Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 187 188 [189] 190 191 ... 258

Author Topic: Godhood I OOC Thread  (Read 130198 times)

Caesar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Godhood, OOC Thread
« Reply #2820 on: June 07, 2010, 12:44:36 am »

Frandor's a bit rash like that. I keep wondering why Pala'din didn't just transport his creations off-world for a while though.
A'cause I didn't think someone would actually do that.  But you finally really did it. You maniacs! You blew it up! Damn you. God damn you all to hell!
Wasn't that hell located in the center of the Nameless World? You know, the area they blew up?
Spider Overhaul
Adding realistic spiders to Dwarf Fortress. (Discontinued.)

Godhood VIII
The latest installment in the Godhood roleplaying game series.

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile
« Reply #2821 on: June 07, 2010, 01:26:28 am »

Frandor's a bit rash like that. I keep wondering why Pala'din didn't just transport his creations off-world for a while though.
A'cause I didn't think someone would actually do that.  But you finally really did it. You maniacs! You blew it up! Damn you. God damn you all to hell!
Wasn't that hell located in the center of the Nameless World? You know, the area they blew up?

Also, which God do you mean?
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

Caesar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2822 on: June 07, 2010, 01:52:16 am »

Also, which God do you mean?
Yeah. There are lots of them.
Anyways, I'm off to hellschool.
Spider Overhaul
Adding realistic spiders to Dwarf Fortress. (Discontinued.)

Godhood VIII
The latest installment in the Godhood roleplaying game series.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2823 on: June 07, 2010, 12:52:50 pm »

Really looking forward to this battle. It's going to be epic.

You guys really want to be part of this fight, and not slaughtering helpless cultists back on the Nameless World. Especially you, Knave. You can't ignore a battle going on in the orbit of your planet.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Knave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2824 on: June 07, 2010, 01:07:04 pm »

You guys really want to be part of this fight, and not slaughtering helpless cultists back on the Nameless World. Especially you, Knave. You can't ignore a battle going on in the orbit of your planet.

Oh, I won't be ignoring the battle. Natus will be pissed that he has to spend time resurrecting the insects on his planet!

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #2825 on: June 07, 2010, 01:28:24 pm »

Not really gonna be all that epic I suspect.

Knave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2826 on: June 07, 2010, 01:29:06 pm »

:( why not?

Lordinquisitor

• Bay Watcher
  • Innocence proves nothing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2827 on: June 07, 2010, 01:30:45 pm »

Btw is astra`ath still hiding in that planet? If yes, someone should totally shrink it to the size of.. well.. nothing.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2828 on: June 07, 2010, 01:30:59 pm »

Then you're not trying hard enough.

Well okay, maybe not epic, but I still expect lots of good RP posts from you!
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #2829 on: June 07, 2010, 01:31:44 pm »

:( why not?
The point of the attack was to release Mania but he's made it clear he is against me, so the ships will probably just turn around.

Also, there's no way I could stand along against all of you. It was supposed to be a quick raid but apparently everyone knows instantly when something happens.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2830 on: June 07, 2010, 01:34:15 pm »

That is unfortunate, yesh. People want to get in on the fun, I guess.

Not that you're innocent, forsaken. Y'all get an awful lot of 'there's a storm coming' feelings every now and then.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2010, 01:37:03 pm by Digital Hellhound »

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #2831 on: June 07, 2010, 01:41:36 pm »

That is unfortunate, yesh. People want to get in on the fun, I guess.

Not that you're innocent, forsaken. Y'all get an awful lot of 'there's a storm coming' feelings every now and then.
I have an in-character information network, the nightgaunts. When something happens I flip a coin, heads means one of my gaunts noticed or heard about it, tales means they didn't. There's a lot of stuff I haven't responded to at all, or even know about IC.

It's not really a big deal. 'The plan' was to get to the ship mostly unnoticed and start the fight, I expected people to join in then as its pretty hard to miss that. Didn't expect a swarm of insects to teleport across the universe the instant my ships moved away from the planet.

Then I was going to escape under the cover of whatever crazy shit Mania did when released... but screw him now. Enjoy being a power core.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2832 on: June 07, 2010, 01:42:46 pm »

Galt's probably going to try to release him anyways, so.

Poor Valkyries, now they don't get to fight your forces.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2833 on: June 07, 2010, 01:44:16 pm »

Also, there's no way I could stand along against all of you. It was supposed to be a quick raid but apparently everyone knows instantly when something happens.
Not to mention you just made the bottom of the food chain drop dead everywhere...

I try to only take notice of things effecting my own creations or things large-scale enough to be noticed on my map.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #2834 on: June 07, 2010, 01:46:48 pm »

Getting tired now, will post up tomorrow. I've kind of being waiting for someone to actually come into the planet now that its split open.

I mean my cultists are fine as he said the air of the two halves is contained so nothing gushed out... nor would it as the gravity would hold it more or less in place at the center anyway until the halves got too far apart. We're all just peeking at the big star which cut a perfectly good planet in two.

Not to mention you just made the bottom of the food chain drop dead everywhere...
Yes I figured that would be nice and confusing, not immediately noticed, and wonderfully entropic.

Also distracting.

I try to only take notice of things effecting my own creations or things large-scale enough to be noticed on my map.
Makes sense. I didn't intend it as a complaint, just unexpected.
Pages: 1 ... 187 188 [189] 190 191 ... 258