Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 15

Author Topic: Middle age Countries At War. [I'm sorry, but it's done.]  (Read 23787 times)

Wimdit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Right. Now we do it aaaall over again. Begin training a light longsword in West Green, and blindly throw everyone at West Brown.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile

I think you should simplify combat. It would be very bad if this were to die because of all the work it needs - this looks really fun.
I really wish I knew what I should simplify, but I don't sadly. Oh, and I try my best to keep promises even though I'm usually late on them. So this game WILL finish, if not within this year then within the next.

Right. Now we do it aaaall over again. Begin training a light longsword in West Green, and blindly throw everyone at West Brown.
D: No probing? Ok, I hope you die.  ;D
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile

Use one light longsword to probe light green (?) and one to probe pink.

[spoiler]
Since my new territory is connected to pink by that tiny strip of land.
[spoiler]

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile

The Golden Empire Is snow going to train  calvalry.
They also srend scouting parties, consisting of light longswords to the unexplored territories.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Both the two lands begin training of Light Calvery, one of which should be done in one season due to Trade Pact correct???

Probe both the North East Sands (Pink colour), and the Land South of the Southeast sands (Purple Colour)... A light swordsman for each...

Move Light Calvery from Capital to the NorthWest Sands (Maroon)...
Move Archer from Dark Grey to NorthWest Sands (Maroon)...

Non Agression and Trade Pact sent out to the Republic of the Port (Askot)
Send a Request of a Mutral Defense Pact to Emperor Jonathan
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Paranatural

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Move all my units to the glacier, in preparation for attacking West Cyan.
The corpses appear to be primarily concentrated under the dead cat.  - Untelligent
Mental Health 6/6. You easily comfort yourself knowing that Paranatural's Hot Stubble And Deliciously Unwashed Armpits will be  waiting for you whatever happens.

Canalan

• Bay Watcher
  • A Chainsaw! Find some meat!
    • View Profile

King Canalan rubbed his eyes.
"Ok, tell me again why you ordered a retreat?"
The knight-captain mumbles something about tactics and "grapple rules."
"By order of the king, this man will be discharged from the military and made a peasant."
Just because I like flavor. Also, can someone remind me of the current strength of the territory I attacked?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

East cyan. One Spear. One Town Watch. Two Light Spears.

Trust me, if you didn't retreat you would have lost your entire army. No-one was lost from the retreat. And you can fight the battle some other day.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile

Agree to mutual defense pact. Send message to Nevyn, claiming Light Green and Pink for the Empire. Begin training a spear unit in the capital and an archer unit in the other territory.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Agree to mutual defense pact. Send message to Nevyn, claiming Light Green and Pink for the Empire. Begin training a spear unit in the capital and an archer unit in the other territory.
Got ya on the diplomacy.

Also, you can't build from center blue yet. You have to wait one turn after you conquer it. Ya know. Because you wrecked it with fighting? ;)

Emperor_Jonathan

• Bay Watcher
  • GET UP SUCKER
    • View Profile

Okay. How's the probing coming along?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Fine, I'll do the probing. Darn, I was hoping I could get away with that for one day. ;)

Center Light Purple (Not pink. Neyvn's capital is on center pink) [probed by both you and Neyvn's unit]:

5. 1. Eight units.
5. You counter one of their units.

One Town Watch. One Light Spear. Five Light Longswords. One Longsword.

Center Light green:
6. 5. Ten units.
6. They counter one of your units.
Five Light Longswords. One Archer. Two Longswords. One Spear. One Heavy Spear.

You know... If I didn't know better I'd say you should have had Neyvn Probe those countries.  ;)

Neyvn's other probe:

Center Purple:
1. What the fuuuuuuuuu-...

Neyvn, how are you so damn lucky?

The Golden Empire Is snow going to train  calvalry.
They also srend scouting parties, consisting of light longswords to the unexplored territories.
You've got one more unit then territories. Should I randomly pick them or are you going to pick them?
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 02:05:00 am by Tarran »

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Canalan, do you want a Mutual Defence Pact? What about you EJ?
As for my turn, I shall probe the Eastern khaki-ish coloured country with a Light Longsword, East light purple with my Spear and East dark red with the other Light Longsword.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Neyvn's other probe:

Center Purple:

Cause it was my Birthday when you started the game... ^_^
And seeing as I have units left to move. Spearman moves to take Purple... ^_^

Also confused about Probing... But none the less...
Jonathan I would like to have all the sands please...
Also should I be receiving a PM or something???
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 03:27:23 am by Neyvn »
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Canalan, do you want a Mutual Defence Pact? What about you EJ?
As for my turn, I shall probe the Eastern khaki-ish coloured country with a Light Longsword, East light purple with my Spear and East dark red with the other Light Longsword.

East dark yellow (Yep.):
4. 2. Five units.
6. One of them counters your units.
One Heavy Longsword. One Town Watch. Three Light Longswords.

East light purple (You just baaarrllly touch it):
2. 6. Two units.
8. One of the two counters you.
One Heavy Spear. One Archer.

East dark red:
4. 6. Six units.
7. Two of them counter you.
One Spear. One Heavy Cavalry. Three Light Longswords. One Archer.

Neyvn's other probe:

Center Purple:

Cause it was my Birthday when you started the game... ^_^
And seeing as I have units left to move. Spearman moves to take Purple... ^_^
>_>
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 15