Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 258

Author Topic: Godhood I OOC Thread  (Read 128902 times)

Caesar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Godhood, OOC Thread
« Reply #225 on: May 03, 2010, 01:05:37 pm »

lovely Caesar.

Grrr... >:( You misspelled my name and you called me lovely all in one sentence! You- You..

You created a gigantic planet filled with plantlife. You never said there were any animals on them, so I assumed they weren't.

But I've got to stop peeking in on those two threads all the time. I'm not getting any work done, and I'm already behind schedule!
Spider Overhaul
Adding realistic spiders to Dwarf Fortress. (Discontinued.)

Godhood VIII
The latest installment in the Godhood roleplaying game series.

Knave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: May 03, 2010, 01:14:28 pm »

lovely Caesar.

Grrr... >:( You misspelled my name and you called me lovely all in one sentence! You- You..

You created a gigantic planet filled with plantlife. You never said there were any animals on them, so I assumed they weren't.

But I've got to stop peeking in on those two threads all the time. I'm not getting any work done, and I'm already behind schedule!

EEK! *Grovel* Oh wise and mighty and not-lovely-at-all Caesar, Don't hurt me!  :'(

I guess actual animals will have to wait until next turn. Vegan humans until then!

Canalan

• Bay Watcher
  • A Chainsaw! Find some meat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: May 03, 2010, 01:38:26 pm »

Name: Palad'in

Sphere(s): Logic, Fire, Energy, Ice, and Metal.

Personality/traits: Quick to anger, quick to tire of his creations. Always desiring new features. Creates and destroys.

Appearance: A tall man shrouded in thick protective garments. His face is covered with a strange mask that protects him from his own creations. Any who see through the eye holes only see blackness broken up by flashes of fire. He wears a tank pack on his back; three tanks in total. A hose attaches this pack to a long wand that can discharge the contents of the tanks.
Yes, I did just make a flamethrower God. No, I do not have any imagination.

Any other categories of importance you would like to add: He prefers to Create from existing matter, not The Ether, but is capable of Doing so.

And there I go.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: May 03, 2010, 03:12:53 pm »

Luna, can I borrow one of your elves for a magnificent microwave Adventure?

Don't worry, I won't mess with the culture you've already laid out, just add a legend.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Caesar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: May 03, 2010, 03:38:29 pm »

Personality/traits: Quick to anger, quick to tire of his creations. Always desiring new features. Creates and destroys.

Appearance: A tall man shrouded in thick protective garments. His face is covered with a strange mask that protects him from his own creations. Any who see through the eye holes only see blackness broken up by flashes of fire. He wears a tank pack on his back; three tanks in total. A hose attaches this pack to a long wand that can discharge the contents of the tanks.

Any other categories of importance you would like to add: He prefers to Create from existing matter, not The Ether, but is capable of Doing so.

And there I go.

You mean that your Gods prefers to change things over creating them?
Spider Overhaul
Adding realistic spiders to Dwarf Fortress. (Discontinued.)

Godhood VIII
The latest installment in the Godhood roleplaying game series.

Fortis

• Bay Watcher
  • Suspected Elf Sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: May 03, 2010, 03:54:26 pm »

Sure Karne. Knock yourself out.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: May 03, 2010, 04:53:25 pm »

Part one of Aeries adventure is up! Poor girl just got chosen to be the tribal explorer of one of those citadels that popped up overnight.

(I know that they probably were there for a while now, but... Lets just say this was some time ago, eh?)
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Canalan

• Bay Watcher
  • A Chainsaw! Find some meat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: May 03, 2010, 06:26:02 pm »

And there I go.

You mean that your Gods prefers to change things over creating them?
Indeedily do. But He can create.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: May 03, 2010, 11:03:59 pm »

Hey, Fortis, how do you feel about DF style demons wagin' war over Aether?
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Fortis

• Bay Watcher
  • Suspected Elf Sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: May 03, 2010, 11:17:59 pm »

I, personally, think it would be an interesting situation.

Luna, like with what Alex did, would go on the warpath.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: May 03, 2010, 11:22:05 pm »

I'm considering summoning a battalion of Blackwatch soldiers, complete with Super Soldiers and air/land support...
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: May 03, 2010, 11:43:13 pm »

And then having BLACKLIGHT kill them all in 5 minutes? Not to mention he is now probably the smartest person on earth due to all the brains he's absorbed.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: May 03, 2010, 11:44:41 pm »

Ah, but I'm gonna reduce BLACKLIGHT to a gibbering madman whose only purpose is to serve moi.
YOU DOUBLE PENIS

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: May 03, 2010, 11:51:52 pm »

This is unacceptable. BLACKLIGHT is a hero. Now I must acquire a small tissue sample then add... anything living really. I shall clone this killing (pseudo)god!
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: May 03, 2010, 11:53:01 pm »

Ah, but I'll just sic shoggoths and all sortsa bad shit on you if you EVEN DARE GWARRR
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 258