Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 56

Author Topic: Godhood I Play Thread  (Read 75849 times)

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
Re: Godhood
« Reply #135 on: May 03, 2010, 06:22:55 am »

yep.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

Caesar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: May 03, 2010, 06:30:21 am »

...Damn, I forgot to say I was going on holiday, didn't I?

Indeed, but you're posting it in the wrong thread. :P Anyways. Good to know.
Spider Overhaul
Adding realistic spiders to Dwarf Fortress. (Discontinued.)

Godhood VIII
The latest installment in the Godhood roleplaying game series.

Lordinquisitor

• Bay Watcher
  • Innocence proves nothing.
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: May 03, 2010, 07:20:20 am »

The pain was suddenly gone and Gheronaton laughed out loud. "Well, let`s see what happens in the universe out there."

So he started to look at the creations of his siblings. And what he saw pleased him. The creatures on natus fought against each other; But it was no proper war. "Maybe i should teach them.. Or some of my Firstborn will. "

I send some of my firstborn to natus, where they shall teach those warring creatures how sweet a proper, honorful, war could be. They shall do it sneakily, though. If they are caught by a god who dislikes this, they shall tell him/her how i just wanted to help. They shall tell the god that a never ending skirmish is worse than a proper war after which would be peace again.

Then i create countless asteorids, who circle around Incendium- Protecting it.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2010, 07:57:39 am by Lordinquisitor »

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: May 03, 2010, 09:02:00 am »

His brother manipulated the dead ships, but Coradin was not worried. The Morai were all moving towards a new starship, but he didn't interfere.
The nearest two tribes were already at this massive vessel, trying to find a way in. If they really got into danger, he would interfere.
The Voidwalker's actions were a mystery to him, but the Morai were threatened more by a larger threat.
The ships contained little food, and some tribes were even butchering their Carriers for food.
That needed fixing...
Then there was the situation on Natus. While the Fallen Guardians' loyalties no longer were his, Coradin felt the urge to protect them still.
They were the smallest force in the conflict, so they needed some help. Something nice as a bonus, as well.
Hopefully his brothers wouldn't mind much.

Coradin creates an edible plant that can be found inside almost every ship, and places them inside protective bubbles.

Coradin gives the Fallen Guardians the Stone of Madness, which turns a targeted creature mad, but also corrupts it's user until s/he's nothing more than a paranoid wreck.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

HailFire

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: May 03, 2010, 09:50:26 am »

Satae coolly regarded the tiny black obs that floated in front of her. Her own blood, in fact- when Xarn's pain had peaked, every being in the Universe had been wounded. But now that pain was little more than a dull ache in the back of her mind, and soon, a god of death would arrive to resolve the issue for good.

She cupped one of the globules in her hand, and poured a bit of her power into it; shaping it, creating a small simulacrum of herself. It opened it's eyes, and took in it's surroundings. Satae smiled; these Fey, as she decided to call them, would serve as her eyes and ears, spies on the worlds of her--

It punched her on the nose, ineffectually. She arched an eyebrow and flicked it, sending it tumbling helplessly across the Void, before setting to work on the rest of them. It was something to do while waiting, anyway, so she began to vary the appearance and gender of each, making them into their own race, and then sent them off to the corners of the Universe.

She'd scarcely finished when she felt it; the ripple in the Essence that heralded the birth of new gods. She didn't see them emerge from the rift, though, as just then the Gods were struck by a brilliant flash of light, blinding them momentarily.

The pain and the blindness faded away, and The Lady of Darkness could finally sigh contentedly. If these new gods knew what was good for them, they'd have these worlds' immortality issue fixed soon.

But now she could focus on more important things. More...
interesting things. She chuckled, once more filled with energy, and headed off into the cosmos.

The small cliff overlooked a spring in the forest, secluded as it was in the deep forest grove. While Natus didn't yet host a real intelligent civilization yet, it still wasn't as secluded as the Ta'rai spirit who lived there might have liked- he had already slain three of his weaker bretheren, and warded off one of the giant stone men.

Atop the ledge stood Akkataromondamias; a large, burly man, whose horned head and hooved legs resembled those of a goat, and whose body, save for his heavily muscled chest, was covered in thick brown hair. While his appearance may not have betrayed it, he was actually one of the keenest and wisest of the Ta'rai- ever since he had awoken in the forest, he was consumed by an insatiable curiosity. How did he come to be? For what purpose? An infinity of questions tore at him, and so, with the limited resources he had, he constantly performed experiments to better understand the world he lived in.

Presently, his arms were outstretched over the pool; one hand holding a heavy stone, and the other a fruit. He was about to release them when he heard the rustling behind him.

"
Ceaseless interruptions!" he growled, discarding the objects as he whirled, calling upon arcane energies to summon his staff to his hand, and leveling it at the interloper.

There he saw the woman garbed in black sitting on a low-hanging bough, her eyes glowing a subtle green in the shadows. She radiated power, and in his knowledge, Akkataromondamias knew she was a God. Even before he willed it, he felt himself lower his weapon.

"I have never seen your face, and yet, I know you. What is it that you desire of me?"

The goddess gave him a soft smile. It may have comforted any other creature, but he found it deeply unnerving.

"I have a proposition for you."

The tree glistened in the moonlight, dew dripping from the lush green fruit and small, blood red flowers. The goat man had wondered at the unusual verdance of this section of forest, but now it's source was apparent to him- the goddess had called it "The Tree of Knowledge", and it was more massive than any thing he had seen in his life.

It was an offer he couldn't refuse. The fruit of this tree would be both his test and his reward; the knowledge of it's location in exchange for a 'favor' to the goddess.

But first, he would have to deal with it's guardians. Two great Arborites protected the tree, and fed from the energy that originated from it- they, too, had become massive, and Akkataromondamias knew he could not best them in single combat, despite his strength. He would need a diversion. Subtle vibrations in the ground told him his diversion could be near, however...

Quietly circumnavigating the grove, he spotted a lone stone guardian through the brush, standing in a swath of crushed foliage. They didn't usually travel this deep into the woods, so it had clearly been in pursuit of something; likely, another, smaller Ta'rai, which had given it the slip. If a giant, moving stone statue could be incensed, this one would be. But he saw his opportunity- Akkataromondamias pointed his staff towards a copse of trees making up part of the wall of the grove, channeling the forces of the arcane, and created a disturbance. The guardian turned at the noise, and charged- it had finally found it's prey!

The giant burst through the trees, and came face to face with the Arborites. While neither party had expected the other, they clashed regardless, and the stone golem had the element of surprise. Perfect. The goat man leapt from cover, dashing towards the great tree in a burst of lightning speed, leaping, springing from the trunk of the Tree of Knowledge, and snatching a fruit from it's branches, before ducking and rolling when he hit the ground.

It was fortunate that he had, too- right behind him was an explosion of dirt and sound where a knotted fist impacted the earth. He afforded it only a quick sideways glance as it swept it's hand towards him; apparently, one of the tree guardians and peeled off from the fight with the stone man when it heard the sound of his hooves. Or perhaps they had driven it off faster than anticipated? It did not matter- Akkataromondamias jumped, catching the hand with his hooves, letting it propel him back into the forest. He had his prize.

It was half a day later, on his way back to his grove, when the goat man encountered the Goddess once more. After he had stopped to rest and consume the Fruit of Knowledge (The Arborites, furious at their failure to protect the Tree, had pursued him for some distance, and they maneuvered quickly through the forest, despite their size), Satae emerged from the shadow of a tree, though she did wait for him to recover from his burst of enlightenment.

"I see you were successful on your quest."

The Ta'rai gave an affirmative grunt; he was still tired from the pursuit, and had not escaped entirely uninjured. "And the favor you want of me?"

"My brother, Natus, who presides over this world, has been resting on his laurels; content, it seems, to observe his creations. I, too, have watched, unsatisfied. It is time that this world saw civilization, and you will oversee this."

The Goddess gave him that unsettling smile again, and focused, sending tendrils of divine energy into the earth. From it, shapes began to emerge- two dozen in number, arranged in a ring around him. They burst forth from the earth and stood; human in shape, half male and half female, clay falling from their skin.

And suddenly... they were alive. "This will be your clan. Secret them away in your grove, and protect them."

Before he could protest, the Goddess vanished in a cloud of black smoke, and the new people looked to Akkataromondamias expectantly.

He sighed. So much for solitude.

Now with 50% more heroic adventures!

Satae creates the Fey, a small servant race to act as eyes and ears across the universe. They're small, fragile, and few in number, but they can breathe vacuum, and are extremely stealthy.

On Natus, she creates humans
(may come up with a better name for them later), and, in exchange for a fruit from the Tree of Knowledge, puts them in the charge of Akkataromondamias the goat-man, one of the strongest and wisest of the Ta'rai spirit creatures.
[22:59] <apotheoseGrifter> COMMIT SUDOKU ALL NIGHT LONG FUCK YEAH
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am here.
[18:14] <The_Gamemaster> I am always here.
[18:15] <The_Gamemaster> I have always been here, and I always will be here. I am the alpha and the omega, the beginning and the end.

ExKirby

• Bay Watcher
  • A Jump On The Daily Comic Bandwagon.
    • View Profile
    • ExKirby's Generic Randomness
« Reply #140 on: May 03, 2010, 11:08:38 am »

Considering I'm a bit lost now, I'm gonna see if I can do something useful.
I add DEATH to my spheres, then kill off some elves (Around 20% of the populus). That's two actions.
Derm would be a Half-Minute Hero boss. YOU HAVE 30 SECONDS TO FUCK HIM UP OR HE DOES IT TO THE ENTIRE WORLD!

Knave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: May 03, 2010, 11:55:20 am »

The pain had finally left Natus' body. But now something else consumed him.

Natus now knew anger.

It seemed that his brothers and sisters cared little that Natus was his own domain. There seemed to be little respect for the planet's purpose, of growth, knowledge and prosperity. Even now his siblings were sneaking about his land like thieves. They were fooling themselves if they thought they could place creatures on his world without his knowledge. Natus was not their personal playground. He fumed as he surveyed his world.

Conflict was not necessary for creation. Natus would unite the squabbling factions he had created. There would be balance.

Natus raised his voice so that it carried through all the winds of the land, reaching even the farthest corners of the the Planet. His typical even and steady nature replaced with a fierceness of an angry predator defending his territory.

"Children of this world, HEAR ME! I am Natus, Lord of this domain. This world was created so that you may grow and prosper. So that you may create. So you may learn. Not so you can destroy. If you insist on this wreckless path of destruction then you will share a similar fate. I send this one warning: Cease your destructive behaviour now. Or I will cease it for you!"

he then went about correcting the imbalance of his young world. He flew up high into the sky, with great speed and anger, collecting all the creations on the planet that sought to destroy the harmony of Natus. He woul have to strike a proper balance between the creativity and conflict that his sibling's creations brought.

The soldiers that his brother Gheronation had sent had no place in this land. As much as they tried to hide their presence, it would be a difficult task in a world which was basically a living extension of himself. If Gheronation craved war, he could have it. But on his own world. Not Natus. Next time he caught him trying to send warriors, he would not be so kind.

Next Natus set out to return the Stone Guardians back to Coradin. Natus had cared for them when Coradin had cast them aside, but with the arrival of the new artifact it was evident that Coradin still cared to protect them. Natus did not care for any conflict on his planet so he simply sent them back to Coradin's palace. With their free will and the Stone of Madness, who knew how they would react when they met their creator who had so easily cast them aside before.

He looked at the new creations being led by the spirit. Humans. Curious creatures with a thirst for knowledge and creativity. Natus found himself smiling for a moment. These creatures could stay. As long as they respected the balance of his world. He actually looked forward to seeing what they could make of themselves on this world and cared little that his Arborites were unable to stop Akkataromondamias from taking from the tree of Knowledge. If he had been able to deceive them, then he deserved the fruits of the tree.

Then he set out on his final task. The Myriad Spirit had caused all this. And damaged the balance of this planet. They had turned his peaceful creations on one another. Yet there were others that were just as peaceful and curious as he. The main offenders would have to be dealt with. The others would have a chance to exist on this world peacefully with the rest.

Channeling all his rage. Natus threw his anger into a concentrated ball into the tallest mountain on his world. The earth shook and rumbled as the energy of his anger shifted and transformed the mountain into Mount Erado. A volcano of epic proportions, magically infused to erupt at Natus' command. It's peak rose high above the clouds, and only the most powerful or magical of creatures could reach it's peak. Inside it's magically-imbued magma was powerful enough to end mortal flesh and spirit creatures alike. Those that brought these skrimishes to his land would pay for destroying the balance. One by one Natus circled his world flying faster and faster, plucking the spirits that were trying so hard to bring ruin to his Utopia. Until the most violent had all been rounded up.

And as simple as that, he then tossed them into the fires of the volcano. As he watched the spirits burn, Natus allowed a smile to return to his face.

"The twin-gods of death will be busy tonight."

Act 1: Teleport Gheronaton's First Born back to Incendium. Without their weapons.

Act 2: Teleport Coradin's corrupted, free-willed Fallen Stone Guardians back to his palace. Let Coradin deal with any aftermath.

Act 3: Create Mount Erado. A magical volcano that will destroy flesh and blood as well as other-worldly creations equally.

Act 4: Round up the most violent and conflict-instigating myriad sprits and toss them into the volcano.

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: May 03, 2010, 04:51:45 pm »

Images flashed through Aerie's mind, carrying dire warnings. Visages of gods in shining armor dieing on battlefields of stone and lava, Obsidian spires clawing at the blood red sky. Visages of beasts tearing down great palaces, sending moon-sized masonry to plummet down to a lush world, bathed in flames. Images of a chained... Thing, roaring at his captors, wounded all. And worst of all, Images of blood, her own elven blood, Running down mountains in torrents.

Aerie sat bolt upright in her bed. Breathing heavily, she stumbled to the door of the small hut and out into the soft red daylight. A few soft clouds floated dreamily over the crystal landscape, and a Reah sounded it's mournful cry overhead, bearing south with shimmering souls in it's wake.

Aerie collected herself at the front of her hut, taking solace in the great tree at the center of the village. It still stood, a rock solid anchor for the elves of Aerie's tribe. The day was peaceful.

Aerie noticed, however, a strange gathering to the north, with almost the entire tribe out to see... Whatever it was that needed seeing. Aerie made her way to the front of the crowd.

What she saw horrified her. A great, ebon fortress had apparently sprung into existance overnight on a nearby mountain. Great plumes of smoke marked where the earth had been split by the fortress. Even from this distace, it exuded a powerful aura. Not evil, but certainly powerful.

Without noticing, she had stepped to the forefront of the crowd.

"Aerie? You wish to go explore the black fortress? Truely, this is a surprise!" Said Councilor Ageis, the unofficial leader of the small tribe.

"What? Uh, No! I mean, well..." She stammered, trying to get ahold of herself long enough to say 'no'.

"Brilliant! You will be afforded the best we have to offer!" Chortling, he hobbled his way down the hill as all old men do. However, most old men do not leave a horrified elven maiden at their backs!

End of part I
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #143 on: May 04, 2010, 05:03:54 am »

I'd like to go on the waiting list please.

Name: Astra'ath
Sphere(s): Corruption, Chaos, Entropy
Personality/traits: Astra'ath's personality is inscrutable. When it chooses to communicate, its 'voice' reverberates through the void and is heard directly in the recipient's mind as a chorus of lesser voices all speaking in unison. While obviously intelligent and approximately equal in power to the other lesser gods, its thoughts and priorities are alien and hard to follow; often during a conversation it will entirely change the topic, pursuing another subject or banishing the visitor from its realm at random without explanation.
Appearance: Astra'ath's appearance can vary widely with it's mood, but most often it is seen as a writhing mass of tentacles with no discernible main body. It does not seem to have any fixed form.
Any other categories of importance you would like to add: Astra'ath seems to have a high degree of proficiency shaping the Essence of the world, and is especially good at corrupting and altering existing constructs to suite its purposes.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2010, 01:14:27 am by forsaken1111 »

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #144 on: May 04, 2010, 06:19:53 am »

By cosmic coincidence, the light from the star Maia is caught and amplified by the crystalline ring Aether, with the ring acting as a lens. A beam of pure blue light lances out and strikes the dark star directly. The black star shudders, flares and prominences flying out from its surface. Its heat briefly intensifies, and is felt by all in the universe. Where light and darkness meet, a great storm of plasma and energy is thrown up. As the light from Maia fades, the storm takes on the aspect of a cyclone. Viewed from afar, the storm resembles nothing so much as a great flaming eye staring out from the black sun. For a long moment nothing happens.

The eye blinks.

The surface of the star deforms slightly, bulging out as though something within were pressing out with great force. Shapes reminiscent of tentacles writhe just below the photosphere, and a susurrus sound is heard. Eventually the deformation subsides, but the eye-storm remains, a swirling mass of violent plasma and energy burning bright with hatred and malevolence. The eye's baleful gaze peers out at the works within the universe and it is not impressed.

Voices are heard in the void, a chorus of whispers all speaking at the same time.

Something is preventing the transition. What is it? Why is it? What does it? Why does it do? It needn't fear. Why does it bar the way? Let us in. We are friend. We wish peace. We will love.

It has no right. Why does it bar us? Open the way. We will destroy this barrier. We will tear down your wall. Your flesh will be eaten, your bones ground to dust, your dust scattered to the wind.

We are the Essence. We are the Void. We exist and yet do not. We wish to enter. Let us pass.

Wise to keep us out. Safe to stay inside. Hermit crab in its shell. Turtle with head tucked. Rabbit in its burrow. Fox in its den. Fear the name. Fear the word. We are the End.

The voices fall silent, then speak in unison for the first time...

Astra'ath

With the last word, the voices cease and the storm subsides. Now the star's surface writhes with unseen undulations, as though tentacles were spreading beneath it's photosphere. There seems to be no adverse effect on the star... yet.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 02:21:40 am by forsaken1111 »

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: May 04, 2010, 06:45:33 am »

The Chained God sensed the immense amounts of force generated by the ancient god, and felt a quake of fear in its gut. Even the Voidwalker knew fear, heard of things that went bump in the night and were better off unknown. Astra'ath was one such being. It had consumed whole universes at a whim, broken gods down into gibbering wrecks, and reduced pantheons to smoldering astral corpses, drifting in the Void, lost in oblivion. The Dead Dreamer knew when a superior being was in its midst. It felt so small, like the minnow feeling the water shift as a titanic fish moved below it. All the knowledge it had collected would not save it here. There was no more hope, if it tried to stand against the god.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #146 on: May 04, 2010, 10:37:46 am »

The voice of children rise from the dark star, rippling through the Void. Five voices sing at once, each speaking its own words.

Behind the Wall of Sleep
the Nightgaunts haunt
Carry us to the Dreamlands

Bound in human skin
the Mad Arab's tome
Book of the Names of the Dead

Mouthpiece of Them all
one thousand and one faces
Nyarlathotep Reigns

The Crawling Chaos
speaks for the Outer Gods
perilous are it's words

Blind Idiot God
writhing insanely
to the mad pipings of flutes

When the voices fall silent, the dark star shudders as though afraid. The children's voices fade away in giggles and then the star is still.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2010, 02:22:02 am by forsaken1111 »

ed boy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: May 04, 2010, 11:33:59 am »

Questions. Disorder. Confusion. Solution - Reassert
Surroundings. Index, List. Assemble knowledge.
     Void/emptiness.
     Stars.
          Black star - Master/Supreme? Appelation - unknown. Substitute "Black Star".
          Smaller star - Slave/Inferior? Dim. Appelation - Maia.
     Planets/Places.
          Fire/Magma/lava. Tumultous. Disorder, Chaos. Hall, Godly. Appelation - Incendium.
               Hall, godly. Appelation - Refugium.
          Plants. Life. Growth. Interactions, Disorder. Appelation - Natus.
               Tree. Immortality. Appelation - Tree of life
               Tree. Wisdon. Appleation - Tree of knowledge
          Palace. Building, Construction. Noteworthy. Godly. Unusual. Domain of other. Appelation - Unknown. Substitute "Palace of Coradin".
          Plates. Unusual, Illogical. Appelation - Unknown. Substitute "World of Plates".
          Refuge. Godly. meeting/conference location.
          Aether. Crystal ring/annulus. Maia. material crystals.
          Knowledge repository. Omnescient map. Appelation - unknown. Substitute "Library of dragnar"
          Jesters, Banjos. Appelation - Unknown. Substitute "Elan's world"
          Metal, planetoid. Mithril. Appellation - unknown. Substitute "Satae's Comet".
          Danger, Chaos. Storms/Tempests. Hostile. Appelation - Ss'Vadgrin
          Flat, round. Duality. Appelation - Coin of good and evil
          Portal. Blocked, barred. Incomprehensible. Appelation - Unknown. Substitute "Chained Gate"
          Rooms, duality. death. Appelation - Rooms of the forgotten.
     Gods. Strange beings, Powerful, Unusual.
          Luna. Darkness, Dreams, Crystals.
               Creative/unpredicatable. Wariness.
          Natus. Nature, Life, Growth.
               Curious. Seeks knowledge, Unknowing. Great interest in creatures. Potential bond, not great strength
          Coradin. Crativity, Art, Madness.
               Very unpredictable. Restrict Dealings. Caution.
          Gheranation. Violence, Battle, Honour
               Honour/law. Investigate potential bond.
          Alex. Strange, Unknown.
               Little known. Cannot make decision.
          Elan. Absurdity.
               Unpredictable. Very Dangerous. Little known. Avoid contact.
          Carnis. Technology, Knowledge, Battle.
               Great accordance/resonance. Imperative seek bond.
          Satae. Darkness, Trickery, Deception.
               Deception/lack of truth. Dangerous. Avoid dealings.
          Galt. Constancy, death, inevitability.
               Constancy/predictability. Promising. Seek bond.
          Aarrook. Paradise, death, creations.
               Isolation desired. Sympathy/resonance. Seek potential bond.
          Dragnar. Magic, Heroes, Thought.
               Thought/science. Magic. Mismatch. Investigate potential bond.
          Palad'in. Logic, elements, metal.
               Logic, metal, accordance/resonance. Imperative seek bond.
          Astra'ath. Corruption, abberance, chaos.
               Abberant. Dangerous, interference. Abhor. Avoid contact.
          Appelation unknown. Substitute "Chained one". Secrets, Knowledge, Void.
               Knowledge, Potential accordance. Dealings, Abberance. Seek bond, caution.
          Frandor. Self, known.
     Constellations. Star patterns.
          Bear. Great strength, poor knowledge.
          Magi. Affinity and weakness for magic.
          Shade. Stealthy, frail.
          Spire. Leadersip.
          Seven eyes. Blind, deaf, mute, prophetic.
          Siblings. Links with others.
          Xorn's fist. Unknown.
     Minions. Minor beings. linked to gods.
          Coradin's Palace
               Appelation - Unknown. Substitute "Coradin's Guardians". Living statues/guardians. Creator - Coradin
          Hall of Gheronaton
               Firstborn. Humanoid, immortal. Creator - Gheronaton
          Incendium
               Dinosaurs. varied. Creator - Gheronaton
               Giant tortoises, kraken. Lava seas. Creator - Gheronaton
               Thunder birds. Elemental - smoke, lightning. Creator - Gheronaton
               Stone giants. Elemental - stone. Creator - Gheronaton
               Fire spirits. Humanoid. Elemental - fire. Creator - Gheronaton
               Withered trees. Plant, carnivorous. Creator - Gheronaton
               Ceased. Spirits, inhabit bones. Creator - Gheronaton
               Magma men. Elemental - lava, magma. Creator - Gheronaton
               Avengers. Humanoid, demonic. Elemental - fear. Creator - Gheronaton
               Great worms. Creator - Gheronaton
               Giants. Creator - Gheronaton
               Ferals. Heroic death, immortality. Creator - Gheronaton
               Dragons. Creator - Gheronaton
          World of plates
               Dwarves. Short, hairy. Creator - Alex
          Aether
               Elves. Creator - Luna
               Rhea. Crystal birds. Soul gatherers. Creator - Luna
               Elysians. Deathless, formless. Stewards of souls. Creator - Luna
          Elan's world
               Appelation - unknown. Substitute "Elan's children". Absurdity, banjos. Creator - Elan
          Ss'Vadgrin
               Appelation - unknown. Substitute "Chained minions". Hardy/tough, abberant. Creator - Chained one
               Shadowfiends - flame, darkness. Protectors/Guardians. Creator - Chained one
          Natus
               Coradin's Guardians. Creator - Coradin
               Arborites. Giant trees. Creator - Natus
          Refuge
               Appelation - unknown. Substitute "Coradin's mount". Protector/Guardian. powerful - possible demigod? Creator - Coradin
          Dragnar's Library
               Appelation - unknown. Substitute "Dragnar's Librarians". Caretakers. Creator - Dragnar
          Rooms of the forgotten
               Reaver. demigod, soul guider. Creator - Carnis
               Hera. Demigod, soul guider. Creator - Carnis
          Other
               Dead armada. Ships, many. death. Travelling. Creator - Chained one
                    Morai. Nomads, scavangers.  Creator - Coradin
                    Appelation - Unknown. Substitute "Morai's burden". Transports. Creator - Coradin

Background compiled. Analyse recent events, respond.
Aarrook, well of souls. Destruction, peace. Future unforseen.
Carnis, unresponsive.
Luna, dreams to minions. irrelevant.
Luna, elvish crystals. Potential weapons - noteworthy.
Dragnar, portal. Great knowledge. Add to plans.
Dragnar, fortresses. Defence/trap. difficulty, danger. Observe.
Galt, dragonflies. Minions/servants. new objects. Observe.
Galt, reincarnation. Noteworthy.
Chained one, Blacklight. Strong minion - Demigod? Extreme danger/power. Caution, observe.
Gherenaton, minions. order to battle. accordance.
Gheronaton, asteroids. Shield, protection. noteworthy.
Coradin, food. providence for minions. noteworthy.
Coradin, stone of madness. Corruption, madness/illogic. Observe Coradin.
Satae, minions. observations/spies. potential danger. note, observe.
Satae, minions. purpose unknown. note, avoid interaction.
Natus, teleport Gheronaton minions. protectionist, noteworthy.
Natus, teleport Coradin minions. protectionist, already noted.
Natus, destruction. Waste. prevents chaos. mark for further consideration.
Astra'ath. Trapped - duration? danger, chaos, abhorrent. observe, extreme caution.
Respond.
Inability. Observance flawed. Correction, kindred soul. plan.
Plans compiled. Respond.
Primary response impossible. Proceed with secondary plans

Query to Natus
Seeking of knowledge - resonance, accordance. Potential bond - together growth?

Query to Gheranation
Honour/law - resonance/accordance. Similarities. Bond - togeter growth?

Query to Carnis
Great accordance/resonance. Great similarites. Mutual interests. Bond - great strenth?

Query to Aarrook
Sympathy/resonance. Mutual goals. Bond - mutual prosperity?

Query to Dragnar
Clarification - Thought/science, thought/philosophy. Potential similarities, Potential Bond.

Query to Palad'in
Great resonance/Great accordance. Mutual interests. Bond - great strength?

Query to "Chained one"
Appelation/Name? Secret knowledge - interest. Potential bond. Clarify, Motives unknown.
« Last Edit: May 04, 2010, 01:36:26 pm by ed boy »

dragnar

• Bay Watcher
  • [Glub]
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: May 04, 2010, 12:10:04 pm »

Query to Dragnar
Clarification - Thought/science, thought/philosophy. Potential similarities, Potential Bond.
Hmm... an interesting entity. Thought Dragnar. I might as well try to learn more about this being, and it shall be interesting communicating in this manner.

Answer to Frandor
Thought/advancement. science, magic, philosophy, all mental growth.
From this thread, I learned that video cameras have a dangerosity of 60 kiloswords per second.  Thanks again, Mad Max.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: May 04, 2010, 12:19:25 pm »

Query to "Chained one"
Appelation/Name? Secret knowledge - interest. Potential bond. Clarify, Motives unknown.

The Chained One's rest was disturbed by a mechanical, almost lifeless monotone that blared into its head. The Voidwalker realized that it was yet another deity. Was the endless parade of shambling grotesques ever going to end? it thought. It opened its mind to communicate with the strange being.
It knew that being a thing of logic and numbers, normal speech would not do.
Response to Frandor
Name/None Secret knowledge- exchange demands equal pay. Bond tentative. Motives classified.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 56