Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 258

Author Topic: Godhood I OOC Thread  (Read 129375 times)

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
Re: Godhood, OOC Thread
« Reply #1050 on: May 13, 2010, 04:11:33 am »

I builded my computer with my bare hands.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1051 on: May 13, 2010, 04:12:46 am »

Pshaw.

DID YOU MAKE IT OUT OF MUD AND PURE MANLINESS?!

I didn't, but did you?!
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1052 on: May 13, 2010, 04:13:55 am »

Ah the joy of having two computers in the house. I don't have my own PC either.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #1053 on: May 13, 2010, 04:14:54 am »

No.. I made it out of money and power.

That's dual EAH5870 graphics cards and a Extreme I-7 975 Quad Core processor.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1054 on: May 13, 2010, 04:17:27 am »

mhhh i hope a good of Decay, Scavenging and Crows is appropiate? Because it seems there are still left-overs(although not many) after Astra'ath has visited a planet. Oh anyway i have filld out all triple forms as you wished^^

Name: Quôth, The Crow God

Sphere(s): Decay, Disease, Crows, The God of Leftovers and the People left behind.

Personality/traits:
In every reality, in every universe, since the void became conscious there had always been struggles, wars and some might even get so far to say...games between the gods. In their titanic struggles trillions of lifeforms die, plants, animals, sapients... and then after the gods leave, their creations are left behind uncared...untended. Slowly the wondrous things the gods created were decaying. The worlds they left behind are often wastelands, unable to sustain the life left behind. From these left-overs of civilizations Quôth was born. He doesn't cares what these creations are or who made them, he only gathers them and like a crow or a scavenger after battle he uses what is left behind. He has seen many God Wars and he has seen many beings like Astra'ath and even more like the Child Gods. His children are those forgotten, those broken, those wounded and insane that are the surviving victims of God Wars. He gathers them in giant ships and they scavenge what is left over. Even so resourceful beings like Astra'ath don't use everything and even they emit waste. Quôth has seen the potential of Astra'ath and like a swarm of crows follows a host of plundering soldiers, Quôth and his peoples follow Astra'ath knowing that at the ed awaits carrion. For in the Game of Gods there is always a Feast for Crows...

Appearance: Quôth mostly decides to appear in the form of a decaying soldier. 3 m tall wrapped in a armor of unkown metal, which once might have been black but has taken a sickening green colour. From beyond it oozes pus outside and forms small slops around his feet. The only part of his body that isn't armored is his head. His skin is a very pale and if you are close enough you can see greenish veins pulsing directly under the surface of his skin. His head is completely bald, lacking any hair whatsoever. His empty eye-sockets are crawling with carrion bugs and sometimes the one or another falls to the ground instantly swallowed by a flock of crows making up his constant followers.

Second Form

Third Form
I hope that is ok or should i provide more description...?

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1055 on: May 13, 2010, 04:19:23 am »

I like the God of decay. :D

JUST REMEMBER, RP MUST BE THAR FOR GOOD TIEMS

Hey, I need some ideas for a name for the Marine/BLACKWATCH operative. I was thinking of doing a standard John Smith thing, since he's only a foot soldier in the whole hierarchy of the NYC dudes...
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1056 on: May 13, 2010, 04:21:28 am »

Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Caesar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1057 on: May 13, 2010, 04:58:04 am »

mhhh i hope a good of Decay, Scavenging and Crows is appropiate? Because it seems there are still left-overs(although not many) after Astra'ath has visited a planet. Oh anyway i have filld out all triple forms as you wished^^

Name: Quôth, The Crow God

Sphere(s): Decay, Disease, Crows, The God of Leftovers and the People left behind.

Personality/traits:
In every reality, in every universe, since the void became conscious there had always been struggles, wars and some might even get so far to say...games between the gods. In their titanic struggles trillions of lifeforms die, plants, animals, sapients... and then after the gods leave, their creations are left behind uncared...untended. Slowly the wondrous things the gods created were decaying. The worlds they left behind are often wastelands, unable to sustain the life left behind. From these left-overs of civilizations Quôth was born. He doesn't cares what these creations are or who made them, he only gathers them and like a crow or a scavenger after battle he uses what is left behind. He has seen many God Wars and he has seen many beings like Astra'ath and even more like the Child Gods. His children are those forgotten, those broken, those wounded and insane that are the surviving victims of God Wars. He gathers them in giant ships and they scavenge what is left over. Even so resourceful beings like Astra'ath don't use everything and even they emit waste. Quôth has seen the potential of Astra'ath and like a swarm of crows follows a host of plundering soldiers, Quôth and his peoples follow Astra'ath knowing that at the ed awaits carrion. For in the Game of Gods there is always a Feast for Crows...

Appearance: Quôth mostly decides to appear in the form of a decaying soldier. 3 m tall wrapped in a armor of unkown metal, which once might have been black but has taken a sickening green colour. From beyond it oozes pus outside and forms small slops around his feet. The only part of his body that isn't armored is his head. His skin is a very pale and if you are close enough you can see greenish veins pulsing directly under the surface of his skin. His head is completely bald, lacking any hair whatsoever. His empty eye-sockets are crawling with carrion bugs and sometimes the one or another falls to the ground instantly swallowed by a flock of crows making up his constant followers.

Second Form

Third Form
I hope that is ok or should i provide more description...?
Excellent, my child. It'll do, it'll do..
Now just to fill in the 'hurray' form five times, and your character will be accepted.

My computer used to be new, two or three years ago.
Ever since, I have worn it down with constant use.

Especially the processor seems to be unable to keep up with my needs..

I'll need to upgrade it or buy a new computer. (But keep the hard disc drives)
Spider Overhaul
Adding realistic spiders to Dwarf Fortress. (Discontinued.)

Godhood VIII
The latest installment in the Godhood roleplaying game series.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1058 on: May 13, 2010, 05:06:47 am »

HUUURRAYYY
HUUUUUUUUUUURRRRAAAAY
HURRAY
HURRAAAY
HURRRAAAY

fine?

Caesar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1059 on: May 13, 2010, 05:07:43 am »

HUUURRAYYY
HUUUUUUUUUUURRRRAAAAY
HURRAY
HURRAAAY
HURRRAAAY

fine?
Fine.
I'm done making stupid requests-

[music=dramatic]For now![/music]
Spider Overhaul

Godhood VIII

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #1060 on: May 13, 2010, 05:08:25 am »

Now you just have to wait until Caesar lets you in.

There will be plenty of rotting bodies for you to... uh...

what do you do with them?

Wait... ew... don't tell me.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1061 on: May 13, 2010, 05:12:10 am »

well those ships with people on it need something to it and as you can see my appearance isn't that attractive and as a god you feel lonely so often [/real disgusting shit]

Caesar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1062 on: May 13, 2010, 05:12:51 am »

Hehe.
Great.
Spider Overhaul

Godhood VIII

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #1063 on: May 13, 2010, 05:14:22 am »

Caesar, I hereby add a new sphere to my god.

The sphere of...

Caesar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1064 on: May 13, 2010, 05:16:17 am »

Caesar, I hereby add a new sphere to my god.

The sphere of...

Great.
But be warned: Stay away from the characters I love most, especially Poena!
Spider Overhaul

Godhood VIII
Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 258