Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 156 157 [158] 159 160 ... 258

Author Topic: Godhood I OOC Thread  (Read 129958 times)

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
Re: Godhood, OOC Thread
« Reply #2355 on: May 28, 2010, 06:54:24 am »

ok but one thing:
At the moment i have one Act. But it is allowed for me to use in this turn 3 Acts right? The only negative side of this would be that i have in the next turn no acts?

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #2356 on: May 28, 2010, 06:57:06 am »

ok but one thing:
At the moment i have one Act. But it is allowed for me to use in this turn 3 Acts right? The only negative side of this would be that i have in the next turn no acts?
That has been the case in the past.

But remember that there are sometimes consequences. Like the madgod being trapped in a stone.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2357 on: May 28, 2010, 07:03:39 am »

ok
What could possibly go wrong? :P

ok i only used 2 acts..but somehow i think caesar will make three out of it...
« Last Edit: May 28, 2010, 08:35:23 am by Ghazkull »

Knave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2358 on: May 28, 2010, 10:05:22 am »

Hmm human sized bugs (notice to myself: set on next target list...)

But first how much acts costs a disease that kills of 98% of the Light side of the Coin, mutating 1,5% horribly and leaving 0,5% immune?

Kirbies had paid one act for his lame, boring, shameful excuse of a plague as far as i can remember...

Alex's disease, which killed about a third of the eleves cost 4 acts. I don't imagine yours will cost that much because Kirby had no Sphere of disease when he made his and there was no description behind it.

Also a weapon that can kill a god from disease assuredly sounds very powerful. (in my opinion) I would think something like that would cost more than one act. But Caesar is generally very lenient with Act cost if there's good RP posts that come with it, so he'll make the final call!  :)

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2359 on: May 28, 2010, 10:54:29 am »

The others also produced weapons that could kill/hurt/cripple gods and i thought they didn't cost more than one act or did they?

Knave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2360 on: May 28, 2010, 11:23:11 am »

The others also produced weapons that could kill/hurt/cripple gods and i thought they didn't cost more than one act or did they?

Yes, many others have made weapons that can affect/hurt gods.

I don't think any of them have stated that you will die if you're hit by the weapon. That's where I think it becomes too powerful.

Lordinquisitor

• Bay Watcher
  • Innocence proves nothing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2361 on: May 28, 2010, 11:45:37 am »

Well, diseases affecting gods are somewhat odd. I mean, how should a disease work on, for example, a burning pillar of flame? I think as long as a god has enough power to create a new body or to change his body that weapon would be quite useless.. But if you`d managed to wound an already weakened god with it.. Ouch.

« Last Edit: May 28, 2010, 11:47:38 am by Lordinquisitor »

HailFire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2362 on: May 28, 2010, 12:32:35 pm »

I thought the identity of the one who dropped the plague on Aether had never been discerned?
[22:59] <apotheoseGrifter> COMMIT SUDOKU ALL NIGHT LONG FUCK YEAH
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am here.
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am always here.
[18:15] <The_Gamemaster> I have always been here, and I always will be here. I am the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end.

Knave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2363 on: May 28, 2010, 12:35:02 pm »

I thought the identity of the one who dropped the plague on Aether had never been discerned?

I think Frandor revealed it to Luna at some point.

I think punishment was post-poned because they all agreed that Astra'ath was a bigger threat? Then Alex pinned him to a wall and killed himself. Man his posts were so... random.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2364 on: May 28, 2010, 12:39:01 pm »

Dragnar assumes too much. Nobody else other than himself, Luna and Frandor knows that Alex caused the plague. (I think?)
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Knave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2365 on: May 28, 2010, 12:42:42 pm »

Dragnar assumes too much. Nobody else other than himself, Luna and Frandor knows that Alex caused the plague. (I think?)

Meta knowledge of the entire universe is a tricky thing in a game involving gods. Especially when they have libraries of all events. I think he's in his rights to have known about it. But it does raise some good questions as to how much each God is aware about.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2010, 12:45:55 pm by Knave »

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2366 on: May 28, 2010, 12:44:25 pm »

Coradin sure doesn't know. I should probably write an IC reaction for him.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Knave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2367 on: May 28, 2010, 12:49:37 pm »

One thing I really like about your character is that he's not aware of everything that's going on around him. It's really easy to fall into the easy way out and just instantly know whenever something happens or indirectly affects you because we're gods. Getting out of traps, swooping in the save the day, even I'm guilty of it. But Coradin doesn't know(all the time). It's very refreshing and nice to see.  :)

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #2368 on: May 28, 2010, 01:57:18 pm »

One thing I really like about your character is that he's not aware of everything that's going on around him. It's really easy to fall into the easy way out and just instantly know whenever something happens or indirectly affects you because we're gods. Getting out of traps, swooping in the save the day, even I'm guilty of it. But Coradin doesn't know(all the time). It's very refreshing and nice to see.  :)
Mania knows everything. If he was sane, he'd be a total Gary/Mary Stu/Sue. But, he's not.

I'm bat-sh*t crazy!

And so he doesn't always make the right choice. He knows which one it is though.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2369 on: May 28, 2010, 02:06:38 pm »

It's getting harder and harder to justify my Neutrality IC. Dragnar is a god of knowledge, not wisdom, and shall remain stubbornly neutral to the end!
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.
Pages: 1 ... 156 157 [158] 159 160 ... 258