Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15

Author Topic: Middle age Countries At War. [I'm sorry, but it's done.]  (Read 23778 times)

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile

Navyn, fine.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

Also should I be receiving a PM or something???
Nope. No-one is secretly pact mailing to you (no-one is secretly pact mailing to anyone actually).
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile

probe center purple and center gray with lightsworders, put another light spear in production, move new lightspear to brown

Canalan

• Bay Watcher
  • A Chainsaw! Find some meat!
    • View Profile

Canalan, do you want a Mutual Defence Pact?
Sure, why not.

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile

tarran, can i join canalan forces to conquer a neutral land for him?
canalan, would you be interested? i'd expect you'd return the favour

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah. You can join, though you will have to specify if you guys will work together each time you both attack a country unless you have an alliance. Of course you always have to work out who gets the country though. ;)

Now probe rolls.

Center purple has already been probed. (no units, and neyvn is already moving for the territory).

Center gray has already been probed.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Non Agression and Trade Pact sent out to the Republic of the Port (Askot)

Askot Bokbondeler... Response???
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile

i will have to decline, you're on my way, sorry
i invade center gray with everything stationed at brown. as i stated, i move the new light spear to brown
sorry, neyvn, nothing personal.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 08:29:29 pm by Askot Bokbondeler »

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile

The Golden Empire Is snow going to train  calvalry.
They also srend scouting parties, consisting of light longswords to the unexplored territories.
You've got one more unit then territories. Should I randomly pick them or are you going to pick them?

Hmm.. you choose for now.. When this turn is done I will start to keep track on my own units.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

i will have to decline, your on my way, sorry
i invade center gray with everything stationed at brown. as i stated, i move the new light spear to brown
sorry, neyvn, nothing personal.
NOTE: The result will be a battle between two empires, bumping your aggression state to preemptive strike. (unless one of you two do something to prevent your armies from attacking eachother.

Also, you forgot to tell me what you want to train this turn.

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile

probe center purple and center gray with lightsworders, put another light spear in production, move new lightspear to brown

no, i didn't :P but i'll change it to light cavalary, they deal with archers, right?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

no, i didn't :P but i'll change it to light cavalary, they deal with archers, right?
Since they get +1 to charge rolls, yep. Archers darn near die to anything. So cavalry and it's +1 bonus to charges means they will usually get to them and slaughter them, even if they go too fast more often.

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile

they move only a province per turn, or are they faster?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Every unit can move only one territory per turn. No exceptions. Otherwise everyone would pick cavalry. :P
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 15