Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Is it possible to increase the storage size of a cabinet?  (Read 615 times)

Talanic

• Bay Watcher
  • Struggling author / pizza delivery guy.
    • View Profile
Is it possible to increase the storage size of a cabinet?
« on: April 29, 2010, 02:33:39 pm »

Or of a chest?

The reason I ask is because I'd like to stop item overflow, and I am presuming that dwarves stop putting things in their cabinets and chests only because said furniture items are 'full'.  I don't actually know that a limit exists; if it's in the RAWs, I can't find it.

Am I just really bad at this?
I'm an aspiring Science Fiction and Fantasy writer.  I'm telling the tale of a hapless cyborg everyman lost in a savage fantasy world.

My first review from a real magazine!

Guilliman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Is it possible to increase the storage size of a cabinet?
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2010, 03:13:23 pm »

Afraid thats hardcoded =(

I always end up giving each dwarf 3 cabinets, that's usually enough for a long time unless they share rooms with a spouse.

Lancensis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2010, 05:28:26 pm »

I always end up giving each dwarf 3 cabinets, that's usually enough for a long time unless they share rooms with a spouse.

Presumebly, bachelor dwarves just throw their clothes on the floor, as Armok intended. It's only when they get hitched that someone actually makes them put anything in their cabinets.

Guilliman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2010, 03:27:42 pm »

Presumebly, bachelor dwarves just throw their clothes on the floor, as Armok intended. It's only when they get hitched that someone actually makes them put anything in their cabinets.

That explains my military!