Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 21

Author Topic: Magical RTD Turn 23: Fatigue  (Read 27187 times)

Paranatural

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Magical RTD Turn 17: Overdone
« Reply #225 on: July 07, 2010, 11:39:12 pm »

Combo of ape-shit (Crazy violent) and shiv (A knife made from improvided materials in prison). I.E. He wants to stab them. A lot.
The corpses appear to be primarily concentrated under the dead cat.  - Untelligent
Mental Health 6/6. You easily comfort yourself knowing that Paranatural's Hot Stubble And Deliciously Unwashed Armpits will be  waiting for you whatever happens.

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: July 13, 2010, 09:07:55 pm »

I'd have the turn up by now, but since batista hasn't posted in a very long time, I've decided to accept two players.
What do you think? Yes? No?

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: July 13, 2010, 09:09:06 pm »

is tehre even anyone in the waiting list hex?
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: July 13, 2010, 09:10:17 pm »

is tehre even anyone in the waiting list hex?

nope. I know goter76 and he stopped going to this site a long time ago. there used to be another guy but i've contacted him numerous times with no luck.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: July 13, 2010, 09:24:01 pm »

change the first post so that it advertises that there are open spaces?
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: July 14, 2010, 11:36:43 am »

Did I see open spaces?
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: July 14, 2010, 12:13:58 pm »

Name:Max Clyne (real name)
Race: human
Skills :major:rune crafting. minors: Death Magic meta magic
Inventory: casual clothes with script saying: all power corrupts but we need electricity, packet of milk and a home made aluminium sword (I have these)
background: teleported in from from earth then spontaneously learned magic to fit in with the story

waiting list for me if not accepted
I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this fort any more. Migrants arrive, they die for some reason, the fort is flooded for another reason, then dwarves go mad, more dwarves die and I'm just laughing in my distress.
you cannot defeat the potato.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: July 14, 2010, 12:37:09 pm »

Name: Ochita
Race: Elf
Skills (one major, two minor): Major Runecrafting, minor blacksmithing, minor dimention magic
Inventory (if it's reasonable, you get it): clothes, +Leather Armor+, Steel rapier, Book on dimenton magic, book on runes (Both books in scroll case) and a large backpack.   
background (optional): N/a
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

maxicaxi

• Bay Watcher
  • Why? I have no idea.
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: July 14, 2010, 02:16:47 pm »

I make a rune of finese on sword
I have absolutely no idea what's going on in this fort any more. Migrants arrive, they die for some reason, the fort is flooded for another reason, then dwarves go mad, more dwarves die and I'm just laughing in my distress.
you cannot defeat the potato.

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: July 14, 2010, 05:38:59 pm »

well I'll start working on the turn tonight. I'll hopefully have it up tomarrow.

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: July 17, 2010, 08:36:18 pm »

sorry it's a little late.

Turn 18: SPIDERS!!!

Cast shadow minion to help my zombie.

5) Ignoring your pain and the newcomer, you cast Shadow Minion. Shadows all around start undulating until a body rises from them. It looks like a regular human silhouette in 3D. You tell it to help your zombie extinguish Spiders.

+2 necromancy
New ally: Zero Soul Shadow Being

Zombie: “attack” 3+1-1=3) The zombie tries to continue attacking, but falls over accidentally due to torn leg muscles.

Shadow Being: “Destroy spiders” 4+1=5) the curse on the spiders starts to take its toll as the Shadow attacks. 6-1=5) The shadow hits every single one, being nearly invisible among the dark shadows of the basement. 4+1-1=4) the spiders are greatly harmed, but few are killed. The Shadow Minion was a very low level shadow monster to begin with, but without a soul, it’s too weak to seriously affect them.

Spider group 1: “retreat” 1) they are too weak from an invisible attack.

Go ape-shivv on the spider.

3) you reach for your hammer, but the spiders are too quick, attacking you before you can get it out. 6) filled with adrenaline similar to the time you annihilated those goblins, you quickly jump straight up, dodging the spiders. Unfortunately, the ceiling is lower than you realized and you hit your head on it. 4) your helmet takes most of the force, and you fall to the ground with a slight headache.

+3 agility

Spider group 2: “Charge!!!” 2) before the newly arrived Morul can draw his weapon, the spiders charge him. To their surprise however, he jumps right over their heads.

Check out the area and make certain it looks pretty safe for a moment before I sit down with Meta Magic Made Simple, Arcane theory and study the more advanced sections.

6) After making sure that the area is completely safe, you take out Meta Magic Made Simple, wanting to test out the Ring of Wisdom. You open Meta Magic Made Simple but you realize that you already know most of the information in the book. You throw it into a corner and take out your other book. You open it and start reading, absorbing everything like a sponge. You get through half of the book and learn a lot.

+6 Meta magic
New spells: Illuminate**, Sturdy Forcefield***
Inventory: -Meta Magic Made Simple

Fix what i did, Fix what i did!, and if i have time research a prayer thet protects from overshots

4-1=3) you struggle to keep your magic under control, but you don’t get anywhere. A portal starts to open in front of you.

3) your soul is slowly being eaten away. You don’t have much time.

+3 demonology

My gold is missing from my inventory, and I don't think there's a reason to track common items such as pencils and used paper.

I spend up to 5g on fine pewter suited for statue making.

I was letting you keep the paper just in case you wanted to look over it and fix it. oh well.

6) you decide that you feel like sculpting now. You go out in search of a salesman, and find one in a very lonely booth. You ask how much a large block of pewter is and he replies that it is 1g. You quickly buy one but are faced with a problem. The block is too big to move without help.

inventory: +very large pewter block, -1g

Name: Max Clyne (real name)
Race: human
Skills :major:rune crafting. minors: Death Magic meta magic
Inventory: casual clothes with script saying: all power corrupts but we need electricity, packet of milk and a home made aluminium sword (I have these)
background: teleported in from from earth then spontaneously learned magic to fit in with the story

waiting list for me if not accepted

One of the people in the crowd around Asurth watches with growing concern. His name is Max.

Name: Ochita
Race: Elf
Skills (one major, two minor): Major Runecrafting, minor blacksmithing, minor dimention magic
Inventory (if it's reasonable, you get it): clothes, +Leather Armor+, Steel rapier, Book on dimenton magic, book on runes (Both books in scroll case) and a large backpack.   
background (optional): N/a

Do you mean Demonology?

A mysterious elf is seen walking the lower streets of Halley. His past is a mystery, and his goal is unclear. His name is Ochita.

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
Re: Magical RTD Turn 18: SPIDERS!!!
« Reply #236 on: July 17, 2010, 08:37:09 pm »

Frelock: Human
Status: Badly bruised leg -1 to walking and running and overall foot stuff
Spoiler: skills (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: magic (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: inventory (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Allies (click to show/hide)

Fredrick XVII (Ninur Torir): dwarf
Spoiler: special (click to show/hide)

Sargoth (Paranatural) Orc-human
Spoiler: NPC Allies (click to show/hide)

Morul Logemegast (meanmelter) Dwarf
Status: fine, covered in goblin brain (-1 to persuasion and negotiating in person)
magic= none

Asurth(Wolfchild): half werewolf (turns into full wolf at will, takes one turn unless bad roll)
Spoiler: Special (click to show/hide)

Max Clyne (Maxicaxi): Human

Ochita: elf

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: July 17, 2010, 08:46:03 pm »

I ask the merchant for help getting my new purchase to ... My room. I have a room. Yes. It is at an inn. It is a cheap inn, in need of minor repairs, but the bed is comfortable. Yes. Oh, wait, the room isn't big enough.
I'll just ask for help getting it back to the smithy.

Meanmelter

• Bay Watcher
  • A Dwarven Demon, yeah, he is pissed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: July 17, 2010, 08:55:49 pm »

Put your weapon away, and begin to step on those critters or at least hold them in place for punching or something epic.
huh. took a bunch of sleeping pills and slept in a pharmacist, wake up, i am now albino. 
Story of my life.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: July 17, 2010, 08:59:52 pm »

Flood the area with pure life magic, not bothering to direct it into a spell
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 21