Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15

Author Topic: Middle age Countries At War. [I'm sorry, but it's done.]  (Read 23797 times)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
Re: Middle age Countries At War. [Turn 1, territory gained! Bad dice.]
« Reply #120 on: May 03, 2010, 09:15:00 pm »

Tarran cancels browse forums, interrupted by Paranatural.

What kind of Longsword? All of them? a Light Longsword? A normal Longsword? Saying 'swords' doesn't point me to any specific units. :P
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: May 03, 2010, 09:42:09 pm »

*Ahem*

The Golden Empire Moves all longswords and light longswords to the country to the west of their own in an attempt to claim some territory.

(I hope the dice/rolls are with me now.)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 03, 2010, 09:46:27 pm »

*Ahem*

The Golden Empire Moves all longswords and light longswords to the country to the west of their own in an attempt to claim some territory.

(I hope the dice/rolls are with me now.)
They are going to roll 1's in every one of your rolls. :P

Annnd, almost ready for turn two. Oh god all the combat is going to suck for me.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Paranatural

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: May 03, 2010, 09:49:15 pm »

Tarran cancels browse forums, interrupted by Paranatural.

What kind of Longsword? All of them? a Light Longsword? A normal Longsword? Saying 'swords' doesn't point me to any specific units. :P

Dangit, light, sorry.
The corpses appear to be primarily concentrated under the dead cat.  - Untelligent
Mental Health 6/6. You easily comfort yourself knowing that Paranatural's Hot Stubble And Deliciously Unwashed Armpits will be  waiting for you whatever happens.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 03, 2010, 09:51:53 pm »

Ah, thanks. Your turn is done I guess.

Emperor Jonathan. Your turn is the only one left!

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 03, 2010, 10:43:01 pm »

Oh and what happened to my Probing of the South East Sands with my archer from Dark Grey???
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 03, 2010, 10:52:28 pm »

Oh and what happened to my Probing of the South East Sands with my archer from Dark Grey???
Damn, I keep missing stuff.

Amount: 4. 5-6 roll: 4, Six units.
Counter roll: 9. four of them counter yours.
Two Heavy Longswords. Two Heavy archers. Two Light longswords.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 03, 2010, 11:03:51 pm »

The Second Season moves along swiftly, the South West Sands of Gaia come under the banner of the Kingdom of Bristing, and the Reestablishment of the Government in the small villages and city around the Oases slowly take form, the men there would be ready to train the following season...

Warriors march from the Capital to the North West Sands, both Light Swords (2), and the newly Knighted Longsword (1) and Spearman (1). They would make light work of the small resistance there. The Archer Scouts in the South West Sands move out once again with no Hostilities towards the South Eastern Sands. They are only to move in if they have the ability to claim the land straight forward with no resistance given...

//IF you can start training another unit behind the first from last season (which I doubt) Another Light Calvary//
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 03, 2010, 11:09:09 pm »

I don't see what I've missed, your probe is done, and I've got the movement in my summary (now corrected to exclude archers).
Quote from: Right from my text file.
Canalan. Attack East cyan. Two Light Longswords. One Longsword. One Spear.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 03, 2010, 11:12:36 pm »

I hope thats not mine, as I am the Kingdom of Bristing...

I reposted with Bolds just to make sure. Gonna be doing that from now on... *(Posting with Bolds that is)

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: May 03, 2010, 11:14:43 pm »

Quote from: I REALLY HOPE I DIDN'T SCREW UP THIS TIME.
Neyvn. Attack Center dark red. ALL units. Two Light Longswords. One Longsword. One Spear.

Also, Emperor Jonathan PM'd me about a PM suggestion I sent, so he is attacking Center blue with all of his units. So I guess this turn is done, So I'll do another post with fights once at a time, so the next post will not be final until I say it is.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2010, 11:23:45 pm by Tarran »

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: May 04, 2010, 12:06:35 am »

Starting with the easiest first.

NOTE: Morale has been removed, there's already too much to keep track of, so your army will retreat when the battle looks hopeless.

NOTE: Military Town Watches have been removed due to being useless now that morale has been removed.

Archangel. Attack East brown. One Light Longsword.

No resistance, territory gained!

Archangel. Attack East orange. One Light Longsword. One Longsword. One Spear. And one Archer.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Side 1 wins! Territory gained!

Neyvn. Attack Center dark red. Two Light Longswords. One Longsword. One Spear.

Ultimuh. Attack East blue. ALL units.

Askot Bokbondeler. Attack Center brown. ALL units.

Paranatural. Move Archer to Probe West cyan with Archer.
3. 6. Four units.
3. your units counter all but one of them.
One light longsword. Three Town Watches.

Paranatural. Light Longsword to Center Glacier.

Done, no resistance.

Wimdit. Attack West dark green. ALL units.

Canalan. Attack East cyan. ALL units.

Defeat! Army routed! Remaining units: One Light Longsword, one Archer and one Longsword.

Sorry, but the dice weren't nice to you. Maybe you should think of an alliance before someone else squashes you? At least you didn't lose all of your army. :-\
« Last Edit: May 05, 2010, 03:57:01 am by Tarran »

Canalan

• Bay Watcher
  • A Chainsaw! Find some meat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: May 04, 2010, 12:40:55 am »

I don't see what I've missed, your probe is done, and I've got the movement in my summary (now corrected to exclude archers).
Don't forget my archers!
Really, I don't... understand what this is. Do you want me to announce my unit movments this way?
Did I just ignore plain explanations and ask questions that have already been answered? More at six!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: May 04, 2010, 12:49:24 am »

Don't forget my archers!
Really, I don't... understand what this is. Do you want me to announce my unit movments this way?
Did I just ignore plain explanations and ask questions that have already been answered? More at six!
No, I just confused your units with Neyvn's moves, so nothing is wrong.
Quote from: right move.
Canalan. Attack East cyan. ALL units.
Now, please remember turn 2 is in progress, so keep replies to a minimum.

Archangel

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: May 04, 2010, 03:52:49 am »

Side 1's Spear charges at Side 2's Heavy Longsword!: 1. No, they don't, they charge the other way (-1 to next charge).
Side 1's Longsword charges at Side 2's Heavy Longsword!: 1. Who is commanding these guys anyway?  (-1 to next charge).
I do believe some executions are in order.
There's about 25 of the fuckers and the three sarge killed were at point blank range - it's got to be zombies or a bunch of really dumb terrorists with knives.
My full sig
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15