Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 154 155 [156] 157 158 ... 185

Author Topic: Elves of Amanereli - Paint adventure  (Read 624347 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Elves of Amanereli - Paint adventure
« Reply #2325 on: December 04, 2011, 10:33:14 pm »

First: Rumrusher, despite your talk in the Adventure Mode forum confusing me six ways from Sunday, I will love you forever for following that up (and with a Boss Knight motivational poster, no less). <3
Second: True, it'd be nice if this started again but it's always worth a quick look back through the archives for the artwork. <3
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

monk12

• Bay Watcher
  • Sorry, I AM a coyote
    • View Profile
« Reply #2326 on: December 04, 2011, 10:39:09 pm »

That's why it's in the Hall of Legends, yes indeedy. Which is possibly also where the consistent bumping has come from- I should probably move this from Active to Finished...

Then again, we now have what APPEARS to be a strange fan-art driven alternate universe storyline developing.

Robocorn

• Bay Watcher
  • [DOES_NOT_EXIST]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2327 on: December 04, 2011, 10:42:07 pm »

Your extremely late to the party, son.

I have only been on Bay12 Forums for a... Month and a half?

And you still have over three times as many Posts as Darkerdark himself.

Motherfucker's elusive. And efficient.

/Rail switch/

Hey, you got Paint SAI Rumrusher?
or did you always have it?
Christ that guy's mouth is creepy.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2328 on: December 04, 2011, 10:42:23 pm »

Its not really FInished, though. Its like my Wizard game: seems to be dead, then suddenly reappears on the first page and then something happens again.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Kestrel_6

• Bay Watcher
  • The goddamn Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2329 on: December 04, 2011, 10:45:26 pm »

/Rail switch/

LOL
Kestrel, ITS A TRAP! It's luring you into false security! DON'T FALL FOR IT!!
Tomb of Horrors can pretty much be summarized by "ackbar.jpg"

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2330 on: December 04, 2011, 11:39:08 pm »

/Rail switch/

Nope just good ol limited photoshop elements 5 and a nice Wacom cintiq. Animated on it also.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

DarkerDark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2331 on: December 05, 2011, 12:52:59 am »

With your artistic talent (That is, Legendary+5), have you ever drawn "NSFW" pictures? Just wondering! Do you have a website (DeviantArt?)

It's okay man, if he won't hook you up I drew this picture of Amala doing something pretty NSFW
Spoiler: NSFW (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Addendum (click to show/hide)

LOL! It's alright, Amala's just browsing /tg/, probably the most worksafe board on that website. :P

DarkerDark seems to be missing again (last time Dark was consistently on was months and months ago). Would love to see this be revived, but it's up to DarkerDark.

Yeah, I was off shouting dragons to death. Sorry 'bout that.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2332 on: December 05, 2011, 12:58:12 am »

Ah, another victim of ESAD? Welcome back.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2333 on: December 05, 2011, 03:36:57 am »

I've got to say that this is probably the longest surviving non-updated adventure/game that I have seen. I mean it's been what, 5 months since the last side story update and almost 10 months since the last main story update and the thread is still going? This is truly crazy madness incarnate (as well as being one of the most awesome stories out there that is!)

And the fact that it is in the ACTIVE [Which I believe it still is] section in the Legends, this gets full bumping from random Bay12 forum seekers!

Oh, and quality takes time. Still sticking to that.

EDIT: I missed a long list of posts [and I do not get the NSFW Things  :) ]

Also, this seems to be the most viewed thread in this sub-forum!
« Last Edit: December 05, 2011, 03:39:04 am by Tiruin »

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2334 on: December 05, 2011, 03:48:00 am »

Not exactly...Look at the bottom of the page.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

ottottott

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2335 on: December 05, 2011, 09:43:44 am »

Was DD referring to The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim? I really need to get it. Literally all my friends are playing it. And almost everyone who's not my age as well. I hate living somewhere where money has such a (high? low? Not sure, but let's just say that in some countries, jobless people get more money than the average pay here.) value.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2336 on: December 05, 2011, 10:26:42 am »

Yes, he was talking about Skyrim.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #2337 on: December 05, 2011, 11:04:15 am »

[and I do not get the NSFW Things  :) ]
Amala was looking at 4chan. The general consensus is that no thread on there is truly 'work safe'.
Hell hath no fury like an angry vampire pimp.

DarkerDark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2338 on: December 05, 2011, 12:32:40 pm »

Alright, just to make a select few of you happy (You know who you are!). People were drawing Night Maidens from one of Deon's mods over in the draw your adventures thread, so I was inspired. Story time!

Tosid tightened the grip on his battle axe and pushed deeper into the lair. His nose wrinkled at the stench of death as he stepped over the twisted remains of unfortunate villagers. These pour souls had long been dead, but even in their advanced stages of decomposition he could tell that they had been eviscerated and their organs removed. No doubt the work of something sinister. He pressed on through the winding earthen tunnel. There was a torchlight up ahead, and he longed to catch a glimpse of whichever foul creature might be inhabiting this underground lair.

Treading softly, Tosid crept towards the light source until he found himself at the entrance to a larger chamber. His beard bristled with nervous tension as his eyes adjusted to the light and he readied his axe. What he saw waiting for him made his eyes bulge wide with awe. There, sitting atop a bed of straw and surrounded by bloodied corpses was a beautiful young woman, completely nude barring the bronze war hammer she clutched close to her bosom. She seemed to have noticed the Dwarf's wandering eyes, for she smiled and let an excited sigh escape her lips.

The Night Maiden licked her lips in anticipation as the Dwarf stood dumbfounded in the doorway. This one looked to be easy pickings and it pleased her to think that she would have another hollowed skull with which to decorate her chamber. She let out a playful and seductive moan, beckoning the Dwarf closer. He obliged willingly and whole-heartedly.

Unfortunately, she had misread the Dwarf. For Tosid's eyes were not drawn to her slender form, which he considered too scrawny for a real woman, but rather they were drawn to the masterwork bronze war hammer she held in her possession. The Night Maiden didn't realize her mistake until the axe was brought down upon her head.

Monkeyfacedprickleback

• Bay Watcher
  • Sweet flaming monkey fire WHY are they doing that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2339 on: December 05, 2011, 12:37:17 pm »

It IS a really nice hammer.
Pages: 1 ... 154 155 [156] 157 158 ... 185