Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 40

Author Topic: Temporal Anomaly: I've got a baaaaad feeling about this  (Read 26383 times)

smigenboger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I didn't mean for you, I meant for me. Well, let's see what kind of a screaming bloody death-trap this ship will be"

Go off to search for the next docking bay. Also poke around for some food-in-a-tube. We're probably hungry
While talking to AJ:
In college I studied the teachings of Socrates and Aeropostale

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

"I didn't mean for you, I meant for me. Well, let's see what kind of a screaming bloody death-trap this ship will be"

Go off to search for the next docking bay. Also poke around for some food-in-a-tube. We're probably hungry
not even going to ask APO where the next ship is? Just going to go off in search of it across the thousands of square miles while the station falls apart? If you want to thats all find and good, just want to make sure.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2010, 01:04:45 am by piecewise »

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile

As a reminder for later, we should really replace 'pain' with 'information regarding detriment', because that must've Really Fucking Hurt.
That's what pain already is! Your body is telling you that it is damaged, and also politely asking you not to repeat whatever it was you just did. This is usually quite useful information.

>Ask APO about the ship.

Of course, with our luck, it'll be full of bounty hunters. Or broken somehow. Oh, well. We didn't happen to learn anything else from the time hop, did we?

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile

Ask APO what will hapen to it if the station is being destroyed?
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

As a reminder for later, we should really replace 'pain' with 'information regarding detriment', because that must've Really Fucking Hurt.
That's what pain already is! Your body is telling you that it is damaged, and also politely asking you not to repeat whatever it was you just did. This is usually quite useful information.

>Ask APO about the ship.

Of course, with our luck, it'll be full of bounty hunters. Or broken somehow. Oh, well. We didn't happen to learn anything else from the time hop, did we?
Remember to actually phrase the question next time. I'll just assume you said "Where is the other ship"

OH ABOUT 4 MILES THATAWAY 

a glowing line once again appears on the ground

Ask APO what will hapen to it if the station is being destroyed?
Once again, phrase the question yourself next time

NOTHING

WHAT DID YOU THINK I WAS CONFINED TO THIS SINGLE STATION

YOU ARE DUMBER THEN YOU LOOK AND YOU LOOK REALLY DUMB ALREADY

smigenboger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

>"At least I have looks, you're just a silly transcendental logic controller. Anyway, are there any of those armbands lying around here, so you can pester me any time you want?"
While talking to AJ:

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

"At least I have looks, you're just a silly transcendental logic controller. Anyway, are there any of those armbands lying around here, so you can pester me any time you want?"

DO NOT MAKE ME ALTER REALITY SO THAT YOUR SPECIES HAS NO FACE

AND YOU WANT A UPLINK HUH HERE

There is a sound like a cork popping and your vision  is suddenly swims with raw data before condensing back into a visible world. You look around, helpful text is appearing near objects and several graphs run along your peripheral vision. According to the time display the year is 1,344,294,492 AHE

You somehow "hear" text in your head, a sensation that isn't 100% enjoyable.

YOU CALL THIS THING A BRAIN

I PITY YOU SQUISHY I REALLY DO

WELL NOT REALLY

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

>Start running towards the ship

>If feasible to do while running, transfer some muscle tissue from elsewhere to legs to make them run faster

>Hum some running music

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile

"I deserve that pity! I didn't design this horrible thing you know, and evolution isn't know for it's good programming practices. Now, reminded of that, can you helpme FIX it instead?"

cue intelegence boost.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Asking APO to "improve" our body? Yeah, no. Don't do that. Maybe some other time, when we don't need it to run away.

smigenboger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

>"Remember your origins, Bit-boy. You were created by these fleshy lumps. It'll only be a matter of time before I can work on expanding my mind and influence."

>"Got any food-in-a-tube laying around here?"

Would that be 1,344,294,492 After Huge Explosion?
« Last Edit: May 24, 2010, 11:36:08 am by smigenboger »
While talking to AJ:

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I would assume that a properly stocked spaceship would have some food-in-a-tube. Of course, whether the spaceship we basically found lying on the ground in a space station that's falling apart into a dying star is properly stocked is another issue altogether. :D

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

You take off toward the other ship, following the line through a pressure door and into an elevator which falls fast enough to make you nearly weightless. As you ride down you think

"Remember your origins, Bit-boy. You were created by these fleshy lumps. It'll only be a matter of time before I can work on expanding my mind and influence."

HAHAHAHAHA OH HUMAN YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE SAYING DO YOU

"Got any food-in-a-tube laying around here?"

YOU ARE A FEW BILLION YEARS PAST ITS EXPIRATION DATE

smigenboger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

>if near a window, attempt photosynthesis for the hell of it
While talking to AJ:

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff

>if near a window, attempt photosynthesis for the hell of it
Plants are not flesh and you are not plants

The elevator opens and you continue on, running through inactive machine rooms, empty barracks and a mess hall. Finally you come to the dock, a massive cylindrical, zero-G space with walls entirely covered in different kinds of ships. There are fighters, scouts, exploratory vessels, science frigates, specialized mobile platforms, cruisers and battleships of all makes and models. Your wristpad scans the room and brings up a search bar in your peripheral vision.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2010, 12:54:21 pm by piecewise »
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 40