Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157] 158 159 ... 185

Author Topic: Elves of Amanereli - Paint adventure  (Read 624178 times)

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: Elves of Amanereli - Paint adventure
« Reply #2340 on: December 05, 2011, 12:44:06 pm »

It's very nice short story. A+!
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #2341 on: December 05, 2011, 12:57:36 pm »

Brilliant, like everything you do.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Robocorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2342 on: December 05, 2011, 02:04:24 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #2343 on: December 05, 2011, 02:06:31 pm »

The heart in a bowl was a nice touch, as well. Excellent as usual.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #2344 on: December 05, 2011, 02:14:57 pm »

@Robocorn:  :D
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2345 on: December 05, 2011, 02:27:54 pm »

Alright, just to make a select few of you happy (You know who you are!). People were drawing Night Maidens from one of Deon's mods over in the draw your adventures thread, so I was inspired. Story time!
-snip-
That's not a Night maiden that's a less spiky Construct(A creepy(female)creature with stitches all over its body. Iron spikes pierce its skin in different places.). Clearly there's a Cursed Blacksmith(A hulking humanoid in a blacksmith apron with a smithing[sic] mask covering its face. Its hands are replaced with a hammer and a sword which are grafted into its flesh, a long hook sticks out of its back and there's an iron spike instead of one of its legs.) nearby.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 02:29:45 pm by Rumrusher »
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Urist McCheeseMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2346 on: December 05, 2011, 03:37:55 pm »

Lovely story, there.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2347 on: December 05, 2011, 03:46:31 pm »

Superb once again. *Slowly claps hands*.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2348 on: December 06, 2011, 05:32:39 am »

First mistake: Treating your victims are your victims before it
Second: Every race has their own likes, humans these days...
This lead to the downfall of the Maiden. Gotta love products inspired by ingenuity these days. Beautiful story by the way, wonderful art and placing!

But...Sorry if I'm too in detail, don't ears rot away along with the rest of the meat bag or was that cartilage I see on the peasant below? [Nice armor too, wondered how they keep their food preserved.]

Kestrel_6

• Bay Watcher
  • The goddamn Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2349 on: December 06, 2011, 05:44:00 am »

How do you post photos us without first uploading them to a site? I was thinking of adding paint sections to Sky Searcher.
Kestrel, ITS A TRAP! It's luring you into false security! DON'T FALL FOR IT!!
Tomb of Horrors can pretty much be summarized by "ackbar.jpg"

Urist McCheeseMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2350 on: December 06, 2011, 06:01:58 am »

imgur or photobucket, I'd say. You're still uploading them to a site, but it's not -your- site.

Kestrel_6

• Bay Watcher
  • The goddamn Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2351 on: December 06, 2011, 06:06:00 am »

Thanks. Since the death of Sheb Strongsky, Mechanical pilot, I thought it would be fitting to draw his final resting place, on Lastros Ak'Mkal. Be sure to join!
Kestrel, ITS A TRAP! It's luring you into false security! DON'T FALL FOR IT!!
Tomb of Horrors can pretty much be summarized by "ackbar.jpg"

Trapezohedron

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer exists here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2352 on: December 06, 2011, 06:10:53 am »

Fantastic short story there. Of course, Tosid being a dwarf, he was probably more attracted to the weapon she held, in all definitions of attraction, than her.
Thank you for all the fish. It was a good run.

DarkerDark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2353 on: December 06, 2011, 10:49:48 am »

This lead to the downfall of the Maiden. Gotta love products inspired by ingenuity these days. Beautiful story by the way, wonderful art and placing!

But...Sorry if I'm too in detail, don't ears rot away along with the rest of the meat bag or was that cartilage I see on the peasant below? [Nice armor too, wondered how they keep their food preserved.]

Yes, but the story that was swirling around in my mind had altered slightly by the time I posted the picture. Originally that was supposed to be a fresh kill, with the face disfigured (probably chewed off), the eyes removed (probably ground into a potion), and an incision starting at the neck and ending just below the belly button. The armored skeleton was supposed to be a former hammerman who had been seduced by the night maiden and turned into her protector, his soul forever damned. Which is why the skeleton still dons all it's armor and why it's actually on the bed of straw rather than on the floor next to it. Implementing these ideas in the story would have just made it long winded without really adding anything. :P

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2354 on: December 06, 2011, 01:30:16 pm »

Yes, but the story that was swirling around in my mind had altered slightly by the time I posted the picture. Originally that was supposed to be a fresh kill, with the face disfigured (probably chewed off), the eyes removed (probably ground into a potion), and an incision starting at the neck and ending just below the belly button. The armored skeleton was supposed to be a former hammerman who had been seduced by the night maiden and turned into her protector, his soul forever damned. Which is why the skeleton still dons all it's armor and why it's actually on the bed of straw rather than on the floor next to it. Implementing these ideas in the story would have just made it long winded without really adding anything. :P
so in other words the hammer had some Ruins that rose the dead, and the ability to make Night maidens survive the daylight(which normally they can't.).
thus meaning the history of that scene was, Hammerer adventurer ran into a lair during Bogey hours and didn't know his hammer had special abilities. a night maiden who was chasing him now released from her curse walks into the den. Now Seeing a naked Lady walk into a lair caused the Hammerer to think she a random Adventurer ask her to join. She agrees then horribly cursed the man into guarding her (by horribly I mean it was a bad hex the spell bound the man to his hammer than to her). So now with her dead does this mean Axe dwarf gets a undead hammerer buddy to go out clubbing, or would this just lead to her head being reanimated and now forever stalking the Axedwarf until she gets drag off by dogs or something?
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes
Pages: 1 ... 155 156 [157] 158 159 ... 185