Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 214 215 [216] 217 218 ... 258

Author Topic: Godhood I OOC Thread  (Read 129137 times)

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
Re: Godhood, OOC Thread
« Reply #3225 on: June 18, 2010, 05:23:40 pm »

I'm asking because sometimes certain avatars don't display for me on this forum, and I don't know why.
Can you see mine? I can only see mine when the page is loading, but once it's done it disappears. Also, it only disappears in firefox. Also, it only disappears when I log in.
Nope, looks to me like you have no avatar.

I use firefox though. That may be why?

Caesar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3226 on: June 18, 2010, 06:30:56 pm »

He's fooling you.

And why not rocket propelled explosive clowns?
Those will be a lot of FUN.

Edit: It's a bit late right now, so I'm going to sleep.
I will start compiling all events this turn later in the day (when it is not in the middle of the night) so that eventual updating (probably sunday) will be much quicker done/of greater IC quality/with less possible confusion about played acts.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2010, 06:36:12 pm by Caesar »
Spider Overhaul
Adding realistic spiders to Dwarf Fortress. (Discontinued.)

Godhood VIII
The latest installment in the Godhood roleplaying game series.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3227 on: June 18, 2010, 10:22:52 pm »

I'm asking because sometimes certain avatars don't display for me on this forum, and I don't know why.
Can you see mine? I can only see mine when the page is loading, but once it's done it disappears. Also, it only disappears in firefox. Also, it only disappears when I log in.
Yours is a random short animation, but yeah, FF users can only see most of the clips it cycles through while it's loading. Some of them work though...
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile
« Reply #3228 on: June 19, 2010, 02:04:13 am »

Can y'all see my avatar? Can you GAZE UPON ITS FIERY WRATH?
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3229 on: June 19, 2010, 02:08:34 am »

I can.

Can you see mine, in all its desperation and anger and stuff?
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3230 on: June 19, 2010, 02:09:47 am »

It looks less like desperate/angry and more 'I just got hit in the back of the head with an axe' to me.
Blossom of orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3231 on: June 19, 2010, 02:12:22 am »

If you see the full picture, you'd understand.

But yeah, he looks like someone just nailed him in the groin area with a sledgehammer.

"Goodbye, fatherhood!"
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3232 on: June 19, 2010, 02:41:21 am »

You'd only be able to lipread that. the actual sound would be higther than humans could hear. Dogs fo miles around would go 'eeeeeeesh' in sympathy.
Blossom of orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3233 on: June 19, 2010, 02:52:10 am »

In reality, the dude's a shell-shocked Ishbalan from Full Metal Alchemist. He's about to stick a dude with his cool wavy knife thingy, but in the next page, he gets owned by a sniper.

I guess he looks like that because all the people he knows are dead or dying, and he went off the deep end.
YOU DOUBLE PENIS

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3234 on: June 19, 2010, 06:17:40 am »

Curious question here, while I'm compiling the wiki.  During 8 TU, Elan's World is destroyed.  As that happens, Astra'ath rescued the corrupted Jesters from that world and also Bhulotha and his Feral followers from Incendium, setting them in the Nameless World.  In the current turn (10 TU?), the Nameless World was broken and then consumed to create the Eye.  I know that the surface creatures of the World escaped to Aether, but what happened to the cavern dwellers, exiled Jesters, Ferals and Bhulotha?

Edit:  Nevermind, just re-read the post and realised they are actually living inside Astra'ath.  Creepy.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #3235 on: June 19, 2010, 07:57:05 am »

Curious question here, while I'm compiling the wiki.  During 8 TU, Elan's World is destroyed.  As that happens, Astra'ath rescued the corrupted Jesters from that world and also Bhulotha and his Feral followers from Incendium, setting them in the Nameless World.  In the current turn (10 TU?), the Nameless World was broken and then consumed to create the Eye.  I know that the surface creatures of the World escaped to Aether, but what happened to the cavern dwellers, exiled Jesters, Ferals and Bhulotha?

Edit:  Nevermind, just re-read the post and realised they are actually living inside Astra'ath.  Creepy.
Well It is the size of a small moon. It has some extra space for a few hundred cultists et al.

Caesar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3236 on: June 19, 2010, 08:53:01 am »

Nice and moisty.
Spider Overhaul

Godhood VIII

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3237 on: June 19, 2010, 09:53:15 am »

Well It is the size of a small moon. It has some extra space for a few hundred cultists et al.

I dread to think what kind of internal ecology Astra'ath has.  Though that itself is a fantastic idea for another celestial object in our twisted universe.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #3238 on: June 19, 2010, 10:03:06 am »

I dread to think what kind of internal ecology Astra'ath has.  Though that itself is a fantastic idea for another celestial object in our twisted universe.
Dragnar is the only one to come inside so far. Ask him.

Caesar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3239 on: June 19, 2010, 10:23:02 am »

Dragnar is the only one to come inside so far. Ask him.

Dragnar, and Alex.
Although the latter wasn't much alive to actually witness anything anymore.
Spider Overhaul

Godhood VIII
Pages: 1 ... 214 215 [216] 217 218 ... 258