Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Equipment Status  (Read 453 times)

Sir KickBan

• Bay Watcher
  • Dig deeper, eh?
    • View Profile
Equipment Status
« on: April 26, 2010, 11:35:20 pm »

In the military screen, when you go to the squads equipment screen, there are symbols (a green armor stand symbol in the Mike Mayday tileset) next to the weapons your soldiers are assigned. I first thought they were some symbol of whether or not the soldier had it equipped, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Does anyone know what they're for, or what they mean?

Urist McDepravity

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Equipment Status
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2010, 04:19:48 am »

In the military screen, when you go to the squads equipment screen, there are symbols (a green armor stand symbol in the Mike Mayday tileset) next to the weapons your soldiers are assigned. I first thought they were some symbol of whether or not the soldier had it equipped, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Does anyone know what they're for, or what they mean?
I believe, it shows whether arsenal dwarf did assign something to this slot. I.e. it is available and arsenal dwarf did his job on writing papers.
They will sometimes not equip it due to mismatch or inaccessibility (it is worn by goblin, and for some reason, he dont want to give it to you, for example).