Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 142 143 [144] 145 146 ... 185

Author Topic: Elves of Amanereli - Paint adventure  (Read 624825 times)

Siquo

• Bay Watcher
  • Procedurally generated
    • View Profile
Re: Elves of Amanereli - Paint adventure
« Reply #2145 on: August 09, 2011, 05:02:16 am »

Also: TF2. I am addicted and need help. Does anyone have a TF2aholics anonymous group they could forward to me? It has this way of turning a 30 minute session into an all night affair.
I feel ya. You play on the DFC server? I'll make you ragequit so you can draw more.  ;D

This one thread is mine. MIIIIINE!!! And it will remain a happy, friendly, encouraging place, whether you lot like it or not. 
will rena,eme sique to sique sxds-- siquo if sucessufil
(cant spel siqou a. every speling looks wroing (hate this))

Julien Brightside

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Artblog
« Reply #2146 on: August 09, 2011, 08:34:24 am »

I am curious of what you have been drawing.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #2147 on: August 09, 2011, 09:09:43 am »

Just sort what you have already into several updates, polish of the worst bits, and post it already!
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2148 on: August 09, 2011, 03:35:02 pm »

Also: TF2. I am addicted and need help. Does anyone have a TF2aholics anonymous group they could forward to me? It has this way of turning a 30 minute session into an all night affair.
I feel ya. You play on the DFC server? I'll make you ragequit so you can draw more.  ;D
He's not lying. I have yet to see someone dethrone him from the top of the leader-board[/stealth_compliment]

Alternatecash

• Bay Watcher
  • PREFSTRING: [flammable head]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2149 on: August 09, 2011, 04:25:12 pm »

Please, post anything you have! I know the first taste is free, but quit holding out on me!
Explore a half-ruined facility and play with dangerous
mutagens in my forum game.
It's back! A bit. Seriously, jump in.

Dorten

• Bay Watcher
  • [CAFFEINE_DEPENDENT ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2150 on: August 09, 2011, 10:27:58 pm »

Just sort what you have already into several updates, polish of the worst bits, and post it already!
This way.
Don't polish anything, it will make other bits worst. You polish them and OTHER will become worst. So, don't even start polishing! >:(
Cacodemon 2nd Leutenant
medals: 8/40
specials: 30/44
badges: 13:8:3:0:0

TheSummoner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2151 on: August 10, 2011, 05:02:13 pm »

Or... Do polish until you're satisfied with it. Then post it when you're ready.

Seriously... Were it me being told not to bother trying to make it look good, I'd probably respond with intentionally crappy drawings. Stick figure Amala stabbing stick figure Cipone in the eye with what appears to be a fork and then proudly proclaiming "Now to rescu the careavan!" and a panel of her flying while carrying it all away.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2152 on: August 10, 2011, 05:18:50 pm »

Seriously... Were it me being told not to bother trying to make it look good, I'd probably respond with intentionally crappy drawings. Stick figure Amala stabbing stick figure Cipone in the eye with what appears to be a fork and then proudly proclaiming "Now to rescu the careavan!" and a panel of her flying while carrying it all away.

That sounds incredibly awesome. I can't wait for it!

ottottott

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2153 on: August 11, 2011, 01:43:07 am »

Honestly, I don't think I've seen a crappy drawing from DD. Even the one drawn with the trackball (Because of the absence of your tablet.) was way awesome!

Karnewarrior

• Bay Watcher
  • That guy who used to be here all the time
    • View Profile
« Reply #2154 on: August 11, 2011, 07:26:03 pm »

Now someone has to write a EoA version of My Immortal.
Thou art I, I art Thou.
The trust you have bestowed upon thy comrade is now reciprocated in turn.
Thou shall be blessed when calling upon personae of the Hangman Arcana.
May this tie bind thee to a brighter future!​
Ikusaba Quest! - Fistfighting space robots for the benefit of your familial bonds to Satan is passe, so you call Sherlock Holmes and ask her to pop by.

quip

• Bay Watcher
  • ???
    • View Profile
« Reply #2155 on: August 12, 2011, 02:23:48 am »

Now someone has to write a EoA version of My Immortal.
What like: Hi my name is Hex Glo'om Crazy Hawk Path (I used to be called Amala Nightglimmer but then I became Goffick lolz, that name was just soooooo preppy (an if ur a prep then go away!)).

*Shudder*
Hell hath no fury like an angry vampire pimp.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2156 on: August 12, 2011, 04:53:08 am »

Isn't anyone suggesting anymore or have I missed out on where we are at?

Oh right, Amala is busy  :)

Suggestion due to lack of posts (?) : Since we have a band of warriors chasing after Amala why don't they try to fire a grapple to the boat and fasten the rope end to a pair of arrows which will be fired on either side, hitting the foliage nearby to try to slow the speed of the ship so they could catch up. The speed isn't looking too good, waterfall maybe...

Also since we have idle elves back at the bank who are skilled in various crafts, why not produce more while waiting (ammo since we can't have infinite ammo in the art can we? try getting local herbs, train [give] medical care on the wounded like I suggested before?)

Also, while they wait why not try to "fix" everything up? Check the health of animals, try to talk to the caged titan who will NOT kill anyone since he is caged and post some novice sentries so nothing can harm them.

Don't forget, frogmen have died against elves today, we have food!

Oh yes and we need the turtle.

P.S. We need lots of elves to survive for later, the map is edging us close to civilization either way. That would lead to a lot more elven fun creativity! We could be the first caravan with over 10+ elves! I wonder where the sidestory is leading to...Foreshadowing is fun!
« Last Edit: August 16, 2011, 05:57:48 am by Tiruin »

K17U

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2157 on: August 21, 2011, 04:08:52 pm »

I wish I had children, so I could print this story out, and make it into a picture book for them.

rangarkash

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2158 on: August 21, 2011, 04:25:33 pm »

I wish I had children, so I could print this story out, and make it into a picture book for them.
Why so eager to scar your progeny? :p

K17U

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2159 on: August 21, 2011, 04:46:41 pm »

Why so eager to scar your progeny? :p

I wouldn't be scarring them. It would condition them to grow into proper DF players.

That aside, the grade of violence in this isn't a lot worse than that of one of those fairy tales from ye olden days.
Or Struwwelpeter, for that matter.
Pages: 1 ... 142 143 [144] 145 146 ... 185