Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 21

Author Topic: Magical RTD Turn 23: Fatigue  (Read 27271 times)

Batista

• Bay Watcher
  • On the Devil's Dance Floor
    • View Profile
Re: Magical RTD turn 7: Team of Three
« Reply #105 on: May 09, 2010, 08:01:35 am »

Sigh, I rolled three 1's in a row, expected.

Heal my wounds and ask Sargoth why did he fall behind, then proceed to the cave we were heading to.

Paranatural

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 09, 2010, 12:44:46 pm »

Tell Batista because I was in a mystical reverie.

Then I start up a glowing ball of light to provide light for us as we head towards the cave and go in.
The corpses appear to be primarily concentrated under the dead cat.  - Untelligent
Mental Health 6/6. You easily comfort yourself knowing that Paranatural's Hot Stubble And Deliciously Unwashed Armpits will be  waiting for you whatever happens.

Meanmelter

• Bay Watcher
  • A Dwarven Demon, yeah, he is pissed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 09, 2010, 10:26:26 pm »

Since You were obviously the first one destined into the cave, you will go in first, and get 50% of the loot, also, enter the cave and go on an adventure with everyone who seemed to follow you.
huh. took a bunch of sleeping pills and slept in a pharmacist, wake up, i am now albino. 
Story of my life.

Batista

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 10, 2010, 02:35:07 pm »

Since You were obviously the first one destined into the cave, you will go in first, and get 50% of the loot, also, enter the cave and go on an adventure with everyone who seemed to follow you.

I will be sure to not let that happen

Meanmelter

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 10, 2010, 06:18:55 pm »

Well I was still the first one to venture deep, it is only fair ^_^
huh. took a bunch of sleeping pills and slept in a pharmacist, wake up, i am now albino. 
Story of my life.

Batista

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 10, 2010, 06:48:53 pm »

It would be fair if you had all the loot until this point, since we're together now, everyone should get equal loot.

Meanmelter

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 10, 2010, 10:38:11 pm »

It would be fair if you had all the loot until this point, since we're together now, everyone should get equal loot.
Fine, We will split it evenly. But I am leader!
Story of my life.

Paranatural

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 10, 2010, 10:44:51 pm »

Actually I'd gone in first.
The corpses appear to be primarily concentrated under the dead cat.  - Untelligent
Mental Health 6/6. You easily comfort yourself knowing that Paranatural's Hot Stubble And Deliciously Unwashed Armpits will be  waiting for you whatever happens.

Batista

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 11, 2010, 08:59:58 am »

Fine, We will split it evenly. But I am leader!

Sounds fine, sorry for the misreading.

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 11, 2010, 05:00:56 pm »

Turn 8: The Baron is Tired of Waiting

Go deeper into the trance.  Learn More!

6) you flip through the pages a great speed, then, still wanting to know more and more, you grab a random book, open it and set it on your lap with the other book open, reading both books with one eye. it's doubtful you can stop, still learning a lot even though you're multitasking.

+3 necromancy
+3 elementalism
New spell: Growth* (nature)

Runify spear with Rune of Durability. Yes, "runify" is a word. How cruel to accuse me of making up words for no reason.

3) you are about to carve a rune into your new spear when a goblin suddenly appears in front of you 2) taking you by surprise as it wrenches the spear from you and knocks you away. looking around, you see three more goblins with weapons that were acheived in the same manner. a stone golem stands behind a man with an evil face. You ask what gives.
"I am a messenger from the baron, who says he is getting tired of waiting for those statues."  he says.
You regret typing your backround in such a way, wondering what to do.

Sigh, I rolled three 1's in a row, expected.

Heal my wounds and ask Sargoth why did he fall behind, then proceed to the cave we were heading to.

3) asking Sargoth why he fell behind, you decide to rid yourself of those annoying burns. casting the spell, you feel that they react a bit, but don't do much otherwise. you don't push it further, hating the feeling of worms crawling under your skin. you then lead the way into the cave in a leaderlike fashion after sargoth hands you a light stick. 4) nothing attacks you yet, letting you forge your way into the crevice.

+2 life magic
Inventory: Light Stick

Tell Batista because I was in a mystical reverie.

Then I start up a glowing ball of light to provide light for us as we head towards the cave and go in.

6) Caves are dark and since you'd rather not stumble around in the dark, you cast glow on a couple of sticks from the wreckage of the trees and give one to everyone. you then follow batista into the cave. braced for anything.

+4 meta magic

2) you enter the cave... that's it. you aren't even concerned about anything.

What do you think? Yes? No?

Terrahex

• Bay Watcher
  • The Bee's Knees
    • View Profile
Re: Magical RTD turn 8: The Baron is Tired of Waiting
« Reply #115 on: May 11, 2010, 05:05:12 pm »

Frelock: Human
Spoiler:  skills (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: magic (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: inventory (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Allies (click to show/hide)

Fredrick XVII (Ninur Torir): dwarf
Spoiler: skills (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: special (click to show/hide)

Sargoth (Paranatural) Orc-human
Spoiler: Allies (click to show/hide)

Morul Logemegast (meanmelter) Dwarf
magic= none

Aethor (Batista) Elf
Spoiler: Magic (click to show/hide)
What do you think? Yes? No?

Meanmelter

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 11, 2010, 05:28:39 pm »

Look for something to attack, if found, give it all you got! if nothing, then take any loot on the ground you can find and continue deeper into the cave of ADVENTURE!
Story of my life.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: May 11, 2010, 05:42:18 pm »

I was under the impression that I was near a fairly busy street, in a building with muscular blacksmiths. I don't see how the golem got past the guards without arousing a great deal of suspicion, meaning there should be quite a few guards nearby, unless the baron decided to outright declare war on the humans.

I yell for for the city guards about being robbed and attacked, I draw my axe, and kill any goblin that gets within striking distance. "Th' baron's got no right to rob from me, and ah owe 'im nothin'. Give that back and begone."

Frelock

• Bay Watcher
  • Dabbling Philosopher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: May 11, 2010, 06:21:47 pm »

Go deeper into the necromancy book.
All generalizations are false....including this one.

Paranatural

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: May 11, 2010, 08:34:40 pm »

Continue on down, look through my Arcane Theory book for a spell taht will let me conjure a magical force shield to protect myself
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 21