Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 173 174 [175] 176 177 ... 258

Author Topic: Godhood I OOC Thread  (Read 130080 times)

HailFire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Godhood, OOC Thread
« Reply #2610 on: June 04, 2010, 12:47:20 pm »

Unfortunately, there's a very real chance that I'll be away for the weekend.  :(
[22:59] <apotheoseGrifter> COMMIT SUDOKU ALL NIGHT LONG FUCK YEAH
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am here.
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am always here.
[18:15] <The_Gamemaster> I have always been here, and I always will be here. I am the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end.

bulborbish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2611 on: June 04, 2010, 01:34:53 pm »

Since Two people have joined in on this, I might as well arrive while you are looking at new gods.

Name:Buathal
Spheres:Science, Naturalism, Order
Traits: Buathal is the ruler of the natural laws of the universe. Due to the nature of these laws, he must maintain them, or otherwise creations might fall into entropy and the magesty of the universe lost. Because of this, he tends to dispise the other gods because they frequently create impossible objects that require large amounts of time to stabilize. He also tends to despise magic and other supernatural phenomena, as these tend to ally themselves with entropy. Buathal is mostly indifferent to actual life, but cannot tolerate emotions, as they tend to reject an orderly and logical life.

Buathal Takes the form of an aged human male, wearing a black cloak to keep attention away to the "lord of order" as he does his duties.

Summary: Buathal Hates the majority of gods, but will not act against them so order is maintained. He finds most supernatural phenomena to be an abomination, and he finds mortals to be foolish.

Lokii

• Bay Watcher
  • Jack of no trades
    • View Profile
« Reply #2612 on: June 04, 2010, 01:42:57 pm »

...Mannn. Starting conversations is hard to do, even when you are a god... =|

Also, nice one Bulborbish. Did you see how we needed a Physics god earlier? =3
Oh and Lokii, your job is now to seduce the human traders.

Caesar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2613 on: June 04, 2010, 03:24:30 pm »

Since Two people have joined in on this, I might as well arrive while you are looking at new gods.

Name:Buathal
Spheres:Science, Naturalism, Order
Traits: Buathal is the ruler of the natural laws of the universe. Due to the nature of these laws, he must maintain them, or otherwise creations might fall into entropy and the magesty of the universe lost. Because of this, he tends to dispise the other gods because they frequently create impossible objects that require large amounts of time to stabilize. He also tends to despise magic and other supernatural phenomena, as these tend to ally themselves with entropy. Buathal is mostly indifferent to actual life, but cannot tolerate emotions, as they tend to reject an orderly and logical life.

Buathal Takes the form of an aged human male, wearing a black cloak to keep attention away to the "lord of order" as he does his duties.

Summary: Buathal Hates the majority of gods, but will not act against them so order is maintained. He finds most supernatural phenomena to be an abomination, and he finds mortals to be foolish.

I'll add it when I've got the time.

That people are actually still reading through all the text.. :P
Spider Overhaul
Adding realistic spiders to Dwarf Fortress. (Discontinued.)

Godhood VIII
The latest installment in the Godhood roleplaying game series.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #2614 on: June 04, 2010, 04:38:21 pm »

so yeah, I want to borrow part of Alex. anyway, i wont be doing many acts for a while (saving up for a big one, which I will pm to Caesar if he so wishes. or if he doesn't wish. or if he doesn't care. so yeah, off to write it up.)
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #2615 on: June 04, 2010, 10:34:45 pm »

Lokii, your avatar makes me think coffee for some reason. Maybe it's the brown, and the bedhead, and the little splotch of kitty that looks like a coffee mug.

Possibly.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Lokii

• Bay Watcher
  • Jack of no trades
    • View Profile
« Reply #2616 on: June 04, 2010, 10:38:24 pm »

... Maybe 'cuz it's round like a Starbucks logo?
I don't even like coffee, maybe I should change it...
Oh and Lokii, your job is now to seduce the human traders.

Knave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2617 on: June 04, 2010, 10:49:33 pm »

Karne,

I feel bad, that no one is releasing you (Though I understand why) Do you want Natus to come rescue you? Perhaps with the hopes that you might be able to help with his insanity/paranoia issues? That is unless you have your own ideas to take over Coradin's spaceship (considering you're hooked up as a secondary power source?) and fly about the universe.

Let me know and I'll try to write something up!

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2618 on: June 04, 2010, 11:25:28 pm »

I'd be more than happy to let him go, but I can't waste any acts for that right now.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Knave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2619 on: June 04, 2010, 11:29:45 pm »

I'd be more than happy to let him go, but I can't waste any acts for that right now.

Will it cost acts to free him? Maybe Mania can 'donate' some power for the task if it does!

Or we can just smash it  :P

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2620 on: June 04, 2010, 11:30:55 pm »

Hey, Fortis, do the dragons have blood?
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Fortis

• Bay Watcher
  • Suspected Elf Sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2621 on: June 04, 2010, 11:36:35 pm »

Not blood per se, but a magical sort of ichor. They're not flesh and blood beings, but are made primarily from crystal imbuned with Luna's power.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2622 on: June 04, 2010, 11:42:55 pm »

Thanks, Fortis.

Oh, I forgot.

I gotta do something with the heretic scholar.
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #2623 on: June 05, 2010, 01:04:02 am »

Karne,

I feel bad, that no one is releasing you (Though I understand why) Do you want Natus to come rescue you? Perhaps with the hopes that you might be able to help with his insanity/paranoia issues? That is unless you have your own ideas to take over Coradin's spaceship (considering you're hooked up as a secondary power source?) and fly about the universe.

Let me know and I'll try to write something up!
I gave him a chance. He turned me down.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2624 on: June 05, 2010, 01:05:42 am »

:D

This game is sooo cooool y'knoooowwww
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
Pages: 1 ... 173 174 [175] 176 177 ... 258