Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 258

Author Topic: Godhood I OOC Thread  (Read 128803 times)

Blargityblarg

• Bay Watcher
  • rolypolyrolypolyrolypoly
    • View Profile
Re: Godhood, OOC Thread
« Reply #105 on: May 01, 2010, 01:35:02 am »

I'm just sad because my general plan for soul-management logistics was already used on a smaller scale by Karnewarrior, so a) Xarn is still going nuts and b) I can't do my original plan and still look original.

Oh well, Plan Beta.
Blossom of orange
Shit, nothing rhymes with orange
Wait, haikus don't rhyme

Caesar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: May 01, 2010, 04:25:59 am »

Alright, I'm here. Just give me some time, I just awakened, and I haven't slept too much.

I made some mistakes as to the amount of acts Satae had. She's got three, not two. (Due to only spending one two turns ago.)

Edit: I wasn't on most part of yesterday as I was occupied by family matters. (I was visiting some relatives.)

Infinity.
The void was infinite.
And so was the room created by Carnis, that cold night.
The reasons the mortals belived were that they had angered their gods, and so were now able to die. They quite quickly forgot the pain of immortality.
The gods knew that it was Xarn that caused it.
Xarn knew little of what even went on in his own mind, Omnipresence not mixed with omniintellect. He was, indeed, incredibly intelligent, by all counts, but there were limits on his brain not placed upon his body. And so he did not know why he did it, only that he did.

Carnis shaped the Rooms of the Forgotten of a small peice of obsidian. When the dead entered a room, they could create their own heaven, their own limitless power within the confines of that box. They were drawn there by a cloaked man, Reaver, holding a sickle, and a beautiful young woman, Hera, wearing a flimsy dress of light. They acted in unison, for they were demigods born beneath the sign of the Siblings.

Carnis Creates the Rooms of the Forgotten from a chunk of obsidian!
Carnis Creates Reaver and Hera to lead dead souls to their rooms!

Note; It can be quite interesting, useful and important to know where your Demigods were born, what their personalities are, and of course some other pressing matters.

Besides that; This act could (it doesn't have to) kill you by sending you into a deadly negative, as you are not a God of death, but you are creating something that is completely about Death.

If you want to, you can keep the act(s), but this'll most likely 'exile' Carnis. (Which isn't permanent, but could be frustrating nonetheless.

Another thing: Not all Gods acted yet.

I'm going to save my acts here for a few reasons.

Hopefully, since today (just turned midnight) is saturday, people will have some time off to get this thread moving again, for JUSTICE

I'll probably be gone for a good part of the day today, but I'll be able to put up posts in the evening. Hopefully everyone'll be doing stuff by then, since I tend to roleplay reactionarily for the most part.  :-\

I'm not sure whether you mean you save your acts for the entire turn, or if you decided to wait until all other Gods posted first. Which is it?
« Last Edit: May 01, 2010, 05:13:13 am by Caesar »
Spider Overhaul
Adding realistic spiders to Dwarf Fortress. (Discontinued.)

Godhood VIII
The latest installment in the Godhood roleplaying game series.

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: May 01, 2010, 05:26:04 am »

Remember that dwarfguy might not post at all, if he resigned.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Caesar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: May 01, 2010, 05:26:44 am »

Oh, right. Shouldn't forget about that. I'll just wait until all the others posted for him to read up.
Spider Overhaul

Godhood VIII

Knave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: May 01, 2010, 09:01:07 am »

Apologies for late reply guys, work kept me busier than anticipated. Try to get a post off now!

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: May 01, 2010, 10:20:08 am »

Bah, three guys left.

I'm kinda hoping everybody would get their posts up already. I'm not gonna be home for most of tomorrow, so...

Also, I tried to draw everybody, first with a tablet, then normally. Both attempts failed. (Gheranaton was the easiest one, up until to the moment I realized he's supposed to be wearing a robe >_>)

Maybe it's just good y'all won't see my lack of drawing skills.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

Caesar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: May 01, 2010, 10:21:20 am »

Bah, three guys left.

I'm kinda hoping everybody would get their posts up already. I'm not gonna be home for most of tomorrow, so...

Also, I tried to draw everybody, first with a tablet, then normally. Both attempts failed. (Gheranaton was the easiest one, up until to the moment I realized he's supposed to be wearing a robe >_>)

Maybe it's just good y'all won't see my lack of drawing skills.

I would actually be interested in your drawings. Can't be worse than mine. Xarn's still formless, though. Try with him! Perhaps some vague black spot on a white piece of paper would work?
Spider Overhaul

Godhood VIII

HailFire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: May 01, 2010, 10:26:45 am »

Yeah, I'm going to go ahead and just save my acts for the entire turn.

There's not much to do but scheme while we wait for a death god/ I wait for life on planets to develop a bit further.

And scheme I will- I'm going to have plenty of acts to wreak some havoc next turn.  ;D

@Digital Hellhound: dooo eeet

I may attempt something similar in a couple days, though I can't draw tits to save my life.  :P
[22:59] <apotheoseGrifter> COMMIT SUDOKU ALL NIGHT LONG FUCK YEAH
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am here.
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am always here.
[18:15] <The_Gamemaster> I have always been here, and I always will be here. I am the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end.

dwarfguy2

• Bay Watcher
  • Human Meta Knight... 0_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: May 01, 2010, 10:27:14 am »

imma save my acts too.
Caution: This user may or may not be a horrible evil Elder God from the deepest regions of space. He also may or may not be a lawyer.

Caesar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: May 01, 2010, 10:28:21 am »

Yeah, I'm going to go ahead and just save my acts for the entire turn.

There's not much to do but scheme while we wait for a death god/ I wait for life on planets to develop a bit further.

And scheme I will- I'm going to have plenty of acts to wreak some havoc next turn.  ;D

@Digital Hellhound: dooo eeet

I may attempt something similar in a couple days, though I can't draw tits to save my life.  :P

Still better than me. All I can draw is things with lots and lots of teeth. Teeth, and spikes.

imma save my acts too.

You've already got lots of acts stored. You'll have eight store afterwards: That'll go wrong.
Spider Overhaul

Godhood VIII

HailFire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: May 01, 2010, 10:37:24 am »

Still better than me. All I can draw is things with lots and lots of teeth. Teeth, and spikes.

Teeth and spikes are always fun to draw, as are bat wings and scythes.

Also psychopathic zombies with scissor hands.

Then again, I cop out of drawing hands at every possible opportunity.  :P
[22:59] <apotheoseGrifter> COMMIT SUDOKU ALL NIGHT LONG FUCK YEAH
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am here.
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am always here.
[18:15] <The_Gamemaster> I have always been here, and I always will be here. I am the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end.

Lordinquisitor

• Bay Watcher
  • Innocence proves nothing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: May 01, 2010, 10:38:35 am »

Wreaking havoc? He, he. Mess with me and the god of death will have much work.  ;D

Caesar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: May 01, 2010, 10:39:40 am »

Teeth and spikes are always fun to draw, as are bat wings and scythes.

Also psychopathic zombies with scissor hands.

Then again, I cop out of drawing hands at every possible opportunity.  :P

I hate hands just as well. I do love bat wings too, though! Those, and freaky legs. I can also do eyes, but only in a very specific manner.
Still, to my personal opinion, I am far better at writing. I also enjoy it more.
Spider Overhaul

Godhood VIII

Lordinquisitor

• Bay Watcher
  • Innocence proves nothing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: May 01, 2010, 10:41:46 am »

I was able to draw nicely, once..

Then i discovered computer gaming.

:'(

Caesar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: May 01, 2010, 10:42:56 am »

I was able to draw nicely, once..

Then i discovered computer gaming.

:'(

It opened a new world to you, didn't it?!
Spider Overhaul

Godhood VIII
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 258