Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 15

Author Topic: Middle age Countries At War. [I'm sorry, but it's done.]  (Read 23827 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: Middle age Countries At War. [Turn 1, territory gained! Bad dice.]
« Reply #135 on: May 04, 2010, 03:57:54 am »

Side 1's Spear charges at Side 2's Heavy Longsword!: 1. No, they don't, they charge the other way (-1 to next charge).
Side 1's Longsword charges at Side 2's Heavy Longsword!: 1. Who is commanding these guys anyway?  (-1 to next charge).
I do believe some executions are in order.
;D

Damn, making walls of text is hard, I'll finish them tomorrow.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: May 04, 2010, 04:42:42 am »

Why not let us do the rolls???
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Askot Bokbondeler

• Bay Watcher
  • please line up orderly
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: May 04, 2010, 04:47:36 am »

cuz i know i'd roll lots'a six

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: May 04, 2010, 04:48:16 am »

cuz i know i'd roll lots'a six
Doubt that if you did Scouting...

What I mean is that he rolls the numbers and we fill in the rest perhaps...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: May 04, 2010, 01:32:49 pm »

Because you would give yourself an unfair advantage. Don't try to deny it, you would even do it subconsciously. This is why I didn't join my own game, this is why most GMs don't join their own game. Because the attachment to other players is a lot less then the attachment to yourself.

I'm not saying that you would outright cheat, I'm saying you would give yourself an unfair advantage whether you know it or not. I can't give myself an advantage due to me not being in the game, so that's why I'm doing this myself.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Paranatural

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: May 04, 2010, 03:57:46 pm »

Attack?! I wanted to just probe!
The corpses appear to be primarily concentrated under the dead cat.  - Untelligent
Mental Health 6/6. You easily comfort yourself knowing that Paranatural's Hot Stubble And Deliciously Unwashed Armpits will be  waiting for you whatever happens.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: May 04, 2010, 04:02:11 pm »

Attack?! I wanted to just probe!
You said move!
Ok...I send the archers to the west Cyan. One unit of swordsmen to probe the north white, and one unit to the NE ...er..dark cyan? I'm no good with colors. The big one in the nook of the river.
You sure you don't want to probe West cyan first? also, Center dark cyan is already probed (look at the neutral units).

Nah, west Cyan sounds good. I guess since Center Darky Cyan is already probed I uh...guess I can't do anything much. That's all the countries I boarder. I guess I have them train.
No offense, but I hope your archers die. :P

With the way my luck has been, they will. Every country I have seen could easily take me.

Paranatural

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: May 04, 2010, 04:25:05 pm »

Bah! I meant probe!
The corpses appear to be primarily concentrated under the dead cat.  - Untelligent
Mental Health 6/6. You easily comfort yourself knowing that Paranatural's Hot Stubble And Deliciously Unwashed Armpits will be  waiting for you whatever happens.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: May 04, 2010, 04:26:20 pm »

Ah. Ok, I feel like being nice and letting you off this time, not sure I will let this slip again though. Edited it.

Paranatural

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: May 04, 2010, 04:49:51 pm »

Aww, thanks man :)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: May 04, 2010, 08:57:44 pm »

Only Canalan and Emperor Jonathan's turns are not done, hold on guys, turn 2 is almost here!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: May 05, 2010, 04:03:26 am »

Sorry Canalan. The dice like to play tricks, first they screw you over, then they let you run away. I'll finish the turn tomorrow.

Canalan

• Bay Watcher
  • A Chainsaw! Find some meat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: May 05, 2010, 01:22:06 pm »

/build ballista
Since my new spears should be up, start training a longsword.
Or a ballista.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Turn 2.

NOTE: Morale has been removed, there's already too much to keep track of, so your army will retreat when the battle looks hopeless.

NOTE: Military Town Watches have been removed due to being useless now that morale has been removed.

Movements

Archangel. Attack East brown. One Light Longsword.

No resistance, territory gained!

Archangel. Attack East orange. One Light Longsword. One Longsword. One Spear. And one Archer.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Side 1 wins! Territory gained!

Neyvn. Attack Center dark red. Two Light Longswords. One Longsword. One Spear.

Ultimuh. Attack East blue. ALL units.

Askot Bokbondeler. Attack Center brown. ALL units.

Paranatural. Move Archer to Probe West cyan with Archer.
3. 6. Four units.
3. your units counter all but one of them.
One light longsword. Three Town Watches.

Paranatural. Light Longsword to Center Glacier.

Done, no resistance.

Wimdit. Attack West dark green. ALL units.

Canalan. Attack East cyan. ALL units.

Defeat! Army routed! Remaining units: One Light Longsword, one Archer and one Longsword.

Sorry, but the dice weren't nice to you. Maybe you should think of an alliance before someone else squashes you? At least you didn't lose all of your army. :-\

Emperor Jonathan. Attack Center blue. ALL units.

Training.

Wimdit: Light Longsword, DONE.

Paranatural: Longswords, 1 season.

Askot Bokbondeler: Light Spear, DONE.

Neyvn: Light Calvary, DONE.
Can now train units from Center dark grey.

Emperor Jonathan: Light Calvary, DONE.

Ultimuh: Archer, DONE.

Archangel: Cavalry. 1 seasons.

Canalan: Spearman. 1 seasons.

Goddamn. I'm done, F-yeah.

/build ballista
Since my new spears should be up, start training a longsword.
Or a ballista.

They still need one more season to train. Sorry.

Cheddarius

• Bay Watcher
  • Hrm.
    • View Profile

I think you should simplify combat. It would be very bad if this were to die because of all the work it needs - this looks really fun.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 15