Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Crap, possessed mood. HELP!  (Read 977 times)

greatwhite36968

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Crap, possessed mood. HELP!
« on: April 30, 2010, 01:59:57 pm »

Help please, what does he want?

-Bones....yess....
-Gems....shining...
-Rough....color...
-Bars...Metal....

Just wondering what I need for each, save for the Bars Metal, I think I got that one.

amade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • amade's illustrations
Re: Crap, possessed mood. HELP!
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2010, 02:10:59 pm »

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

VerdantSF

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2010, 02:13:24 pm »

Oops, he beat me to it ;).

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2010, 02:15:36 pm »

Well I'd say it's pretty obvious what he wants from the words he is saying but whatever, except for the rough colour, that would be rough gems the other gems being cut gems.

Psieye

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2010, 02:35:50 pm »

In case you're wondering - ANY material fitting a mood's requirements will do. The dwarf won't care if it's Iron or Copper or Adamantium for his metal, and he won't care if it's turtle bone or dragon bone for the bones.
Military Training EXP Analysis
Congrats, Psieye. This is the first time I've seen a derailed thread get put back on the rails.

Tricsun

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2010, 05:05:07 pm »

In case you're wondering - ANY material fitting a mood's requirements will do. The dwarf won't care if it's Iron or Copper or Adamantium for his metal, and he won't care if it's turtle bone or dragon bone for the bones.

I'm not sure if that's really the case anymore, at least when they start screaming for body parts.  Had a refuse pile full of them, bones, corpses, shells, etc.  He didn't run off to grab anything until i butchered a donkey.

greatwhite36968

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2010, 09:02:01 pm »

I..should have thought of the wiki. *facepalm*

Arkenstone

• Bay Watcher
  • Perfect Clear Diamond
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2010, 10:19:42 pm »

I'm not sure if that's really the case anymore, at least when they start screaming for body parts.  Had a refuse pile full of them, bones, corpses, shells, etc.  He didn't run off to grab anything until i butchered a donkey.

What about hooves, ivory, and the other new animal items?  They're all body parts, too.

Quote from: Retro
Dwarven economics are still in the experimental stages. The humans have told them that they need to throw a lot of money around to get things going, but every time the dwarves try all they just end up with a bunch of coins lying all over the place.

The EPIC Dwarven Drinking Song of Many Names

Feel free to ask me any questions you have about logic/computing; I'm majoring in the topic.