean path...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 04, 2010, 03:44:41 am »

Bay12forums: from logic puzzle to manrape in 50 posts.

Anyway
Notice that both of them told the truth on both cases. So if anything they should both have been guarding a clean path...
That logic is flawed. What part of them both telling the truth at times means that both paths are clean? All we know is that the dwarf was lying.
Now.
Take the guards' weapons off them. Feed one of the guards the piece of poison paper, wake up the remaining guard, and threaten him unless he tells you which path leads to eternal reward, no bullshit, seriously, or you end up like mister dead over yonder.
Long Live United Forenia!

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 04, 2010, 09:55:45 am »

Also, both of them said not to take either path :P

You take the weapons and belts, putting both belts on your otherwise naked body and then sheathing your new weapons, two shortswords.

Then you force a bit of the paper into of the guards mouths. He does not appear to suffer any ill effects. You do notice while doing this there are more on the back of the paper.

THE BOTTLE,
THAT IS
---------
SIGNED,
SIR RAT

You shrug and wake up the other guard. You then threaten him with certain death unless he tells you the way to eternal reward.

He stutters.
Just, just head downstairs! Take the service hallway! Goes right to the second of the three challenges! Please just don't kill me!

Samthere

• Bay Watcher
  • RRRRRAAAAAAOR! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 04, 2010, 12:10:53 pm »

Pat him on the head and then throw him down his hallway before heading the way he said.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 04, 2010, 12:21:35 pm »

Also, teabag the other guy, whilst spouting random leet speak.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 04, 2010, 01:47:25 pm »

You toss him, then head downstairs through the hallway.

You emerge into a large, open courtyard. As you step into the middle, the doorway behind you closes through a thundering clash.

A trumpet sounds from the sheer walls of the pit you find yourself, and a voice rings out.

"You have overcome the challenge of the mind! Now, you must overcome the challenge of the body by defeating the dread beast Klaroblatz!"

With that, a thick gate against the opposite wall starts to slowly creak open.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 04, 2010, 01:56:59 pm »

Run to the gate and get up against the wall next to it so that we can run through if after the beast comes out.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Faden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 04, 2010, 01:58:40 pm »

Run to the gate and get up against the wall next to it so that we can run through if after the beast comes out.
This.

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 04, 2010, 02:03:58 pm »

You press yourself against the wall as the beast charges out. It looks like a cross between an elephant, a komodo dragin, and a pitbull, but with two extra mouths and four extra eyes. It roars as it runs into the middle of the arena. You dodge into the room from which it came - there is a single exit marked by a heavy metal door, and a large amount of dried blood in one corner near the door.

The beast is slowly turning around scanning the arena, and its tongue flicks out as it smells the air.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12