Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 141 142 [143] 144 145 ... 185

Author Topic: Elves of Amanereli - Paint adventure  (Read 624842 times)

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
Re: Elves of Amanereli - Paint adventure
« Reply #2130 on: August 04, 2011, 10:34:35 am »

We need to Light Up This Thread!
 :P
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2131 on: August 04, 2011, 06:48:38 pm »

Suggestion:

Come to think of it, with the early deaths by now and few warriors at our disposal given the situation, why not try to train the other untrained novices in the art of medical care using the herbs that they know how to use?

You know, while the others are busy getting Amala back  :P

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2132 on: August 04, 2011, 07:39:53 pm »

Any one heard form DarkerDark? its around 18 days now.
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2133 on: August 04, 2011, 07:56:36 pm »

Let the man do his art! It takes time, these things!
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

stabbymcstabstab

• Bay Watcher
  • OW SNAP!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2134 on: August 04, 2011, 08:28:45 pm »

Sorry but a Toadys last post is making me jumpy I can't wait ny more
Long Live Arst- United Forenia!
"Wanna be a better liberal? Go get shot in the fuckin' face."
Contemplate why we have a sociopathic necrophiliac RAPIST sadomasochist bipolar monster in our ranks, also find some cheese.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #2135 on: August 05, 2011, 04:59:47 am »

I guess he is just stalking what we might do next, judging by what happened last times I could say that he looks then picks what we say without saying anything.

Really playing the gamemaster perfectly.

Real art takes time  ;)

ottottott

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2136 on: August 05, 2011, 09:52:56 am »

I guess he is just stalking what we might do next, judging by what happened last times I could say that he looks then picks what we say without saying anything.
He hasn't visited since 26.07!

TheSummoner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2137 on: August 05, 2011, 12:25:46 pm »

Maybe he took a few days to let people put in suggestions and then took a few more to draw it. It's already done, but he decided to add an extra day to the wait every time someone complains about it not being there already.

It's free entertainment and I'm sure he has a life outside of drawing for our amusement. Most people do. Be patient.

ottottott

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2138 on: August 05, 2011, 02:09:22 pm »

I think you're over-thinking it. The 1st part is reasonable, but to wait every day someone complains? He'd have to log himself out for that, as else it would register him being online, which he hasn't been for a while. It'd also be kind of cruel, and we wouldn't understand, nor would he get us to stop posting, if that's what he wants at all. It would be much more effective to just tell it to us. Though, honestly, I doubt it's the case.
I understand he's doing it of his own free will and time, with almost no rewards. And I, personally, wouldn't be mad, or anything, at him, should he decide to stop making this. He's got every right. I just find it wrong to tell us, that he'll update about once a week, and then go weeks with absolutely no mark, not even a notification or hint, that he doesn't want to draw right now. (If his computer's broken or something similar, that's stopping him from even notifying us, that's understandable. But I really doubt it. =b He's had enough broken technology lately.)

Theodolus

• Bay Watcher
  • Sing until your ears bleed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2139 on: August 05, 2011, 04:25:47 pm »

Gotta say that this is awesome and hopefully DarkerDark comes back soon. I can't believe I missed this for so long either. So keep up the good work DarkerDark!
Someday I'll find a hilarious quote and put it here...

DarkerDark

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2140 on: August 08, 2011, 07:05:49 pm »

Any one heard form DarkerDark? its around 18 days now.

I am not dead yet. Though, the summer heat has tried its hardest. These last couple of weeks have seen my hours get completely screwed around where it feels like I'm suffering from jet lag every day. I have a whole bunch of drawings done up, and in all honesty I should have probably updated two weeks ago. But they just feel like they're missing something, so I keep drawing more. And more. AND MORE! And then I figure "Hey, if I can draw so many pictures, maybe this next update should be in a comic format?" And then after fiddling around in Photoshop, I realize that it would take up too much space, so I start over.

Why must I make things so difficult?!

Also: TF2. I am addicted and need help. Does anyone have a TF2aholics anonymous group they could forward to me? It has this way of turning a 30 minute session into an all night affair.

Rexfelum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2141 on: August 09, 2011, 12:10:32 am »

It has this way of turning a 30 minute session into an all night affair.

You might try playing "Dwarf Fortress."  I hear playing it causes no problems that could be described as similar in any way, whatsoever.

--Rexfelum

Dorten

• Bay Watcher
  • [CAFFEINE_DEPENDENT ]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2142 on: August 09, 2011, 12:16:37 am »

It has this way of turning a 30 minute session into an all night affair.

You might try playing "Dwarf Fortress."  I hear playing it causes no problems that could be described as similar in any way, whatsoever.

--Rexfelum
Yep. With it you do not ever plan 30 minut sessions, and know exactly, that each will be an all night affair Ж)
Cacodemon 2nd Leutenant
medals: 8/40
specials: 30/44
badges: 13:8:3:0:0

ottottott

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2143 on: August 09, 2011, 01:28:18 am »

Glad to hear you're working so hard on this. Apparently too hard. Unluckily I can't give you any advice about either of your problems. (Except... Maybe you should just go with what you have? I think bad (I'm sure they're still awesome, even though apparently not as awesome, as you want them to be.) or short updates every week are better than a good and long update every month. If you don't feel like that, maybe still make a short post each week, saying how's progress. It seems most of us start to get the feeling you're not caring about this, if you don't even check in.) But heck! Your life, live it how you want to.  =)
So TF2 is that great, huh? I just don't have those 11 gigabytes of free room on my computer. Filled with other games, that I get for free almost faster, than I can play them.

Urist McCheeseMaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2144 on: August 09, 2011, 04:38:53 am »

If you want someone to talk artstuff with, Dark, I'd be happy to. I'm not as skilled as you, but I might be able to help out.
Pages: 1 ... 141 142 [143] 144 145 ... 185