Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 143 144 [145] 146 147 ... 185

Author Topic: Elves of Amanereli - Paint adventure  (Read 624837 times)

chuckthegr8

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Elves of Amanereli - Paint adventure
« Reply #2160 on: August 21, 2011, 09:31:52 pm »

I agree with Tiruin, and try another Arrow-With-Rope on the boat to bring it under control. See if we can bring it to a bank.

For the Camp; Care for wounded, keep a couple of sentries to watch out for more Frogmen, Make crafts+food from Frogmen, ??? Profit!

peri609667

• Bay Watcher
  • I am shocked and appalled.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2161 on: September 08, 2011, 07:38:00 am »

WEN iz durkadurk cumin bak?? eye hurr'd eh wuz rly gud  >:(  :-X  :( :'(
I love this. In three pages we've gone from being willing to eat intelligent beings, to trying to make them *more* intelligent, so it will be more fun to eat them.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2162 on: September 08, 2011, 08:45:41 am »

Darkerdark takes time in making his art. That or he's busy relaxing from it and getting better/new ideas  :) . With all the suggestions and a nice sub-plot I'd bet he will be taking a long time in making it all.

ottottott

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2163 on: September 08, 2011, 10:13:06 am »

Well he last checked in 2 days ago, but his last post is from a month ago. Not sure what's the problem. D=

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2164 on: September 08, 2011, 01:42:25 pm »

Darkerdark takes time in making his art. That or he's busy relaxing from it and getting better/new ideas  :) . With all the suggestions and a nice sub-plot I'd bet he will be taking a long time in making it all.
Or more tablet problems.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

peri609667

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2165 on: September 08, 2011, 07:02:22 pm »

Or more tablet problems.
I doubt it has anything to do with the tablet since the entire point of the side-story was to continue uploading something while he waits for the tablet to return (he's drawing it with the mouse, remember?). If i had to take a guess I'd say he's fallen victim to the evil charms of TF2 again... STOP BEING DISTRACTED BY VID-YA GAMES, YOU ARE NOT BEING KREDIT TO TEAM!
I love this. In three pages we've gone from being willing to eat intelligent beings, to trying to make them *more* intelligent, so it will be more fun to eat them.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2166 on: September 08, 2011, 07:08:48 pm »

Or more tablet problems.
I doubt it has anything to do with the tablet since the entire point of the side-story was to continue uploading something while he waits for the tablet to return (he's drawing it with the mouse, remember?). If i had to take a guess I'd say he's fallen victim to the evil charms of TF2 again... STOP BEING DISTRACTED BY VID-YA GAMES, YOU ARE NOT BEING KREDIT TO TEAM!
If he's in a gameful of f2p-ers who are newish, he probably is Kredit to team though. (Like how I somehow managed to take first place as non-gunslinger Engy in one game awhile ago)
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #2167 on: September 09, 2011, 04:51:03 am »

(Like how I somehow managed to take first place as non-gunslinger Engy in one game awhile ago)
Easy. If you're in a really horrible team you can get first place just by teleporting them...

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

peri609667

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2168 on: September 09, 2011, 07:22:26 am »

(Like how I somehow managed to take first place as non-gunslinger Engy in one game awhile ago)
Easy. If you're in a really horrible team you can get first place just by teleporting them...
Seconded. I've managed to get first place on the leader boards multiple times just by setting up a base and killing spies that try to wreck it. No further contribution required.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2169 on: September 09, 2011, 10:57:21 am »

Huh, I didn't know you got points from teles. I thought that was just a random statistic in the score screen.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2170 on: October 07, 2011, 10:02:51 am »

This Shall Not Die!

QuakeIV

• Bay Watcher
  • Cant resist... must edit post.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2171 on: October 07, 2011, 01:46:12 pm »

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself.
Quote from: Jesus
Quote from: The Big Fat Carp
Jesus, you broke the site!
Sorry, Bro.
link to quote

Dorten

• Bay Watcher
  • [CAFFEINE_DEPENDENT ]
    • View Profile
Cacodemon 2nd Leutenant
medals: 8/40
specials: 30/44
badges: 13:8:3:0:0

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2173 on: October 16, 2011, 11:48:25 am »

This shall survive.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Taco Dan

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of aborted projects
    • View Profile
    • Shattered Monkey Gaming
« Reply #2174 on: October 16, 2011, 11:15:50 pm »

This died a long time ago, guys. I'm sorry, but it's true.
I think I would remember if I had amnesia.
I'd like to remind everyone that half of the time I don't even know what I'm talking about. The other half of the time I only sort of know what I'm talking about.
Pages: 1 ... 143 144 [145] 146 147 ... 185