Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 21

Author Topic: Magical RTD Turn 23: Fatigue  (Read 27166 times)

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Magical RTD Turn 19: Rejuvenating
« Reply #255 on: July 29, 2010, 06:25:24 am »

I shall create a Lightweight Rune and carve it into a part of the block that I intend to remove later.

Paranatural

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: July 29, 2010, 08:30:25 am »

Cast a spell to detect the life forces of anything down the unexplored corridor, to determine if they are human or what.

I've been exploring, it's just that there's tons to find in this cave alone
The corpses appear to be primarily concentrated under the dead cat.  - Untelligent
Mental Health 6/6. You easily comfort yourself knowing that Paranatural's Hot Stubble And Deliciously Unwashed Armpits will be  waiting for you whatever happens.

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: August 02, 2010, 07:27:20 pm »

I'm tired of waiting. I'll start working on the turns for this RTD and my other one.
What do you think? Yes? No?

Meanmelter

• Bay Watcher
  • A Dwarven Demon, yeah, he is pissed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: August 02, 2010, 07:52:48 pm »

Let out a Dwarfish war cry, and attempt to Smash its Cephalothorax.
huh. took a bunch of sleeping pills and slept in a pharmacist, wake up, i am now albino. 
Story of my life.

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: August 03, 2010, 12:35:01 am »

Turn 20: Five Demons

In desperation combine my life magic and the fell energies coming from the portal to seal said portal, if that fails GET THE F**K AWAY

4-1=3) your soul slowly fades out of your body and into the portal as it finally fully opens. 5 demons step out and roar. The first one seems to be made of stone and breaths fire, burn some passers-by to a chrisp. It spreads its mighty wings and flies north of the town toward the mountains. The second is completely blue and double the size of an ordinary man. It has horns like a bull and a giant blue trident. It heads west toward the sea. The third is short, made of sand, and lacks legs, instead having a twister of sand as its lower half. It heads east toward the desert. The fourth is like a typical demon and heads south into the forests. The fifth is a quadroped and is the size of a large dog, seems more like a hellhound than a demon. It has a pointed tail, and large, sharp horns. Its claws are razor sharp and it stays right where it is.

Luck: 5) as the portal closes, your soul is released by some miracle of epic proportions. It flies back to your body and reanimates it. unfortunately, with five demons running loose, one right in front of you, you don’t think that’s such a good thing.

Shift human soul from zombie to shadow minion, small curse on the spiders

3) you try shifting the soul of the zombie to the shadow, but it disintigrates slightly on the way, causing half of the soul to become useless. The spider seems to have targeted you now.

Shadow: 1.5 souls
+1 necromancy

Shadow: “Defend Frelock!” 6) using all of the techniques it learned at the how to be a bodyguard camp, the shadow charged the giant spider and 6) slams it right into a wall 3-1=2) squashing it hard and causing spider guts to fly everywhere. It quickly collects the spider’s soul and goes to Frelock to see if he’s okay.

Shadow: 3 souls

draw rune of focus on arm

4) you pick up a pen off the ground and draw the rune of focus on your arm. after a moment, you don't seem any different. it occurs to you that maybe you have to have something to focus on.

+2 runecrafting

I shall find some sort of abandoned shack and study my books there.

5) knowing that there are no abandoned shacks in town, you go outside of the city gates and into the woods. after thirty minutes of searching, you find an old dilapitated one. you seem quite pleased with it.

I shall create a Lightweight Rune and carve it into a part of the block that I intend to remove later.

1) you can't seem to get your mind set on creating a new rune, deciding to wing it. you messilly draw a rune onto the stone surface and step back. the rock begins to vibrate and it suddenly explodes!!! 4) you get hit with some small pebbles but nothing big. 2) everyone else is hit with large chunks however and are all either knocked out or very disoriented. you quickly grab a large chunk of pewter and run away. 2) you don't seem to remember the rune design.

Inventory: -large pewter block, +large pewter chunk
+2 runecrafting

Cast a spell to detect the life forces of anything down the unexplored corridor, to determine if they are human or what.

I've been exploring, it's just that there's tons to find in this cave alone

3) you cast the spell a bit slopily, but manage to get it to work, scanning the surrounding area. you detect two people ahead and one magical servant.

+2 meta magic

Let out a Dwarfish war cry, and attempt to Smash its Cephalothorax.

2) with the spider already squashed, you decide to squash it even more, letting out a dwarven fury that blinds you as you smash internal organs and exoskeletin. suddenly, you slip on spider guts and slide to a stop in front of a sword made of exoskeletin that is floating in the air. confused, you unwisely take the floating sword by the handle. luckily nothing happens. examining the sword, you see the mark of the dwarven god of combat carved into the handle. it seems that the gods are ammused by you.

Inventory: ExoSword
+3 hammering

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
Re: Magical RTD Turn 18: SPIDERS!!!
« Reply #260 on: August 03, 2010, 12:38:32 am »

Frelock: Human
Status: Badly bruised leg -1 to walking and running and overall foot stuff
Spoiler: skills (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: magic (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: inventory (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Allies (click to show/hide)

Fredrick XVII (Ninur Torir): dwarf
Spoiler: special (click to show/hide)

Sargoth (Paranatural) Orc-human
Spoiler: NPC Allies (click to show/hide)

Morul Logemegast (meanmelter) Dwarf
Status: fine, covered in goblin brain (-1 to persuasion and negotiating in person)
magic= none

Asurth (Wolfchild): half werewolf (turns into full wolf at will, takes one turn unless bad roll)
Status: Uncontrollable magic, Weak, black furred, claws, tough skin (-1 to slashing attacks), hardened bones (-1 to crush attacks)
Spoiler: Special (click to show/hide)

Max Clyne (Maxicaxi): Human

Ochita: elf
« Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 01:59:54 am by Terrahex »

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
Re: Magical RTD Turn 20: Five Demons
« Reply #261 on: August 03, 2010, 01:42:20 am »

Hey, uh, how many spiders are left in the basement?
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: August 03, 2010, 02:00:06 am »

Absolutely none.

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: August 03, 2010, 05:00:27 am »

attune rune to necromancy and walk toward the powerful Necromancer frelock with the intent of becoming his apprentice. I do this using the the Necromancy tracker all Necromancers have.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 05:34:20 am by maxicaxi »
I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this fort any more. Migrants arrive, they die for some reason, the fort is flooded for another reason, then dwarves go mad, more dwarves die and I'm just laughing in my distress.
you cannot defeat the potato.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: August 03, 2010, 05:32:12 am »

First thing attempt to bind the demon in front of me and make it fight the others, failing that sear it with life magic and go full wolf form
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Paranatural

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: August 03, 2010, 10:11:23 am »

Cast a sturdy Forcefield to protect myself, arm myself with the mace, and head down the corridor to see what's down there.
The corpses appear to be primarily concentrated under the dead cat.  - Untelligent
Mental Health 6/6. You easily comfort yourself knowing that Paranatural's Hot Stubble And Deliciously Unwashed Armpits will be  waiting for you whatever happens.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: August 03, 2010, 11:06:10 am »

I Explore the shack for any valueables.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 01:15:44 pm by Ochita »
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: August 03, 2010, 01:14:27 pm »

Use Growth on my broken Leg
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: August 03, 2010, 02:21:56 pm »

First thing attempt to bind the demon in front of me and make it fight the others, failing that sear it with life magic and go full wolf form

Great going Wolfchild, you let loose five powerful demons into [inser world name here (we really need to come up with a name for this)]. as if this town wasn't traumatized enough with exploding pewter blocks, zombies running amuck, and evil villains plotting to raid caves.

Meanmelter

• Bay Watcher
  • A Dwarven Demon, yeah, he is pissed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: August 03, 2010, 03:41:27 pm »

Take a good look at the sword, see if anything epic will happen if I use it in a battle or something.
huh. took a bunch of sleeping pills and slept in a pharmacist, wake up, i am now albino. 
Story of my life.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 21