Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Do you have any really weird dreams?  (Read 2279 times)

tomas1297

• Bay Watcher
  • Lack of originality.
    • View Profile
Re: Do you have any really weird dreams?
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2010, 08:17:55 am »

In the not-so-far future Russia invaded and conquered Alaska.After a three-way civil war between the Alaskan rebels,the forces of Russia and Russian conqueror who want Alaska for themselves,Alaska became a country ruled by Russians,but separate from Russia.
 In an effort to conquer both America and Russia,Alaska started a secret project to create super soldiers.The experiments didn't go as planned and created monstrous humanoid creatures,most of which managed to run away.The facilities were shut down and the project was kept a secret.
 The government refused to search for the monsters hoping they would just die from natural causes.However an agent who worked on the project created a secret rebel organization which against law,tries to find and destroy the monsters.I am a member of the organization.
 It was day in New Moscow,Alaska.It was hard to tell from night though,as a brown cloud of smoke was over the city.The industry created a lot of pollution.If one was born in a large city such as New Moscow,he would probably not know how grass looks like.
 Me and my partner were in a hurry.The train was leaving soon.A guard was eying us.I was afraid.I knew that if he bothered to check us,he would find our weapons.I managed to hide an ak47u under my coat.My friend had an old dual-barreled shotgun.
 When no one was looking we jumped inside an empty wagon.Here we could discuss our mission safely.
 The rails were quite close to an abandoned village.You could see it in the horizon.We jumped out.The village was where the monster was supposed to be hiding.There was a snowstorm.After some time we reached the village.We followed the footprints in the snow.They were huge and monstrous.The monster went inside an old mansion.So we followed it.
 We checked the corridors.Suddenly something rushed by and left into another room.We had the monster cornered.
 We went into the room when suddenly...

"Wake up!"
 "...I hate you..."

I need to turn this into an RTD.

There was a time when cocksuits would have offended me. It's kind of bad that the time has passed.

The butcher

• Bay Watcher
  • \M/ Horns up brothers...horns up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2010, 09:50:07 am »

I have dreamed in acsii [is that what its called?]Which was really weird
Take a look to the sky just before you die it's the last time he will!

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2010, 10:11:05 am »

that was just a matrix glitch
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

sonerohi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2010, 11:20:32 am »

I had a dream where I was 20 years old. but still going to my high school. I was on a motorcycle, that had boxes all over the back. I hit a red light, and someone exited their car to open all the boxes and stole a bunch of shoes, muffins, and pillows. One of the boxes had a violin and a small harp, and I blew the red light while playing both of them. I crashed into something, went into the ER, and woke up as they took a mace to my arm.
I picked up the stone and carved my name into the wind.

Claidheamh Mor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2010, 07:11:39 pm »

Usually mine are about
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Geez where are my odd dreams?

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2010, 07:16:00 pm »

Geez where are my odd dreams?

Probably waiting for you to stop being a freshman in high school.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Realmfighter

• Bay Watcher
  • Yeaah?
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 02, 2010, 07:20:48 pm »

I'm a Freshman at high school, and I've never had a sex dream.
We may not be as brave as Gryffindor, as willing to get our hands dirty as Hufflepuff, or as devious as Slytherin, but there is nothing, nothing more dangerous than a little too much knowledge and a conscience that is open to debate

ein

• Bay Watcher
  • 勝利の女神はここよ~ 早く捕まえてぇ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 02, 2010, 07:21:34 pm »

Ditto.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 02, 2010, 07:23:15 pm »

Ditto.

Probably waiting for me to stop stereotyping male freshmen in high school, then =)  But, in more seriousness, I imagine they'll go away/diminish as he gets older and more mature.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

warhammer651

• Bay Watcher
  • [prefstring: Attack_Attack_Attack]
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 02, 2010, 07:32:25 pm »

I had a dream that involved a full scale military invasion of R'lyeh while Cthulhu began awakening. As I recall, about half the force went insane at some point, while the other half gained psychic abilities and/or were posessed by eldritch abominations.

Then the Aliems from X-Com began psy-spamming the hell out of the survivors, leading to a desperate battle to ahnihalate an alien base in San Fransisco before the Daleks arrived.
Tell me your mother isn't a Great Old One, please.

Claidheamh Mor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 02, 2010, 07:39:04 pm »

I'm sixteen.
Lolwut.

Rilder

• Bay Watcher
  • Rye Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 02, 2010, 07:41:35 pm »

I've had three sex dreams in my 20 years on this Earth.

One when I was like 13-14, One a few months after I started going out with my gf (Was about her) and a just weird one a few weeks ago.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2010, 07:43:42 pm by Rilder »
Steam Profile
Youtube(Let's Plays), Occasional Streaming
It felt a bit like a movie in which two stoners try to steal a military helicopter

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 02, 2010, 08:38:15 pm »

I'm sixteen.
Lolwut.

You said you were "freshmeat," and I kind of assume that you're not done growing and developing at the tender young age of 16.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #43 on: May 02, 2010, 10:31:14 pm »

I tend to get flash-forwards for my dreams sometimes. In fact, at work the color contrast of everything quickly intensified and became very vivid for a few seconds, and I got a flashback of the Deja Vu it was based off of.

I noticed, if I get realistic dreams that are grey, there will be a major choice when the Deja Vu comes along. However, if it's intesne in color, then no matter certain choices, that will be a merge point between them. Sort of an undo-point for certain major choices. It's odd, it's like time and space are braided together and I can tell the difference between certain ones enough to know what may come across.

Oh, and in case anyone asks for lottery numbers or anything like that, they're always censored in the visions. Anything obvious or too variable are always fuzzed or blurred out. Amazingly enough, despite some dreams being an Out of Clothes Experience, nobody seems to care. It's happened enough times, I don't even notice anymore. Hell, I care less enough I don't even carry a tangible body most the time, and am just a soul cluster.

Mayhaps this is what Heaven or the afterlife becomes? If so, I can see why anyone would want to be reborn. After enough time of immortality, you'd want to get hurt again just to feel sensation again. So to put it, I think true immortality is the choice to live on or relive. Undeath is the real Hell. You're immortal, yet mortal; in life, pain and everything, but like Heaven, it's everlasting (unless you choose it to end), and due to being unaware of the death part, you're in a constant spiral of forgetting that you forget you have a choice to end the suffering. However, if you truly are screwed up, this is your Heaven.

In a way, I think I have come to a conclusion (or hypothesis, more like; also to avoid any Theocratic attacks) that we are our own god. Or also worded by me: If God created us in His image, then we are as much gods ourselves as He is one of us. He does indeed live within us as much as outside of us. The Alpha and the Omega. Why not we carry the same right?

Also part of my thoughts on the afterlife; mayhaps this is why drugs are so addictive as well. It brings us a step closer towards sensations of ascension. You begin to lose feeling in your body, judgment begins to feel more "correct", and you're ready to believe anything. Upon death, this becomes absolute, and it can explain also why babies tend to be surprisingly smart sometimes, but also behaving like a person in a serious drug trip (or like old people at times). When you're immortal, you're in the biggest trip of eternity. Rebirth is rehab. As you grow up, you begin to forget you had a prior life, and suddenly you forget that you were really old in a past life and forget everything you learned, and have to relearn or catch up with the times.

It can sort of also explain why there tend to be repeats of people, personalities, or whatever over the course of histories or bloodlines. If you're especially attached to a bloodline, expect some recursion in personality or even aesthetics over the course of the family timeline. In a way, a true family is a cluster of people that are grouped around and gather in a certain area of time and space often. I dunno, it's odd. It does make you think. In a way, I could be my ancestor of ages past. I mean, at times I have felt one of my hands just suddenly feel out of place because my ancestor willingly severed his hand to win some land; well, what are the odds reincarnation is possible? At least by this theory, it makes plenty of sense. If that be the case, I know lots of souls that I am attached to that have the same mutual feeling towards me as well. Nakama takes on a completely different level/meaning here, especially if you have a large family or family tree like mine. Probably a reason why clans are so well regarded and practically sacred. These are established soul-bonds between freaking tons of people. Mess with one, and alive or not (you or they), you'll be terrorized by these people almost non-stop or until they forgive you somehow. Why else would curses exist? It's usually a really pissed off soul, sometimes ordered by someone still living.

Anyway, dreams are windows through time and space. Fantasies may have actually happened in another time/space or life you're already living or something. I dunno, it's an odd thing.

EDIT:
Done editing. In a way, I think I found a new way to describe myself: I have an anachronistic soul. Awake or not, my mind is all over the place through space and time; only certain ones hold my interest the most to make a home of them. Of course, especially this one for some odd reason for my awareness to be most conscious in it. Maybe because it's the closest time to exist towards being a healthy average age to witness an end. You know, living in the Apocalypse Age just to witness it. My meaning of life is to watch one enormous ball of crap hit one gigantic fan, and see what happens.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2010, 11:10:48 pm by Itnetlolor »
Pages: 1 2 [3]