Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 27

Author Topic: Dramatic Space Adventure RTD! (Turn 20, Moved to The Agora)  (Read 41172 times)

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dramatic Space Adventure RTD! (Turn 15, Need Flintus10.)
« Reply #315 on: June 04, 2010, 02:44:55 am »

*laughs* "Eh I've been itching to put my training into practice, you get back and I'll let ya have the next one." I will raise my rifle and go after the strange creature if I hit it with the rifle I will drag it back to the others.

NoctisVampire

• Bay Watcher
  • Has withdrawn from society.
    • View Profile
Re: Dramatic Space Adventure RTD! (Turn 15, There we go.)
« Reply #316 on: June 04, 2010, 07:10:37 am »

Turn 16
-----------

Sigma 756
  2421.11.25 1830 hours

Ellon III
  2421.11.25 1315 hours

-----------

Spoiler: Informations (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sector Map (click to show/hide)

NoctisVampire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: June 04, 2010, 07:11:06 am »

Character sheet:

Command:Batista
Spoiler: Batista (click to show/hide)

Medical:Faden
Spoiler: Faden (click to show/hide)

Operations/Engineering:Nirur Torir
Spoiler: Nirur Torir (click to show/hide)

Science:Sxtan(smjjames)
Spoiler: Sxtan (click to show/hide)

Operations/Security, First Officer:Flintus(Flintus10)
Spoiler: Flintus (click to show/hide)

Operations/Navigation:Nimitz
Spoiler: Nimitz (click to show/hide)

Operations/Tactical:Para(Paranatural)
Spoiler: Para (click to show/hide)

NoctisVampire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: June 04, 2010, 07:11:58 am »

Spoiler: CNS-15322 Swiftwing (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: CNS-15322/1 Wispy (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Misc Facts (click to show/hide)

NoctisVampire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: June 04, 2010, 07:12:32 am »

NPC Sheet:

Spoiler: Crown Princess, Cila (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Royal Cook, Mossay (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sxtan's Security Crew (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Nirur's Engineers (click to show/hide)

Errors and omissions are even more likely this turn...Look out!
Note: Going for a short travel, will not be available this weekend until late Sunday...
« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 08:10:43 am by NoctisVampire »

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dramatic Space Adventure RTD! (Turn 16, Fibrous vegetable soup)
« Reply #320 on: June 04, 2010, 08:04:42 am »

Continue onwards, maintain contact with the ship if possible. Last thing we really want is to lose communications and find ourselves trapped.

Also, what was the disturbing discovery that Cila made? I don't think you mentioned what it was.

Oh yea, I'm glad Sxtan didn't go on the shuttle mission, he would have been an insectoid popsicle by the time next turn rolls around, or even this turn. Ellon is a temperate planet (with a climate similar to earth) apparently and the time span there is in minutes rather than hours on Sigma 756.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2010, 09:53:17 am by smjjames »

Faden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: June 05, 2010, 04:50:13 pm »

I rest, and then the next morning, Cila and I will go look for edible plants again.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: June 05, 2010, 08:00:15 pm »

Suggest that Nimitz and I take turns on watch during the night and get ready to do some more exploring once day comes.

Batista

• Bay Watcher
  • On the Devil's Dance Floor
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: June 05, 2010, 09:25:40 pm »

I say to Batista, "I respectfully disagree, Sir. We already have their attention. They know we had the King on board, they have been following us for quite some time. There's no way they don't have lots of attention on us right now. However, you are the captain."

"What would be the point in using the sensor modification anyway? We already know our targets are in this planet."

Paranatural

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: June 05, 2010, 10:28:15 pm »

"Yes, but we do not know where they are. They could already be teleported onto another ship that is even now escaping. We do NOT know where our targets are."

Keep on the sensors, watching for anyone teleporting offworld.
The corpses appear to be primarily concentrated under the dead cat.  - Untelligent
Mental Health 6/6. You easily comfort yourself knowing that Paranatural's Hot Stubble And Deliciously Unwashed Armpits will be  waiting for you whatever happens.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: June 05, 2010, 10:33:57 pm »

My team will continue following the security personnel down the tunnel. I'll also give the relays a test.

"Captain, this is Nirur. I hope you read me ... I request a security team be sent to guard the house above the tunnel so we know we won't have to fight our way back up, and to protect the engineer I have relaying comms back to the Swiftwing. There might also be some sort of intelligence there that command would like, although I doubt it."

NoctisVampire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: June 06, 2010, 07:03:46 am »

Also, what was the disturbing discovery that Cila made? I don't think you mentioned what it was.
The fact that the water in such a small tributary can reach that high and wide...and the advense climate that can cause such a rise in the water level.

Turn 17 coming in 18 hours!

EDIT1: Teleports are detectable with difficulty indirectly(Energizing teleporter coil, and slight distortion of hyperspace around the target and teleport route), and there are a good number of space commerce traffic arriving and leaving the planet. But...with Swiftwing hovering directly above, and limited range of teleporters, it's highly unlikely they'll teleport into another spaceship without being detected.

EDIT2: And a vote...will it be good idea to migrate this RTD/RPG to The Agora?
« Last Edit: June 06, 2010, 08:18:08 am by NoctisVampire »

Batista

• Bay Watcher
  • On the Devil's Dance Floor
    • View Profile
Re: Dramatic Space Adventure RTD! (Turn 16, Need Nimitz's action)
« Reply #327 on: June 06, 2010, 08:05:46 am »

"Yes, but we do not know where they are. They could already be teleported onto another ship that is even now escaping. We do NOT know where our targets are."

Keep on the sensors, watching for anyone teleporting offworld.

"Our sensors are only able to detect ships, not teleports, even if we do detect ships leaving the planet, we won't be able to tell if our targets are inside. Also our regular sensor scans already have enough range to detect any ships leaving the planet. And I want to keep this card up my sleeve for now."

My team will continue following the security personnel down the tunnel. I'll also give the relays a test.

"Captain, this is Nirur. I hope you read me ... I request a security team be sent to guard the house above the tunnel so we know we won't have to fight our way back up, and to protect the engineer I have relaying comms back to the Swiftwing. There might also be some sort of intelligence there that command would like, although I doubt it."

"Copy that Nirur, a security squad is on the way."

Send 6 additional men, order them to rendezvou with Sxtan, if he is already underground by the time they get there, they are to guard the cave entrance and search the house for intel. If Sxtan wishes them to do something else they shall obey him. - "Attention, Nikolai, Trew, Hugh, Loyd, Cassandra and Vectro from the security team are to proceed to the teleporter room ASAP, you will be briefed upon arrival."

« Last Edit: June 06, 2010, 08:11:34 am by Batista »

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: June 06, 2010, 01:51:47 pm »

The fact that the water in such a small tributary can reach that high and wide...and the advense climate that can cause such a rise in the water level.

Turn 17 coming in 18 hours!

EDIT1: Teleports are detectable with difficulty indirectly(Energizing teleporter coil, and slight distortion of hyperspace around the target and teleport route), and there are a good number of space commerce traffic arriving and leaving the planet. But...with Swiftwing hovering directly above, and limited range of teleporters, it's highly unlikely they'll teleport into another spaceship without being detected.

EDIT2: And a vote...will it be good idea to migrate this RTD/RPG to The Agora?

In other words, there is a risk of a flash flood.

As for moving it over there, I don't really have an opionion atm.

Edit: I would be okay with moving it over there.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2010, 03:22:28 pm by smjjames »

Nimitz

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Close
    • View Profile
Re: Dramatic Space Adventure RTD! (Turn 16, Need Nimitz's action)
« Reply #329 on: June 06, 2010, 06:09:23 pm »

I agree with Flintus, but I'll also check on Faden from time to time to make sure she's alright.

Why do we have to move it? What's wrong with here?
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 27