Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 184 185 [186] 187 188 ... 258

Author Topic: Godhood I OOC Thread  (Read 130166 times)

ed boy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Godhood, OOC Thread
« Reply #2775 on: June 06, 2010, 10:00:58 am »

Magic and gods, forsaken. Repeat after me; a god did it.
I don't mind him doing it if he says in the post that he did it.
I can't go around describing every aspect of what could happen and list that they were all kept in check. The most glaring problems (atmosphere, mantle, etc) were adressed, but if you sepdn too long descrbing the smaller things, it becomes not worth it.

Also, I son't see the problem. As long as the acceleration is not too fast, the things are going to remain intact. If a constant force is applied, the seperations will increase quadratically.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #2776 on: June 06, 2010, 10:02:39 am »

I think you're underestimating the physics involved in splitting a planet in half, but as others have said... its magic so fuck physics. It happened.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2777 on: June 06, 2010, 10:14:38 am »

Hmm i ask myself wheter i can scavenge some energy from Galt's bodies parts/bug parts/corpses

ed boy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2778 on: June 06, 2010, 10:17:04 am »

I believe they were originally the physical embodument of souls, so there's probably going to be some fancy stuff about them.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #2779 on: June 06, 2010, 10:18:21 am »

Hmm i ask myself wheter i can scavenge some energy from Galt's bodies parts/bug parts/corpses
Incidentally, there wouldn't be any ship wreckage for you to scavenge, just bodies. The ships the starspawn create are energy projections, no physical matter. With the death of the mind, the ship slowly unravels and fades away.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2780 on: June 06, 2010, 10:21:40 am »

ok then i just convert your dead bodies...

Lordinquisitor

• Bay Watcher
  • Innocence proves nothing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2781 on: June 06, 2010, 10:24:18 am »

Quôth: God of compost

You should totally hord all rotting mass and create a planet from it. A living, rotting, planet.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #2782 on: June 06, 2010, 10:25:56 am »

Quôth: God of compost

You should totally hord all rotting mass and create a planet from it. An undead, rotting, planet.
fixed that

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2783 on: June 06, 2010, 10:31:35 am »

what do you think my ships are made from? and my weapons (as sonn as i use them) and my ammunition?

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #2784 on: June 06, 2010, 10:32:28 am »

what do you think my ships are made from? and my weapons (as sonn as i use them) and my ammunition?
You know, if all the gods gang up on poor Astra'ath and kill him there won't be very many more dead bodies.

ed boy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2785 on: June 06, 2010, 10:35:54 am »

we could just start killing each other after astra'ath.

Any suggestions?

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2786 on: June 06, 2010, 10:38:47 am »

No there are you wrong. You managed to throw the whole universe in a slow spiral of decay as you killed all insects. This will completely fuck up the whole environment on eversy planet and kill enough people until Gheranoton decides to wage war against another god. Adiitionally if they kill you i can salvage your corpse...and don't forget mania...as soon as he's free theres for sure some more bloodbath on the way. And if all else fails i there will still come that god of thievery sooner ot later into existence and i am sure that he will pick the one or another quarrel

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #2787 on: June 06, 2010, 10:41:28 am »

No there are you wrong. You managed to throw the whole universe in a slow spiral of decay as you killed all insects. This will completely fuck up the whole environment on eversy planet and kill enough people until Gheranoton decides to wage war against another god. Adiitionally if they kill you i can salvage your corpse...and don't forget mania...as soon as he's free theres for sure some more bloodbath on the way. And if all else fails i there will still come that god of thievery sooner ot later into existence and i am sure that he will pick the one or another quarrel
Yeah the killing all insects thing was an act of entropy, which is the main reason I did it. It will speed up the slow decay of most ecosystems considerably.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2788 on: June 06, 2010, 10:42:17 am »

we could just start killing each other after astra'ath.

Any suggestions?

Chara shoots at the Palace it falls to Natus smashes Natus who's standing there and Natus's allies get revenge on Frandor and Mania comes in and starts turning everything into cod liver oil while UndeadAlex and UndeadElan fight against the Protector and superpowered Rourke and then Dragnar's Library burns and everybody backstabs eachother and then then the Black Star explodes, revealing RoboXarn who proceeds to kick ass and hit people with Astra'ath's body.

There.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Canalan

• Bay Watcher
  • A Chainsaw! Find some meat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2789 on: June 06, 2010, 10:46:52 am »

I went to sleep at 11:00 P.M.
I woke up and got on the computron at 8:00 A.M.
In nine hours, my planet asploded.
I WILL DESTROY EVERYTHING YOU LOVE
Also, seems we ignore the deflector field the space stations provide, hmm? Oh well, only took one act to create.
And you killed all insects everywhere? Even on my bifricated world? I am seriously screwed up.
EDITBUTNOTREALLY: forsaken, you made the Death Star? Kick ass.
Pages: 1 ... 184 185 [186] 187 188 ... 258