Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 27

Author Topic: Dramatic Space Adventure RTD! (Turn 20, Moved to The Agora)  (Read 41232 times)

Nimitz

• Bay Watcher
  • Danger Close
    • View Profile
Re: Dramatic Space Adventure RTD! (Turn 8, Waiting for Nimitz)
« Reply #180 on: May 15, 2010, 02:00:10 pm »

Shit, sorry. I was busy yesterday. Posting now.

Even though the Swiftwing is holding position in Olan's orbit, I ask to stay at my post. You never know what could happen when you're on a mission as critical as this. I will listen to what Faden and Nirur have to say about Crilites and Tyrilians. I wanna know these species before I have to deal with them.

Flintus10

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dramatic Space Adventure RTD! (Turn 8, Entering Orbit)
« Reply #181 on: May 16, 2010, 08:51:08 am »

Arm myself with:
The default loadout (including switching to medium armor)
And a survival knife
And 2 proxy mines.

Also arm 2 of the honor guard with:
the default
plus a combat knife

Plus one member of the honor guard:
default with a light machine gun rather than the carbine
And a combat knife.

Make sure to issue to my men that combat as of now is unlikely but to be alert and define that we are not to unholster weapons unless the situation strictly calls for it. And tell them that protecting king is our number one priority.

Also remind them to treat the king with respect but subvertly tell them not to go overboard with that.

Prepare to leave with Batista

NoctisVampire

• Bay Watcher
  • Has withdrawn from society.
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: May 16, 2010, 09:17:07 am »

Flintus10: Oops..sorry almost missed your action.
And I totally forgot about combat knifes when preparing security inventory, which will be added next turn.(That should be in default)
Next turn ETA in 18 hours!

NoctisVampire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: May 17, 2010, 12:38:18 pm »

I don't think I'm going to make it today...well I actually make it!
Lots of story, partially rewritten from the source material, will give credit for that at the end.
Mostly a character build/storyline turn.
Next turn will end at an event undisclosed yet, length will be 2 weeks at most.
You can still spend a couple hours on the ground, but better not take too long.
Turn 9
-----------
  2421.10.27 1630 hours

Spoiler: Interactions (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Informations (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: CNS-15322 Swiftwing (click to show/hide)

NoctisVampire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: May 17, 2010, 12:38:58 pm »

Character sheet:

Command:Batista
Spoiler: Batista (click to show/hide)

Medical:Faden
Spoiler: Faden (click to show/hide)

Operations/Engineering:Nirur Torir
Spoiler: Nirur Torir (click to show/hide)

Science:Sxtan(smjjames)
Spoiler: Sxtan (click to show/hide)

Operations/Security, First Officer:Flintus
Spoiler: Flintus (click to show/hide)

Operations/Navigation:Nimitz
Spoiler: Nimitz (click to show/hide)

Operations/Tactical:Para(Paranatural)
Spoiler: Para (click to show/hide)

NoctisVampire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: May 17, 2010, 12:40:04 pm »

Spoiler: CNS-15322 Swiftwing (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Misc Facts (click to show/hide)

NoctisVampire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: May 17, 2010, 12:41:10 pm »

NPC Sheet:

Spoiler: Crown Princess, Cila (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Royal Cook, Mossay (click to show/hide)

Locations:

Sorry for the delay...and look out for errors! Another late-night production :)
« Last Edit: May 17, 2010, 12:52:49 pm by NoctisVampire »

Faden

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dramatic Space Adventure RTD! (Turn 9, Turn of Event)
« Reply #187 on: May 17, 2010, 07:37:15 pm »

Faden is troubled by these turn of events, but does her best to remedy the situation. She hears about the Princess' reservations about becoming Queen, and resolves to counsel her as soon as she has a free moment.

Paranatural

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: May 17, 2010, 08:10:49 pm »

Two weeks on board transporting the crowned princess eh?

I'll await the away team's return, and stay alert for any possible threats. (Until all are on board and we are away, till the end of my shift)

When I have some free time, I'll do a little research on the planet Olan, and Cril. Specifically information on romance and dating. When I have read up some I'll start hitting on (In case you don't know the term, that means like flirting with the intention of physical activity) the princess. I'll use my humor, along with a few white lies to entrance her and impress her.

Any spare time other than that, I'll start working on a physical fitness and martial arts techniques. Gotta look good for the princess, you know.

While on shift, I focus on my scanner use. Can't shot 'em if you can't see 'em.

The corpses appear to be primarily concentrated under the dead cat.  - Untelligent
Mental Health 6/6. You easily comfort yourself knowing that Paranatural's Hot Stubble And Deliciously Unwashed Armpits will be  waiting for you whatever happens.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: May 17, 2010, 08:27:08 pm »

Nirur continues the rest of his shift as normal, visibly shaken with his new knowledge. He had only looked up the Tyrilian PoW policy by whim, and had been planning to surrender if it ever came to that. Naturally shy around firearms, he would likely have to get over it. Those pictures of retrieved PoWs ... Why did he have to see that?

With the captain's permission, Nirur will arm himself with a Mk5 HEPPC Pistol after his shift, carrying it and a pair of spare energy cells on his person whenever possible. He will spend his free time for the next two weeks practicing with it in the holodeck. He will request that Flintus help him learn how to aim it properly.

NoctisVampire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: May 17, 2010, 09:00:47 pm »

Two weeks on board transporting the crowned princess eh?

I'll await the away team's return, and stay alert for any possible threats. (Until all are on board and we are away, till the end of my shift)

When I have some free time, I'll do a little research on the planet Olan, and Cril. Specifically information on romance and dating. When I have read up some I'll start hitting on (In case you don't know the term, that means like flirting with the intention of physical activity) the princess. I'll use my humor, along with a few white lies to entrance her and impress her.

Any spare time other than that, I'll start working on a physical fitness and martial arts techniques. Gotta look good for the princess, you know.

While on shift, I focus on my scanner use. Can't shot 'em if you can't see 'em.

Be assured that the story won't be as uneventful as it seems.
And...are you sure you want to try to become Queen's Consort? Maybe I can try work this in a little ;)
EDIT:
Spoiler: Hints (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 17, 2010, 09:16:19 pm by NoctisVampire »

Paranatural

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: May 17, 2010, 09:20:58 pm »

And...are you sure you want to try to become Queen's Consort? Maybe I can try work this in a little ;)

Come now, the story cannot be only the things you expect, eh? You never know what your players will do. That's what RTD's are all about. Will it be good for me? Bad for me? Roll The Dice and we'll all find out.
The corpses appear to be primarily concentrated under the dead cat.  - Untelligent
Mental Health 6/6. You easily comfort yourself knowing that Paranatural's Hot Stubble And Deliciously Unwashed Armpits will be  waiting for you whatever happens.

NoctisVampire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: May 17, 2010, 09:34:55 pm »

Come now, the story cannot be only the things you expect, eh? You never know what your players will do. That's what RTD's are all about. Will it be good for me? Bad for me? Roll The Dice and we'll all find out.
I know, and the romance between The Princess and a certain main character is in the original story anyway, let the almighty RNG decide ;)

Paranatural

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: May 17, 2010, 09:46:17 pm »

I've never erad the story, so I'll take your word on it. Shouldn't you be asleep?

Oh, and P.S. I am well aware English is a second language for you. There are several instances in which you have awkward phrases in your writing. I do not mean this as an insult as you speak at least one more language than I do, but would you appreciate it if I sent you a mail message occasionally, quoting you and rephrasing things to be more grammatically correct? The intention would be to help you, not to insult.

NoctisVampire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: May 17, 2010, 10:08:25 pm »

I've never erad the story, so I'll take your word on it. Shouldn't you be asleep?

Oh, and P.S. I am well aware English is a second language for you. There are several instances in which you have awkward phrases in your writing. I do not mean this as an insult as you speak at least one more language than I do, but would you appreciate it if I sent you a mail message occasionally, quoting you and rephrasing things to be more grammatically correct? The intention would be to help you, not to insult.
That's very nice...Thanks :)
And nevermind that Local Time in my profile, it's 11AM here now...
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 27