Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 170 171 [172] 173 174 ... 258

Author Topic: Godhood I OOC Thread  (Read 130056 times)

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Godhood, OOC Thread
« Reply #2565 on: June 03, 2010, 04:22:05 am »

Space stations with AI, eh? Hehe, I'm afraid I might drop some Morai hackers on them. Hehe.

Also, Karne, if you don't act from inside the Stone soon, Coradin's gonna arrive and lock you in again. I don't have all week, shame on you.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Humaan

• Bay Watcher
  • Yes, I know Human is spelled with 1 "a"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2566 on: June 03, 2010, 09:17:14 am »

Also everyone can see now that Astra'ath has spaceships too.

I don't mind.

I just have to make one bigger. And more powerful. In fact, it will probably be the most powerful weapon in existance.

And yes, this is technically coming from a god of paradise, which is peaceful, but luckily, I'm not Stupid Good.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2010, 09:21:00 am by Humaan »
Quote from: SolarShado
Hell yes! Who need a space elevator when you've got a space escalator!?!?
Quote from: Cthulhu
Watch out bots, Sherlock Humaan is on the case.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2567 on: June 03, 2010, 09:19:08 am »

Everybody's doing a spaceship, which means I have to do one too. Oh well.

EDIT: Agh, I'd have to deal with Mania first as well. Karne!
« Last Edit: June 03, 2010, 09:20:41 am by Digital Hellhound »
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #2568 on: June 03, 2010, 09:25:28 am »

Also everyone can see now that Astra'ath has spaceships too.

I don't mind.

I just have to make one bigger. And more powerful. In fact, it will probably be the most powerful weapon in existance.

And yes, this is technically coming from a god of paradise, which is peaceful, but luckily, I'm not Stupid Good.
You can do whatever you want, just don't say it can't be corrupted. Nothing is entirely immune to corruption.

Not that I have been corrupting anything at all so far.

Yet.

Knave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2569 on: June 03, 2010, 09:28:56 am »

Man, this turn is quickly becoming a space race!

Space Stations, and two players with pretty awesome looking fleets! Natus is going to be left behind quickly if I don't come up with my own space program... whtever that is.

Maybe Ka'a'ree bio ships?

Or just magical dudes that can fly in space!

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2570 on: June 03, 2010, 09:35:26 am »

Do I see correctly that you summoned a demigod?

Actually he is not a demigod anymore. I considered it that way that he is the leader of the small flottilla but one of Quôths plagues had robbed him of his powers(whatever they were). I only consider him born as a demigod but he has no outstanding abilities whatsoever, except from those he has as a Korpr. I don't know if the name Kvasir says something to you but in Nordic Mythology he was also a god, but he had actually no powers:

That god was only made to be the symbol between a truce between the Aesir and the Vanir. He had no powers whatsoever...

I hope he doesn't count as an act, i only implemented him as a person Quôth speaks to if he gives orders to the Korpr, he is more or less the same as the Kvasir in the Norse Mythology, he is the symbol of the truce between Quôth and his children

Lokii

• Bay Watcher
  • Jack of no trades
    • View Profile
« Reply #2571 on: June 03, 2010, 10:29:30 am »

I have to come up with some excuse to get in on the action, especially seeing as how Maquines doesn't know about Dragnar's Library... or  much terribly much of anything else. =|
Oh and Lokii, your job is now to seduce the human traders.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #2572 on: June 03, 2010, 10:31:22 am »

I have to come up with some excuse to get in on the action, especially seeing as how Maquines doesn't know about Dragnar's Library... or  much terribly much of anything else. =|
If you spend any time chatting with the nightgaunts they will tell you about the universe. They're not really secretive.

Lordinquisitor

• Bay Watcher
  • Innocence proves nothing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2573 on: June 03, 2010, 10:37:32 am »

Bah, i have to find time.. somewhere.. :/

Canalan

• Bay Watcher
  • A Chainsaw! Find some meat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2574 on: June 03, 2010, 11:33:57 am »

I'm thinking lasers come next for me.
Like, ion cannons and stuff.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #2575 on: June 03, 2010, 11:37:06 am »

I made my starspawn flexible enough that they can do that already. Fun

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2576 on: June 03, 2010, 11:43:54 am »

Will the Starspawn-into-spaceships action take an Act? It seems like something that would.

I'm probably gonna do a ship for the Valkyries when I can. Expect perfect angles and constructions, white-and-gold colour schemes and actual ship usefulness sacrificed for looks and beauty.
Of course, all those weak points can be ignored with the power of MAGIC AND GODS, so.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #2577 on: June 03, 2010, 11:45:34 am »

Will the Starspawn-into-spaceships action take an Act? It seems like something that would.

I'm probably gonna do a ship for the Valkyries when I can. Expect perfect angles and constructions, white-and-gold colour schemes and actual ship usefulness sacrificed for looks and beauty.
Of course, all those weak points can be ignored with the power of MAGIC AND GODS.
They were created from the beginning for that purpose. They can create the ship at will, as it is just a projection of forcefields from their mind. It does take them a while to make or remove the 'ship' and they normally have a lot of training before they can do it.

I spent an act to have them grow up faster and be fully trained for the first generation.

So the answer is no, becoming a ship is not an act.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2578 on: June 03, 2010, 12:16:53 pm »

Ah, alright then. You've spent enough Acts on them to get them to transform, I guess. Yay for space battles!

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2579 on: June 03, 2010, 12:18:56 pm »

So... how many dimensions can the starspawn travel in? If it's 4 my library might need some more defenses...
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.
Pages: 1 ... 170 171 [172] 173 174 ... 258