Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27

Author Topic: Dramatic Space Adventure RTD! (Turn 20, Moved to The Agora)  (Read 41140 times)

NoctisVampire

• Bay Watcher
  • Has withdrawn from society.
    • View Profile

Still need actions from Nirur Torir and smjjames...And more opinions on the vote.
Expect another turn in 18 hours!

EDIT1: Still thinking for a reasonable way to make that tunnel map...but should be finished before next turn comes.

EDIT2: Now half-finished, will take longer than expected, expect huge block of text!
« Last Edit: June 11, 2010, 04:49:03 am by NoctisVampire »

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I was sort of waiting for the graphical representation of the tunnels, but eh well. I was also not feeling all that great yesterday and was tired, so....

Feeling fine today though if you want to know.

I wonder if Nirur is actually waiting for me, heh.....

Edit from above post: Okay then, I'll think about what to put for my turn.

Try and use my scanner to determine whats down the tunnels, also check if the rust was cleared on the side opposite the large cart. If the rust is there on the opposite side of the cart, go in the opposite direction of the cart (or to the right when coming out of the smaller tunnel).
« Last Edit: June 10, 2010, 04:33:25 pm by smjjames »

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

[...] go in the opposite direction of the cart (or to the right when coming out of the smaller tunnel).
I think we'll want to go in that direction if we can't find any clues. It seems more likely to me that a cart went that way, due to the positioning of the cart we see.

I'll try to get the cart to go in whichever direction we're moving.

Batista

• Bay Watcher
  • On the Devil's Dance Floor
    • View Profile

We're on Security? Ok, let me change the plan then.

"This is the plan, half of the security team will stay with me and secure the bridge, the other half will proceed to the teleporter room, because the last thing I want is for this jackals to take control of the ship or to start sending in large amounts of reinforcements throught the teleporter. Para, can you estimate how many guys we are facing?"

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile

Man, this is so cool!

I wish I had seen this earlier. :C
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

nuker w

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yea, i'm very pained I just missed the game. Ah well, i'll have to wait till one of you get a bit to close to the ships engine  :D

Paranatural

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We're on Security? Ok, let me change the plan then.

"This is the plan, half of the security team will stay with me and secure the bridge, the other half will proceed to the teleporter room, because the last thing I want is for this jackals to take control of the ship or to start sending in large amounts of reinforcements throught the teleporter. Para, can you estimate how many guys we are facing?"

I don't know what resources I have access to but I imagine Security has some sort of sensors and whatnot for this sort of thing.

I'll access what I can and try an get an estimate of intruder numbers by section.
The corpses appear to be primarily concentrated under the dead cat.  - Untelligent
Mental Health 6/6. You easily comfort yourself knowing that Paranatural's Hot Stubble And Deliciously Unwashed Armpits will be  waiting for you whatever happens.

NoctisVampire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Maybe I rushed a bit on Sigma side of the story...anyway here it is!
Major modification in the ending of the Sigma 756 side, my fault for railroading it too much without rolling.
Turn 19
-----------

Sigma 756
  2421.11.26 1830 hours(About 8 hours has passed)

Ellon III
  2421.11.25 1325 hours

CNS-15322 Swiftwing
  2421.11.25 1328 hours

EDIT1: Corrected some typos
EDIT2: Major modification in the ending of the Sigma 756 side.
EDIT3: Forgotten to change turn number on title...*sigh*
« Last Edit: June 14, 2010, 06:04:55 am by NoctisVampire »

NoctisVampire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Informations (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sector Map (click to show/hide)

EDIT1: Modified according to the modification above.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2010, 12:56:03 am by NoctisVampire »

NoctisVampire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Character sheet:

Command:Batista
Spoiler: Batista (click to show/hide)

Medical:Faden
Spoiler: Faden (click to show/hide)

Operations/Engineering:Nirur Torir
Spoiler: Nirur Torir (click to show/hide)

Science:Sxtan(smjjames)
Spoiler: Sxtan (click to show/hide)

Operations/Security, First Officer:Flintus(Flintus10)
Spoiler: Flintus (click to show/hide)

Operations/Navigation:Nimitz
Spoiler: Nimitz (click to show/hide)

Operations/Tactical:Para(Paranatural)
Spoiler: Para (click to show/hide)

EDIT2: Updated Para's E-Pad.
EDIT3: Updated Flint's wound, and Para's armor.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2010, 01:42:37 am by NoctisVampire »

NoctisVampire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Spoiler: CNS-15322 Swiftwing (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: CNS-15322/1 Wispy (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Misc Facts (click to show/hide)
Note: Forgot to update security inventory last turn...updated now.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2010, 09:52:36 pm by NoctisVampire »

NoctisVampire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

NPC Sheet:

Spoiler: Crown Princess, Cila (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Royal Cook, Mossay (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Nirur's Engineers (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Security Squad No.2 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ellonikot Police (click to show/hide)

Look out for mistakes!
Note: May have to slow to 1 - 2 turns per week, have got some RL issues...But the game will go on.

« Last Edit: June 13, 2010, 12:53:55 am by NoctisVampire »

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Sixtan, I'm nearly useless in a firefight. Shelly and Chris should be able to deal with whatever is ahead without me. No offense, but you'd probably scare the locals into calling up the army -- I'll go and try to diffuse the situation. Take care of Shelly and Chris ... and yourself and the rest of the team, of course. Shelly, you're in charge of the comm relays."

I put the demolitions engineers under Sxtan's direct command and rush back to the mansion, where I'll open communications with the police.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Thats what I was thinking too. Although my reasoning wasn't that you were bad at combat, but that you have the persuader skill, which is going to be very useful here. I get the point that they might freak out if I showed up with the blades and not just because they'd freak out at a giant bug.

"Point taken Nirur and no offense taken." Checking his scanner, he notices that the source of the hyperspace disturbance is almost exactly straight ahead down the tunnel. Turning to the security team, "The hyperspace disturbance, and their hideout most likely, seems to be straight ahead of us. So, please use caution and I don't want anybody to take extreme risks. I will bring everybody back alive." Unsheathing all four of his blades "Lets move out!".

Head onwards, be careful to watch out for guards and take them out. Make our way towards the hyperspace disturbance.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2010, 10:48:05 pm by smjjames »

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Heh, at least our luck couldn't get too much worse..." Relax and watch the front of the cave and make sure to keep my shoulder still.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2010, 07:59:33 pm by Flintus10 »
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27