Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 21

Author Topic: Magical RTD Turn 23: Fatigue  (Read 27270 times)

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
Re: Magical RTD turn 11: Stalagmites are enemies
« Reply #150 on: May 25, 2010, 08:36:15 pm »

sorry bout the wait, it's getting harder to get a turn up with internet that seems to go down every other day... I'll put your turns on my flashdrive and work on them tonight. maybe I'll post them tomarrow. the same is true about my other RTD
What do you think? Yes? No?

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
Re: Magical RTD turn 12: A Werewolf
« Reply #151 on: May 25, 2010, 11:54:47 pm »

Turn 12: A Werewolf

Sorry, forgot I hadn't posted an action yet.

Wake up from trance, and reflect upon my mental state while in it; were there any advantages, and can it could be turned to my purpose...

2) your trance continues and you just sit in the chair with a book in your lap. You lack the motivation to get up and pick a new book or continue studying the book you started.

Hey, I think that Sight of the Shadows is a good name for a smell.

I shoot the wannabe murderer a Glare of Death.

4) you look at the man and glare 1) creeping him out and making him start to summon new creatures.

+1 intimidation

Pet my new ally. ((Does he spit fire?))

Unlock the gates.

4) you pet your new dragon friend and she coos gently, you ask her whether she can breathe fire but You can’t understand dragon speak. Maybe if your relationship got deeper, you could communicate telepathically like the dragon riders in old folk tales. Snapping out of your train of thought, you examine the iron bars, seeing that a key is needed. Hmm...

+5 trust between dragon. (give your dragon a name that might help your trust... and give me something to call her.)

New smell: sight of the shadows*** (Misspell)
chattering thier 1) brains, (Misspell)

Continue to unleash brutality on the goblins.if no goblins or hostile 'things' left Bury the Goblins

6) seeing that you have killed/destroyed all the goblins, you decide to bury them. You try to dig a hole until you realize that the floor is stone. You start whacking it with a hammer until you have a nice sized trench. You drag the headless bodies to the hole and start to throw them in, one by one, but you stop for some reason at the goblin mage, reaching into his pocket and taking out a key and a bag of gold. You throw the body into the trench and, in lack of anthing to cover them with, you pray for peace for them. After your ceremony is over, you feel exhausted, but feel like you have some divine force on your back, watching you.

Inventory: Cave Key, 50 gold in coin purse
+5 digging (amateur digger gained)

I always seem to end up unconscious in RTDs, or stunned.

Try and wake up. If I wake up, cast swarm on the magic-using goblin and defend myself.

5) you suddenly jump up, ready to cast a spell until you realize that the goblins are all dead. You go over and examine the bodies that morul is throwing into a pit.

I would like to join the game / the waiting list, this is my character, if there are any issues please infrom and i will change.

A half wereman, a rare breed of werewolf crossed human, has come to the gates of halley. The guards take in his black fur and claws, trying to decide whether or not he should be let in.

Summoner= Summon goblins: 3) he summons two unarmed goblins.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 11:58:58 pm by Terrahex »

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
Re: Magical RTD turn the 10th: baby Dragon
« Reply #152 on: May 25, 2010, 11:58:31 pm »

Frelock: Human
Spoiler:  skills (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: magic (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: inventory (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Allies (click to show/hide)

Fredrick XVII (Ninur Torir): dwarf
Spoiler: skills (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: special (click to show/hide)

Sargoth (Paranatural) Orc-human
Spoiler: NPC Allies (click to show/hide)

Morul Logemegast (meanmelter) Dwarf
Status: fine, covered in goblin brain (-1 to persuasion and negotiating in person)
magic= none

Aethor (Batista) Elf
Spoiler: Magic (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: NPC Allies (click to show/hide)

Asurth(Wolfchild): half werewolf (turns into full wolf at will, takes one turn unless bad roll)

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: May 26, 2010, 12:04:15 am »

just posted a turn on my RTD, but i gotta go now, will do an action later today

edit: thought for sure id go on waiting list, thanks hex, i'll try to work up the courage to put a sixth player in mine soon ;)
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: May 26, 2010, 12:10:51 am »

just posted a turn on my RTD, but i gotta go now, will do an action later today

edit: thought for sure id go on waiting list, thanks hex, i'll try to work up the courage to put a sixth player in mine soon ;)

no problem, that sixth slot has been open for awhile and no one from the list has answered my messages. glad to give you the slot though. the werewolf thing should be interesting.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: May 26, 2010, 02:08:41 am »

I try to convince the guards to let me in, using reasonable arguments and logic, if i fail to do so, i go out of sight of them and try to climb the walls, grunting to myself "i'm sick of being turned away"

edit, bolded action, italicized in character talk

edit 2: adding more to my action if i get in, regardless of how, i play the, "iI got in so obviously i'm supposed to be here" card
« Last Edit: June 01, 2010, 07:25:27 am by wolfchild »
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: May 26, 2010, 05:48:20 am »

I hit whatever is summoned with my hammer. If nothing is summoned, I'll just kill the wizard in self-defense.

Batista

• Bay Watcher
  • On the Devil's Dance Floor
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: May 26, 2010, 08:34:22 am »

"I shall call you Aurora."

Wait until my mate unlocks the gate, try to find in the dragon's nest any personal objects Aurora would like to bring.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2010, 05:07:34 pm by Batista »

Paranatural

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: May 26, 2010, 08:44:40 am »

Check around and make certain there is nothing else of value on the bodies then head down further into the cave.
The corpses appear to be primarily concentrated under the dead cat.  - Untelligent
Mental Health 6/6. You easily comfort yourself knowing that Paranatural's Hot Stubble And Deliciously Unwashed Armpits will be  waiting for you whatever happens.

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: May 27, 2010, 12:15:05 am »

that's five out of six...  :-\

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: May 27, 2010, 03:11:26 am »

who is the 5th, i see 4 actions

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: May 29, 2010, 01:29:11 am »

4/6  :-\

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: May 30, 2010, 01:35:47 pm »

If frelock and meanmelter don't post their turns by tomarrow I'm going to GM them

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: May 30, 2010, 09:36:34 pm »

Hey, sorry about being gone for so long.  I mentioned elsewhere that I was going on a trip.  I thought I'd be able to check in now and then, but internet at the hotel turned out to be insanely expensive(I could get high-speed internet for a month with that fee).  It'll probably be a few more days before I'll be able to post again.

Finish reading the necromancy book, in the hopes that finishing will break the trance.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: June 02, 2010, 03:35:59 am »

terahex, it has been  while since you gaev you're ultimatum. Also jus incase you didnt know, i have put an extra spot into my game, so ure in
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 21