Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Joint locks should be nerfed.  (Read 9463 times)

Toybasher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Joint locks should be nerfed.
« Reply #15 on: April 30, 2010, 10:30:17 pm »

Guize! Guize guize guize! I'm a superhumanly human who is also strong and big; so I should be able to win any wrestling match ever, right?
Well I got into a wrestling match with a dragon and it just bit my head off. Getting your head bit of needs to be nerfed.

Look it was just a troll (how ironic considering your post...)

even weirder enemies grips are pretty much unbreakable from damage. I once shattered a elves bone and he somhow was still able to hold on and eventually choke me to death.

Footkerchief

• Bay Watcher
  • The Juffo-Wup is strong in this place.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 01, 2010, 12:39:22 am »

even weirder enemies grips are pretty much unbreakable from damage. I once shattered a elves bone and he somhow was still able to hold on and eventually choke me to death.

Fractures/breaks/shatters don't properly disable limbs right now.  It's a known issue but doesn't seem to have its own report in the tracker, so I'm generalizing 1534 to cover it.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2010, 12:42:41 am by Footkerchief »

The butcher

• Bay Watcher
  • \M/ Horns up brothers...horns up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 01, 2010, 04:41:51 am »

No the game is easy enough as it is.
Take a look to the sky just before you die it's the last time he will!

Toybasher

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 01, 2010, 08:58:28 am »

Fractures/breaks/shatters don't properly disable limbs right now.  It's a known issue but doesn't seem to have its own report in the tracker, so I'm generalizing 1534 to cover it.

Thanks. Also it happens if you dont hit the arm too! If I was grabbed asn I was punching the hell out of the guy grabbing me in the face Im sure he would eventually let go of my arm.
Pages: 1 [2]