Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 258

Author Topic: Godhood I OOC Thread  (Read 129038 times)

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Godhood, OOC Thread
« Reply #450 on: May 07, 2010, 12:31:00 pm »

Hell, I'll probably end up being corrupted to my insane form by forsaken in the middle of the battle.
Time for BLACKLIGHT, eh?
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: May 07, 2010, 12:32:23 pm »

I just can't wait. I mean, I'm gonna pull out all the stops. Shoggoths, the Flood, I'm BRINGING THEM AWL
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Knave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: May 07, 2010, 12:34:56 pm »

I just want to restate how much fun I'm having with this game. The RP is really awesome and you guys are all putting a lot of effort into your posts which makes it a lot of fun for me! It'll be really interesting to see what happens when the actual turn is posted!

The last 2 or 3 pages have just been flavour for the actual game which I think goes to show just how dedicated everyone in the game really is.

I wish I had more time to add flavour posts, but I suppose it goes along with Natus being rather naive when it comes to godly affairs!

Caesar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: May 07, 2010, 12:35:15 pm »

Also, I like how you RP, Caesar. Poena's definitely someone to root for.

Really? I wasn't sure if I was any good.

Anyways, I like all the other characters and the style that they're played in as well.
It has made it hard once or twice to have something.. Bad happen at ends of turns already. (And sometimes even had me not do something mean I had planned.)
Spider Overhaul
Adding realistic spiders to Dwarf Fortress. (Discontinued.)

Godhood VIII
The latest installment in the Godhood roleplaying game series.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #454 on: May 07, 2010, 12:36:34 pm »

Also, to forsaken:

AWESOME, I LOVE YOUR RPING MAN
Thanks!

And yeah I agree, Caesar so far I'm having a lot of fun even though I'm not even in the game yet.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: May 07, 2010, 12:37:43 pm »

You're becoming our main Big Bad, that's something to be proud of.

EDIT: If anyone tries to finish this too early, I swear I'm going to hunt them down and devour their flesh.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 12:40:36 pm by Digital Hellhound »
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Lordinquisitor

• Bay Watcher
  • Innocence proves nothing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: May 07, 2010, 12:37:54 pm »

I wish i`d had more time to write better flavor posts as well. But i hope it`s enough. :P

Forsaken, your rp is very nice. I think i will actually feel sorry when i kill your god.  ;)
« Last Edit: May 07, 2010, 12:39:34 pm by Lordinquisitor »

Caesar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: May 07, 2010, 12:39:15 pm »

Well, I'll probably have the next turn come around either this night or tomorrow (depending on my state of inspiration, I'd like it to be of quality).

Besides; the RPing part is the main interest of the game. The turns and acts around it are only there to make sure it doesn't go too crazy.

That, and so that I can manage to manage the universe a bit.

Edit: And I too must say that I love Forsaken and his God already. But hey, even if he does get killed, the player'll still be there to provide more awesomeness.
Spider Overhaul

Godhood VIII

ed boy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: May 07, 2010, 12:41:11 pm »

By the way, how much will the rule of cool come into play?

If you come up with something that is heavily flavoured RP-wise, innovative and cool would it warrant a bending of the rules to allow it?

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: May 07, 2010, 12:41:33 pm »

MAKE POENA'S REACTiON NAO I MUST KNOW
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Spartan 117

• Bay Watcher
  • Never think twice. Or at all.
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: May 07, 2010, 12:42:02 pm »

Any ETA on new gods? Around when HFSthulu gets out? Maybe later?
Well, you know how if you take your thumb and forefinger and hold them up to your eye, you can make it look like you're squishing someone's head? It's like that, only for real.
"Sometimes being a dwarf has it's advantages, KNEE-CAPPING TIME!"

Caesar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: May 07, 2010, 12:42:46 pm »

By the way, how much will the rule of cool come into play?

If you come up with something that is heavily flavoured RP-wise, innovative and cool would it warrant a bending of the rules to allow it?
I'd almost say that that is a stupid question, if it wasn't for my philosophy that the only stupid question is the question that isn't asked. Didn't I change, bend and allow a lot already when cool RP came up?

I just can't resist it
Spider Overhaul

Godhood VIII

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: May 07, 2010, 12:43:21 pm »

MAKE POENA'S REACTiON NAO I MUST KNOW

No rush Caesar, he can go write RP for the 7th Fleet in the meantime.

EDIT: Or maybe not, he's stuck in this game, I don't want the Chained God suddenly breaking into the Lucky Punk.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: May 07, 2010, 12:44:20 pm »

Fine.

Gotta sleep now. It's 1 in the morning and I gotta go somewhere in like 5 hours. :P

I WILL DREAM UP MORE SCHEMES AND HOW TO BE A GENERAL ASSHAT TO POENA
YOU DOUBLE PENIS

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #464 on: May 07, 2010, 12:44:47 pm »

Forsaken, your rp is very nice. I think i will actually feel sorry when i kill your god.  ;)

And I will feel bad when I break your god's will, force you to kneel before my majestic form, flay your flesh from your divine bones and consume your essence entirely.

I will then trap your sentience in a crystalline prison for all eternity and set you adrift amongst the stars, screaming forever for release from the nightmares that constantly assail you within.

Your soldiers will burn, your women will nurture my young, your children will fill my many bellies, and your lands will host my blasphemous experiments.

I will outlaw your very name, and strip your identity from the minds of your followers, so that within a single generation you will become nothing more than a half-remembered tale told between breaths for fear that I am listening.

And then... then my friend... you will know my wrath in full.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 258