Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15

Author Topic: Middle age Countries At War. [I'm sorry, but it's done.]  (Read 23762 times)

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile

k.
darn, this world is small, i feel claustrophobic every thime i look at the world map, it's hard to expand anywhere without stepping on someone's toes

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

Well, if you want a bigger world maybe you should make a game. It's already too much work. :P
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile

nah, i''m not complaining, just excusing my aggressive imperialism

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

WHOPS.

Neyvn, the north eastern sands are Center light purple. The one Askot Bokbondeler is going for is Just regular purple. And thus your spear can't reach it. So I'm confused what to do now. Maybe I should stick with Purple's current troops and do Light purple's probe rolls for free?
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Huh Wha Huh???
Well Then if thats the case... I will move all Units to Dark Grey then that is if they number more then Askots. So that means cancling the move order of my Archers and changing the direction of my Clavery to Dark Grey, moving Longsword to Dark Grey and Spear to Dark Grey...

That means... I should have at Dark Grey
1 Light Calv
1 Archer
1 Longsword
1 Spearman

Which would Vs Astoks.
1 Light Spear
1 Archer
1 Longsword
1 Spear

Can we set Tactics or something???
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile

hm.. that changes things a bit, in that case theres no reason to attack you so i simply invade neutral and undefended center purple instead of neyvn's dark gray... we should probably have a beer together and talk out our differences, yeah
also, it's askot, not astok... not that i care that much

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No. No tactics. There's only so much I will do. Besides. Units will normally go for the best unit they counter.

And actually. The units you will have are:
Light Calvary.
Two Light Longswords.
One Longsword.
One Spear.
and One Archer.

And as Askot says. You don't really need to fight anymore.

Unit roll for light purple:

4. 6. Six units.
7. One of them counters your units.
One Heavy Spear. Three Light Longswords. One Archer. Two Town Watches.

Canalan

• Bay Watcher
  • A Chainsaw! Find some meat!
    • View Profile

So Askot, if you help me gain a territory, I have to pull a Rohan for you.
Sounds... dramatic. I accept!
Also, can we get some infrastructure up in this hizzy? I can write it if you want Tarran.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So Askot, if you help me gain a territory, I have to pull a Rohan for you.
Sounds... dramatic. I accept!
Also, can we get some infrastructure up in this hizzy? I can write it if you want Tarran.
...Infrastructure...  I doubt you mean infrastructure I'm thinking about. So go ahead.

Unless you are talking about information about a custom pact or something like that. I can do that. What do you want the pact named?

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Heres a thought...
Bring back Town watch but as a Passive unit, meaning that they can not be moved from the country they belong to. The Capital Gets 5+1*Countries owned. While the others get 2+1*Countries attached. Also each Neutral country gets 2 Townwatch no matter the roll, so even at a roll of 1 there is 2 town watches...
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'd... Rather not do that. I'm pretty much set on the rules, units, and territories. And I am already hitting my limit on this game, I don't want to introduce anything else.

Canalan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm thinking stuff like training facilities, trade depots, roads, beacon towers (for a dramatic call to allies, and guarantees a just in the nick of time responce. Really I just want to be able to say "Gondor Lebenrhine calls for aid!"), and stuff like that. Really just a small edition.
So, should I put together a codex?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You want me to keep track of units AND buildings?

Nooooooooooo. I don't have anything against it to tell you the truth. I think it's good actually. But I just can't keep track of all of this. Being the GM of this game is already unpleasant to tell you the truth.

I just can't keep track of all of it. Really. There's only so much I can stand. As you've seen from the Purple/Light purple mess up. The more information I have to keep track of the more mistakes I'll make. It's like Dwarf fortress. The more features you add the more bugs you get.

Canalan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Good point.

No, that's it.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Just thinking that its kinda annoying... I mean like what just happened then with me and Askot...
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15